Natalie - BB 11 Runner-up

joyami

Wow! This is the first interview I've heard from Natalie since the interviews done at the BB house after the finale.

She's obviously still in her 'perfect bubble' and I don't believe the stuff Nat says about Jessie. She makes it seem like the only thing Jessie was doing in the BB house was trying to get with Nat. Yeah, he may have tried, but it wasn't a constant thing and Jess was mindfull of Nat having a BF. And I find it funny that she still thinks Jessie dislikes her b/c she's engaged or 'turned him down'.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listened to the first 40 minutes of the radio interview at lunch today... one thing that stuck out the most... discussion of Natalie's post-show interview stating she felt Jessie did not vote for her because he was bitter... the radio hosts stated to Natalie that they do not feel Jessie is bitter, in fact he and Lydia are dating now... Natalie stated that Jessie has been trying to contact her, and she has had to block his calls, and she feels if she was willing that Jessie would date her now. I would be curious to hear Jessie's response to her comment.. although I realize we are entering the 'he-says-she-says' world where there is no way to prove anything, so...

I listened to the first 40 minutes of the radio interview at lunch today... one thing that stuck out the most... discussion of Natalie's post-show interview stating she felt Jessie did not vote for her because he was bitter... the radio hosts stated to Natalie that they do not feel Jessie is bitter, in fact he and Lydia are dating now... Natalie stated that Jessie has been trying to contact her, and she has had to block his calls, and she feels if she was willing that Jessie would date her now. I would be curious to hear Jessie's response to her comment.. although I realize we are entering the 'he-says-she-says' world where there is no way to prove anything, so...

What happened to her boyfriend? Is there any mention of it in the interview? I can't listen to it from work.

I am at the end of it now. Wow

Natalie talked a little about her boyfriend.

She never made it to Vegas because BB didn't get back to her or her boyfriend about travel arangements

She called Michele a crazy bitch several times

She called Lydia bi-polar

She denied so much that we saw on the feeds. She denied talking about the red dye and so many things. She denied using a rubberband thingy when on the log roll comp. We all saw it on the feeds. Deny deny deny deny

She said that Jessie wants her and she has to block his calls. When Lydia called in she told her that she could take Jessie away from her. It was quite explosive when Lydia and Natalie talked.

Not sure I believe Jessie has been trying to call her, seeing as how she lies and all. But, I might believe he's been trying to call her just to set the record straight that he's not bitter that she's engaged. I'm glad Jessie is dating Lydia and I hope they are happy....At least Lydia gave the others a second chance when she got out of the house and she even said Michele was real nice. Natalie despises Lydia and Michele for no reason. I think she's jealous of the both of them. I find it kind of funny that BB didn't get Gnat and BF a ticket to Vegas. haha. This girl's a total LOSER.

Natalie was doing an interview and Lydia calls in.

Click Here to Listen

Anyone know if just the part with nasty and lydia is available anyplace? I'm with hughes.net satellite internet and listening to just a half hour of anything will make me exceed my fair access policy and then I might as well shut the puter down because the speed after that is way worse than dial-up ever was for me...

Anyone know if just the part with nasty and lydia is available anyplace? I'm with hughes.net satellite internet and listening to just a half hour of anything will make me exceed my fair access policy and then I might as well shut the puter down because the speed after that is way worse than dial-up ever was for me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3vm-ku05wQ

lydia poison jessie against her

she had no chance in final two both kevin and jordan would have beat her

made a lot of dumb mistakes down the stretch and seem in the entire game

but i respect russell for voting for who he thought played best and didnt just go with herd

I totally agreed with you. Her one flaw was how inarticulate she was. What a marble mouth at the end. I thought her game was the most consistent and she certainly lived by what was advised in the art of war - expend as little energy as possible to get the max results. Folks just decided to hate her from the get go and her and the rest going up against Ken n Barbie was bound to end up badly.

That move took Russell out of my doghouse.

Archived