Natalie - BB 11 Runner-up

joyami

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious to know how it went for Natalie when she got home.

Was she interviewed on any local radio stations? .... TV stations ?

Were there any articles in the local newspaper about her winning 2nd place ?

Wonder how they spun her story ?

Tried to Google for local stuff for her and didn't come up with anything.

(maybe she's in a Protection Program)

>>>>>>>>Gilbert, Az. is not a huge town. I checked the local newspaper and could find nothing on her. As far as I'm concerned no gnasty news is good gnasty news.<<<<<<<<

But it's right there amongst Mesa, Tempe, Phoenix...it's an urban jungle where she's from--it's just not right there's no news coming out of that area on her. I'm shocked she didn't partake of all the activities going on after BB11 ended, also. And in the house she thought so highly of herself. If I didn't think she had such a huge ego I could reason it away that she just wants to fade away into nothing, but part of me wonders if nobody wants anything to do with her because of the person she is.

Do we know for sure that her boyfriend broke up with her? Because I read somewhere that he did but it was more or less gossip, so I'm wondering if it's true.

hmm.... just from listening and seeing her in the Backyard the night BB ended - -

I think she was under the impression that she'd come out of the House with lots of fans and the media

waiting in line to interview her. (not to mention thinking BB would film and give her and Justin their wedding -

no money having to come out of her pocket)

W R O N G :P

I feel kind of bad for her. She was so delusional throughout the game that the shock of finding out what people really thought of her must have been devastating. And on top of that- people like Michelle whom she hated were loved and people whom she loved like Chima were hated. Her world got turned upside down when she left the house. And though I feel bad on the other hand it couldn't have happened to a better person.

Oleander... I know what you mean.... It's rally hard to feel sorry for her.

She's sooo full of herself. I bet, in the end, she'll convince herself that

CBS and the cameras were the ones that put her in such a bad light. :angry: Yeah... that's the ticket :rolleyes:

hmmm.... wonder if she ever got that BIG ring when she got home (like she was

telling the Back Yard interviewer right after the show ended) ??

I got a Twitter message tonight from BigBrotherLeak(I think?) to an interview with Natalie... I haven't listened to all of it, but it seems to be a 2 hour interview, and the link says that Lydia is on the interview as well...

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BigBrotherAft...l-be-joining-us

I apologize if this has already been posted, but Natalie is STILL FULL OF HERSELF. LMAOOOOOOOOO Here is a recent interview done with Natalie that Lydia is on and Nat's still trashing everyone. *rollseyes* So much for self enlightenment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3vm-ku05wQ...player_embedded

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3vm-ku05wQ

Wow, is all I can say?!?!

Archived