Natalie - BB 11 Runner-up

joyami

From thewrap.com Here is what AG said about Natalie's goodbye message to Jessie:

Some of the final votes were shockers. Like Jessie voting for Jordan.

AG: "It was surprising. I never would've thought he'd choose Jordan over Natalie. Natalie claims something in her goodbye message was nasty to Jessie. But nobody here remembers that. I think something happened in the jury house, maybe with Lydia, to change his mind."

The full interview can be found here:

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/whoa-bro...won_7276?page=1

That girl could not tell the truth if her life depended on it. What Allison said proves that. What an IDIOT to lie about something that can easily be proven wrong. She's a real piece of work.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good things = At least you slept a lot. :animated_rotfl:

funny stuff gsn. Thanks for posting all three video's.

ITA...Priceless!!!

I had to laugh also, when Chelsia was commenting about the BY interviews she did and she said that when she was talking to GnastaLIE that she actually BELIEVED her own lies. I was ROTFLMAO. During the finale show I really tried to like GnastaLIE and give her another chance but after seeing her in action after the finale it just confirmed what a vile, wretched, disgusting excuse for a human being she really is. She is def. a hood rat scumbag, and I'd be willing to bet all of her friends are of the likes of Chima *gag* You know how it goes, birds of a feather.... She's a pariah and Jeff & Jordan are just TOO nice in saying that they liked her.

And...good for Jessie and Lydia! I hope they are happy together.

CeCi ,

Unfortunately I didn't do these... my nephew found them, so I thought I would share..glad you liked them ..he did a series , at least one for each eviction.

I'll post all of them here,if not appropriate feel free to delete

Ronnie:

Jessie:

Lydiot:

Russell:

Chima:

another gnat:

and more gnat:

Jordan:

I know this is not the right thread but I had to share this.

I watched the Ross Matthews interviews with the HG's before they entered the house and Chima's was awesome. She mentioned that she was once fired for calling a fellow employee a bitch.

Little did she know that she would again be fired, except this time for BEING THE BITCH!

CeCi ,

Unfortunately I didn't do these... my nephew found them, so I thought I would share..glad you liked them ..he did a series , at least one for each eviction.

I'll post all of them here,if not appropriate feel free to delete

Ronnie:

Jessie:

Lydiot:

Russell:

Chima:

another gnat:

and more gnat:

Jordan:

Here's another featuring Jeff. It's my fave.

Archived