Natalie - BB 11 Runner-up

joyami

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are players who lie (I mean, ALL BB players lie at some point), but they DON'T exclaim in loud voices that they won a competition by keeping their word (Dr. Will...lied, lied, lied and ADMITTED that he was probably lying, yet people still fell for his lies).

I don't like Natalie because she claimed to be an honest player yet got so mad and vengeful when someone lied to her (and she and her alliance "got got!") Other people see it as part of the game, but for Natalie, she only saw her lies as part of the game...everyone elses were evil.

Ad the mean stuff she did to Michelle was just awful.

I think Jessie wishes he didn't have to vote for a winner at all. He still seems so bitter at being couped...even though he did NOTHING to get into the house. He probably voted for Jordan because he didn't like how Natalie took credit for the big moves.

I agree - i think a lot of people will think better of Jessie because he didn't vote for natalie.

I don't. I think it shows how completely bitter he is about her getting further in the game. He only thinks about himself.

well Iwas after the show on the couch playin on the 360 and had ED's interviews goin in the background and when Natalie fiinally got up there I could not believe the stuff out of her mouth, she told Ed she was not done yet she may not have won but was ready to keep on going and was in fact gonna talk to Allison about a BB wedding for her and her BF, what the hell? Like anyone would watch that show?? I just cannot believe how she thinks Allison Grodner would want to throw her a wedding,lol. You know damn well Natalie is gonna be tryin to get on All stars, She sucked and I am soooo damn happy Jordan took it all.

I didn't find Natalie's gameplay spectacular simply because she was lying...her lies were arbitrary and not substantial. I will be perfectly happy if I never see her face again, I don't know when I've disliked someone so mouch that I've not even met! I hope that she can use that money to get some really good therapy...she'll need it when she sees how she was viewed by the public, and hopefully this will be the first step to some really positive changes for her! She's still young enough to establish more healthy patterns of behavior!

I totaly agree. Her "lies" were not really lies, but a big scam. If they were true lies she would admit to it in the end. She lost the game by not coming clean about her age, deceitfulness... and for that i feel she is the WORST player out of the F3. I feel she lucked into her final spot. Not even Kevin her closest allie left in the house believed in her.

I just watched Natalie's post interview with Julie and she said that she hopes CBS does a wedding for her. Julie said in shock.. "You want US to pay for your wedding?"

hilarious

I didn't quite understand Michelles question to Natalie or I heard it wrong

Michelle asked "Suposably your 18 and engaged why did you want me to tell the Jury that" something along those lines----I took it that Natalie didn't want Jessie to know about the engagement?

She knew she screwed up in her exit interview to Jessie.

Where can I see this exit interview? I heard her say she dissed him in her goodbye message but I don't recall seeing one. How could they have a goodbye message when he was on the block for 30 seconds and left because of the CDT???

If they filmed them afterwards I want to see it!

She knew she screwed up in her exit interview to Jessie.

Where can I see this exit interview? I heard her say she dissed him in her goodbye message but I don't recall seeing one. How could they have a goodbye message when he was on the block for 30 seconds and left because of the CDT???

If they filmed them afterwards I want to see it!

I was thinking that was another one of her lies. I was waiting for Julie to call her on it but maybe Julie was not sure at the time so she let it go.

Natalie = pathological liar.

I was thinking that was another one of her lies.

Me too because I truly don't think there was ever an exit/goodbye message to Jesse. Wasn't that part of the reason the three dumbasses were so upset? They didn't get to say goodbye?

I was thinking that was another one of her lies.

Me too because I truly don't think there was ever an exit/goodbye message to Jesse. Wasn't that part of the reason the three dumbasses were so upset? They didn't get to say goodbye?

That is just sooo bizarre then. Why would Natalie bring up what would be an incredibly stupid move (dissing Jessie in a goodbye message) and it not actually being true? That makes no sense at all.

Either she's a pathological liar or the message exists.

Either she's a pathological liar or the message exists.

I vote for liar. I mean why would she 'supposedly" leave him a message like that and then weeks later run around the backyard screaming how she won her HOH to avenge him? Does NOT make sense.

It was obvious that Kevin bought speech her saying she stuck by her alliance and never lied to them etc. which probably lead to his vote for her because right after they voted and Ronnie was saying he was upset he was the only one in their alliance that Nat didn't tell her real age to, Nat said no, she didn't tell him or Kevin, when they showed Kevin his mouth dropped and he put his hand in his head in disappointment so it was obvious he voted for her and just then felt backstabbed because she wasn't actually truthful with ALL her alliance! Too bad he actually believed her til the end LOL...

I totally agree that house changes people and sometimes it isn't for the better. When you think back to the first five weeks they were in that house, the majority of the moves which were made were things that entire group wanted to happen. Jessie, Natalie, Chima,(Ronnie) all got on a power trip and felt like they were in complete control of everything. Although Russell threw a wrench in the works on week four (evicting Ronnie) they still felt like they were in control. Once Jeff used the Coup d'Etat their world started to fall apart.

In Natalie's mind she instigated many things which happened each week and the results which ensued. She played a substantial roll in getting seven house guests evicted (Braden, Laura, Casey, Russell, Jeff, Michelle and Kevin.) Between her lies and fabrication of stories she duped a majority of the house.

What she didn't count on was how some of those actions were going to affect members of the jury. She wasn't faithful to her group. The only person she was faithful to was Natalie. Her major mistake was only thinking about what was happening to her in the present. When all the lies started catching up to her there was no way she could prevent her house of cards from falling.

Natalie may view things in a different light once she's had time to decompress from all this. She may get a wake up call when she finally reads what so many had to say about her and her actions. She's young and has sooooo much to learn about life.

They did show exit messages to Jessie when they showed him in the Jury house. But Nat's seemed rather nice so I think she is lying to.

We got to see them too? I am so going back on my DVR and watching that.

Remember that BB edits what they say in their DR sessions. She probably SAID what she is claiming to have said, but whether or not Jessie saw it is debatible. But she believed he saw it and he may very well have seen it in the jury house when they showed him his goodbye messages there.

Since everyone loves to point out Natalie's flaws, I'd like to take a moment to share some of Natalie's good points. I do believe nobody is all good or all bad. We all have our good parts and our bad parts.

1) Natalie was honest about her boyfriend from the start. She did not lead Jessie on in the slightest. He just believed he was too good to pass up.

2) Natalie (unlike Lydia and other skanky female/male players in the past) did not feel the need to sleep with, give blow jobs to, or kiss on anybody to make it through the game.

3) Even though Natalie was delusional about the difference between good and evil (her belief that her shit did not stink), she was loyal to her allies. As Kevin was planning on stabbing her in the back, she was still planning on following through with their F2 deal if she had won the second part of the HOH competition and the final HOH competition. Natalie is one of those kinds of people who believe firmly in loyalty. To her friends, she is extremely loyal and will support them even if they do something she doesn't agree with (i.e. Chima). I find that kind of loyalty to friends admirable. Even though she didn't know if she could fully trust Kevin or Ronnie, she would have stayed loyal. She did trust Chima and Jessie. To Chima and Jessie, she was completely honest.

4) Natalie says what she thinks, even if it is detrimental to herself/her game. She is one of those people who things are black and white to and there is very little room for gray. People who are like this typically soften as they grow up and mature. But even if it doesn't, at least you will always know where you stand with her. She isn't going to kiss your ass and be fake. If you are her friend, you ARE her friend. She will have your back even if you are wrong. If you are not her friend, you will know it and do not have to waste your time trying to be her friend.

So though she obviously has some growing up to do and learning to be compassionate, has to learn that winning isn't everything, has to learn that people do not like to be bullied, and has to learn to control her temper so she doesn't say things she will later regret, I have hopes for her and believe that with the love of her family (and she's going to need it) and the love of her friends (yes, she does have some) she will improve with age. It was an incredible opportunity and she played a game that won her $50,000. Thats more than I have. So good for her.

You know, there's something in sports where a team will win all the games that are not important during the regular season and then not win a damn thing in the post season.

That is Natalie. She won nothing all year but that HoH near the end (where she was pretty much safe anyway because the PoV was most important and both Jordan and Kevin would have kept her...only had to worry about Michelle).

Jordan, on the other hand, didn't win much during the regular season (PoV and an HoH that Jeff threw...though we'll NEVER know had he tried on that last shot what would have happened). With that being said, Jordan won when it MATTERED MOST. By HERSELF, with no help from anyone else, she won the last two HoH parts and took the biggest game off the season. That was BB's championship and she won it WHEN IT COUNTED.

So I'm sick of hearing this crap that Natalie played better. That's nonsense. Natalie was mean to people and that got out (biggest reason she didn't get Lydia's vote so how is that good gameplay?). Like an IDIOT she bad-mouthed Jesse FOR NO REASON to Lydia and that lost her HIS vote....so tell me how THAT'S good gameplay?

Jordan played a better physical game than Natalie (won more and won the biggest thing when it counted most). She played a better SOCIAL game than Natalie (everyone liked her...she had ZERO enemies). She didn't play a good mental game...though the last two comps she won were mostly mental. However, Natalie's mental game wasn't that great either (read what I said above...she screwed herself out of Lydia and Jesse's votes).

Pro Natalie folks seem to thinks he played a better game because she lied the most and rode good players coattails. The problem is most of Natalie's lies were not game related and were more about her just being mean and trying to start shit in the house.

Natalie did NOT play a good game. She did what Jordan did...rode coattails almost the entire game. The two biggest differences between Natalie and Jordan is that Jordan was actually a nice person and that, when it actually COUNTED, Jordan won and Natalie proved she's a loser.

I can't wait to hear the arguments against THAT.

Good post ITA ;) and bottom line Jordan out played Nat because she took her to the end in a calculated move and got more votes to seize victory .

Does anyone else think that Natalie thought that she was the winner before the jury asked her questions??? I thought that she was sitting there pretty smug whereas Jordan was never sure but was very hopeful. And when they showed the clips of Natalie lying, etc., she was cracking up laughing. I'm not sure how a 24 year old acts the way that she does but as posted previously, hopefully, she will grow up now and stop trying to cause drama when there is no need for it.

I totally agree....Gnat thought she was the winner which is why she is so bitter about it. In one breath she said Jessie was her friend and in the next she called him a douche bag when he didn't give her his vote. If Jordan had sent her packing and took Kevin to the F2 instead, do you think Gnatalie would have gone around calling Jessie a douche bag? Absolutely not! Defending GnataLIE is a noble gesture but who really cares? She lost and rightfully so. She didn't even deserve the $50k. And furthermore, when you sign up for a show like BB and you are in it to win it like the Gnat was, you have to take the good with the bad and it's too bad but she's going to see these posts (hopefully). It might make her take a step back and look at herself, but I doubt it. No reason to sugarcoat anything for her sake. It is what it is and she is the one who acted out which resulted in the opinions we have about her. Sad thing is, they're probably right on the money.

And I do agree with whomever said that Jordan was the better player. Gnatalie didn't do anything but devise schemes in her mind. Some worked, some didn't. In the end it backfired on her. As for Jordan, she remained herself in the game, and so did Jeff--they didn't resort to the tactics that scrappy did. Look how far it got them. You don't HAVE to act like Gnatalie when you live in the BB house. She chose it and she lived and died by it.

Remember that BB edits what they say in their DR sessions. She probably SAID what she is claiming to have said, but whether or not Jessie saw it is debatible. But she believed he saw it and he may very well have seen it in the jury house when they showed him his goodbye messages there.

Since everyone loves to point out Natalie's flaws, I'd like to take a moment to share some of Natalie's good points. I do believe nobody is all good or all bad. We all have our good parts and our bad parts.

1) Natalie was honest about her boyfriend from the start. She did not lead Jessie on in the slightest. He just believed he was too good to pass up.

2) Natalie (unlike Lydia and other skanky female/male players in the past) did not feel the need to sleep with, give blow jobs to, or kiss on anybody to make it through the game.

3) Even though Natalie was delusional about the difference between good and evil (her belief that her shit did not stink), she was loyal to her allies. As Kevin was planning on stabbing her in the back, she was still planning on following through with their F2 deal if she had won the second part of the HOH competition and the final HOH competition. Natalie is one of those kinds of people who believe firmly in loyalty. To her friends, she is extremely loyal and will support them even if they do something she doesn't agree with (i.e. Chima). I find that kind of loyalty to friends admirable. Even though she didn't know if she could fully trust Kevin or Ronnie, she would have stayed loyal. She did trust Chima and Jessie. To Chima and Jessie, she was completely honest.

4) Natalie says what she thinks, even if it is detrimental to herself/her game. She is one of those people who things are black and white to and there is very little room for gray. People who are like this typically soften as they grow up and mature. But even if it doesn't, at least you will always know where you stand with her. She isn't going to kiss your ass and be fake. If you are her friend, you ARE her friend. She will have your back even if you are wrong. If you are not her friend, you will know it and do not have to waste your time trying to be her friend.

So though she obviously has some growing up to do and learning to be compassionate, has to learn that winning isn't everything, has to learn that people do not like to be bullied, and has to learn to control her temper so she doesn't say things she will later regret, I have hopes for her and believe that with the love of her family (and she's going to need it) and the love of her friends (yes, she does have some) she will improve with age. It was an incredible opportunity and she played a game that won her $50,000. Thats more than I have. So good for her.

Well, I agree that everyone has good/bad. I also agree that numbers 1 and 2 are good points about Natalie. But number 3 is flawed. She is fiercely loyal, but when others are loyal to their side she calls it evil. Plus, if the goodbye to Jessie message exists...that's not loyal.

And for number 4...I think that's flawed, too. People need a filter. Saying what you think no matter what isn't necessarily a "good" thing about her. And, yes, maturity may help her in that area.

Nat's goodbye message had nothing to do with Jessie's vote. He said in his interview that he voted for Jordan because she won comps and he didn't like the fact that Nat basically said she used him in the questioning.

I still can't believe BB promoted the stupid lie that K/N made up as a turning point in the game when Jeff has said over & over it was only because MICHELE had told him that and he BELIEVED Michele.............that lie did nothing to convince him of anything.

The look on the brat's face when Jesse's key was pulled................PRICELESS!

that's not quite true. The lie that counted, and that was a complete lie that Jeff instantly bought, was that Russell had said in conversations that he would evict Jeff the very next week. What Jeff keeps saying is, it was true Russ and Mich had an F2 agreement. Yes. But not any plan to backstab Jeff; that was Nat's lie. Russ was true to their F4 alliance, but Jeff stupidly trashed him because Nat and Kevin lied to him. Michelle never said Russ was going to betray him; that is not true and Jeff knows it. It WAS the turning point of the game. Jeff should have seen that keeping his alliance intact to F4 was the way to go, and should have got rid of Nat and Kevin when it was four to two.

People keep wanting to make Jeff some kind of hero. He wasn't. He was a vain, egotistical ass who had to demonize anyone he intended to betray, so his conscience would excuse the betrayal. The things he said about Michelle are unforgiveable--and unprintable. He's a jerk, and showed it even to the last comments when he put Jordan "on his short list" for Hawaii.

I just watched Natalie's post interview with Julie and she said that she hopes CBS does a wedding for her. Julie said in shock.. "You want US to pay for your wedding?"

hilarious

I know.. it's obvious Julie doesn't care for Natalie.. and Natalie is nuts for thinking CBS would pay for their wedding. :animated_rotfl:

Archived