Natalie - BB 11 Runner-up

joyami

I still can't believe BB promoted the stupid lie that K/N made up as a turning point in the game when Jeff has said over & over it was only because MICHELE had told him that and he BELIEVED Michele.............that lie did nothing to convince him of anything.

The look on the brat's face when Jesse's key was pulled................PRICELESS!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this girl is going to be SHOCKED to find out how america hated her, she really thought she was well received while in the house...Congrats to her and her weird looking fiance and hopefully we will NEVER see her again on national TV.

Jesse voted for Jordan simply because Natalie got engaged in the house, he did NOT like hearing that... LMAO!

Wrong. Thats pretty much like saying Lisa was a better player than Danielle simply for winning. Im glad Russell actually voted on gameplay instead of emotion.

What did Nat do that was such great gameplay ? And no the lie had no basis it was Michele who determined the decision Jeff made as the above post points out ,not the hyperbole of the big lie .

And yes Jordan did outplay Nat as she took her to the final 2 because she knew she could beat her over Kevin and that action now cannot be disputed.

She didn't even deserve 2nd place but I do think Jordan made the right move to sling her self into 1st place.

Not really sure why Jessie voted against GNat but I wonder if it was to so she did not have all that money to spend with her guy.

I think Jessie didn't vote for Natalie because she had a chance to admit her age when Michelle questioned her, and she didn't. I really think if she had admitted her age Jessie and possibly Lydia would've voted for her.

I have a feeling Jessie didn't like that Natalie lied about her age. He told everybody as soon as they came in the JH. To me, I felt like he was trying to turn them against Natalie.

And Jessie is weird.. maybe he was pissed that he was voted out and not Natalie when Jeff put them on the block.

I think Natalie saying her strategy was to not be the strongest or smartest but to surround herself with the strongest and smartest players was the final straw for Jessie. She basically said her strategy was to be carried through the game...and oh yeah, it worked.

But then again, Jessie could still be bitter than Natalie wouldn't let him borrow her spandex pants.

I don't know why but I'm shocked at the WLBB backyard interview with Natalie. She's so full of herself she just don't get it. Now she calls Jessie a douche bag for not voting for her and had the audacity to say that it was the Jeff and Jordan show all Summer and that they got all the good edits. Good edits? Come on! See, people like this...GnataLIE, who was exposed for the monster that she is, lays the blame on everyone else, not herself. I cannot stand people like this. She can't even stop to look at herself, how she acted, or her attitude, to see why maybe people thought the good side of the house was the Jeff/Jordan alliance. I feel so VERY SORRY for that guy Gnat's going to marry, and as well for his family. GnataLIE is more of a douche bag than Jessie will ever hope to be.

And how she stole that hoody off of Kevin....It was sickening. She is nothing but pure scum. And I burst out laughing when she said for all the fans who dislike her, she has an equal amount that do like her. I don't know how the guy interviewing her didn't burst into laughter. She's delusional. :hahohi:

I know that the majority of the people are tickled pink that Jordan won instead of Natalie, so I'm not going to dispute whether Natalie/Jordan deserved to win or not. It is what it is. Both girls got where they were because of their respective gameplay. The danger to letting floaters stay in the game over the tougher players is that the floaters can make it to the end. The strategy works. Both Jordan and Natalie were floaters. Though I believe that Natalie's floating strategy was more strategically done than Jordan's is a moot point.

What I would like to discuss was something that did surprise me. Both my husband and I are in total agreement on it and I would like the moment to simply rant about it.

This season, I had been impressed regarding the change I saw in Jessie. He seemed to be playing a better strategic game than he had last year and he really exited the house with class. So to see him acting like a total douchebag surprised me. He was never "played" or lied to by Natalie. She trusted him. She was loyal to him. She told him the truth about her age and about her boyfriend. He WAS working Lydia and Natalie against each other so they would go after each other rather than him. Natalie and Lydia both had a right to be angered when they figured it out. But Lydia is such a co-dependent bitch (my husband used the C-word for her) that the moment Jessie snaps his fingers, she okay with him screwing with her head and heart. The moment Jessie finds out that Natalie does not and never will want him and even had the temerity to get engaged to the guy she TOLD Jessie that she was with and in love with, Jessie turns on his former ally. Even though Jessie knows that Natalie came up with the Green Room Lie to help continue to discredit Michelle, even though Jessie knew that he wouldn't have even been in the house were it not for Natalie/Russell, even though he should have known and credited Natalie's game play, he couldn't handle that she be given any credit whatsoever. I don't know whether Jessie was more angry that Natalie got engaged (I think thats the real reason) or angry that Natalie was evicted over him, but I now believe that Jessie deserves his stalker/psycho girlfriend Lydia. I wasn't totally surprised by Lydia turning on Natalie. It was never going to be Jessie's fault (even though it was) that he played both the girls. Braden saw it. America saw it. But Lydia is too busy drinking the Jessie koolaid (and I know what salty flavor she prefers her koolaid in) to blame the guy who should be blamed. Instead, it has to be Natalie's fault.

Even Evel Dick, who seriously had a reason for a lot of people to hate on him during his season, did not understand why everyone hated Natalie to the degree that they do. (No need to remind me why she is hated, I have heard it repeatedly and I still don't agree.) Did she lie? Yes. Did she cheat? Yes. Its part of the game. And it got her a $50,000 check. The game is over. It is time to let the anger go against her.

EDIT... off topic

In all seriousness... I think Jessie voted for Jordon over Nat for 2 reasons.

1) The 2nd week of coup de'tat when Jessie realized that Jeff had it and he was going to use it to evict him... Nat (and Chima) hung him out to dry. They wouldn't listen to him. Jessie tried over and over to get his girls to talk about it... Jessie needed Nat to brainstorm with him. She refused. It was at that point that he realized Nat was riding his coattails as far as she could... and she was already setting up to ride Chima's. As a competitor... I don't think Jessie respects floaters. And, even though Jordon wasn't the smartest/strongest gamer... she did try her hardest to win competitions. In the end, Jordon whipped Natalie's ass and in Jessie's mind played the better game.

2) I'm suspicious of Lydia's remarks last night (especially during ED after-show) and I wouldn't be surprised if we all got it wrong when it came to who was going to influence whom in the jury house. I think Lydia made it clear to Jess... it's my way or the highway.

Wrong. Thats pretty much like saying Lisa was a better player than Danielle simply for winning. Im glad Russell actually voted on gameplay instead of emotion.

You know, there's something in sports where a team will win all the games that are not important during the regular season and then not win a damn thing in the post season.

That is Natalie. She won nothing all year but that HoH near the end (where she was pretty much safe anyway because the PoV was most important and both Jordan and Kevin would have kept her...only had to worry about Michelle).

Jordan, on the other hand, didn't win much during the regular season (PoV and an HoH that Jeff threw...though we'll NEVER know had he tried on that last shot what would have happened). With that being said, Jordan won when it MATTERED MOST. By HERSELF, with no help from anyone else, she won the last two HoH parts and took the biggest game off the season. That was BB's championship and she won it WHEN IT COUNTED.

So I'm sick of hearing this crap that Natalie played better. That's nonsense. Natalie was mean to people and that got out (biggest reason she didn't get Lydia's vote so how is that good gameplay?). Like an IDIOT she bad-mouthed Jesse FOR NO REASON to Lydia and that lost her HIS vote....so tell me how THAT'S good gameplay?

Jordan played a better physical game than Natalie (won more and won the biggest thing when it counted most). She played a better SOCIAL game than Natalie (everyone liked her...she had ZERO enemies). She didn't play a good mental game...though the last two comps she won were mostly mental. However, Natalie's mental game wasn't that great either (read what I said above...she screwed herself out of Lydia and Jesse's votes).

Pro Natalie folks seem to thinks he played a better game because she lied the most and rode good players coattails. The problem is most of Natalie's lies were not game related and were more about her just being mean and trying to start shit in the house.

Natalie did NOT play a good game. She did what Jordan did...rode coattails almost the entire game. The two biggest differences between Natalie and Jordan is that Jordan was actually a nice person and that, when it actually COUNTED, Jordan won and Natalie proved she's a loser.

I can't wait to hear the arguments against THAT.

I don't know why but I'm shocked at the WLBB backyard interview with Natalie. She's so full of herself she just don't get it. Now she calls Jessie a douche bag for not voting for her and had the audacity to say that it was the Jeff and Jordan show all Summer and that they got all the good edits. Good edits? Come on! See, people like this...GnataLIE, who was exposed for the monster that she is, lays the blame on everyone else, not herself. I cannot stand people like this. She can't even stop to look at herself, how she acted, or her attitude, to see why maybe people thought the good side of the house was the Jeff/Jordan alliance. I feel so VERY SORRY for that guy Gnat's going to marry, and as well for his family. GnataLIE is more of a douche bag than Jessie will ever hope to be.

And how she stole that hoody off of Kevin....It was sickening. She is nothing but pure scum. And I burst out laughing when she said for all the fans who dislike her, she has an equal amount that do like her. I don't know how the guy interviewing her didn't burst into laughter. She's delusional. :hahohi:

Very well said

Misha, maybe you didn't have the live feeds or even read the feeds but the reason so many hated Natalie is because she was a mean, horrible person.

Good people don't think about harming others physically and need to be stopped by BB (Natalie tried this a couple times with Michelle to get her out of the house with the bleach talk and her allergies).

She proved she is a person of low morals when she'd do things NOT game related like cheating at pool and stealing things from other players (Michelle's gloves, Kevin's shirt).

...and while everyone in the house talked behind people's backs and were insulting, Natalie was by far the one who did it the most.

None of those things were game related. They were all just parts of her character and why so many people hate her.

I do have the feeds. I'm not oblivious. I've always said that I probably would not be friends with Natalie outside of the house. As a person right now, she sucks. She would drive me crazy if I had to listen to her all the time. I've said that repeatedly. But I also know that the house brings out the worst in people. To quote the other "most hated houseguest", Ronnie: "That house makes you feel as if you are quite literally fighting for your life". It takes coming out of the house to see reality and to see other things. Believe it or not, I DO believe that Natalie is going to be crushed soon. But while everyone believes that she can't change and that she is evil to the core, I do not believe she is evil to the core. I believe she is young, stupid, and full of conceit. A lot of people have stated that the house really helped them evolve as people after they left. I believe she is going to change. It sounds as if she has a good father (his statement of "to not win at all costs" tells me that) and I believe he is going to be instrumental in her maturing.

I also think her fiance is a good guy. The look of love on his face during the Early Show interview tells me that he is going to also help Natalie in the aftermath of this show. And Natalie admitted that she knew that she would not win BB. She had been telling Jordan and Kevin for a while that she would NOT get Jessie's vote. She knew she screwed up in her exit interview to Jessie. She actually had an accurate view of how bitter Jessie is as a person. Kevin thought she was lying, but now he can see that she was telling him the truth.

Time will tell, but I believe we have probably seen the last of Natalie. After she sees the venom poured forth about her, she will work on fading into obscurity. You all can cheer about it. I personally hope that one day we will see a matured Natalie.

ETA: And by the way, I gained respect for both Ronnie and Michelle last night. He was sincere in his apology to her and she was very gracious in accepting it. Kudos to the both of them for not taking the game play outside the house.

When it looks like a duck, walks like a duck & acts like a duck...............it truly is just a duck.

I don't think people are cheering for the crude, lying cheating, manipulator the brat has shown she is..........the cheering is for the fact that in the end, it didn't work in getting her the BIG prize.

THAT is something to cheer about.

Xal - I agree with you totally.

Gnat lied and cheated about things that had absolutely nothing to do with the BB game... like the way she cheated at pool. That's not good gameplay.. that's poor sportsmanship, and a person with low or no morals.

Here's a link that shows Gnatalie at work (cheating at pool). I can't figure out how to bring it here or I would.

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showth...58&page=116

One can only hope that sooner or later Natalie will explore the internet sites dealing with BB and discover how hated she is. I would love to be a fly on the wall when she visits Morty's TV and sees the lovely pics of herself that will remain there till next year!!

You know, there's something in sports where a team will win all the games that are not important during the regular season and then not win a damn thing in the post season.

That is Natalie. She won nothing all year but that HoH near the end (where she was pretty much safe anyway because the PoV was most important and both Jordan and Kevin would have kept her...only had to worry about Michelle).

Jordan, on the other hand, didn't win much during the regular season (PoV and an HoH that Jeff threw...though we'll NEVER know had he tried on that last shot what would have happened). With that being said, Jordan won when it MATTERED MOST. By HERSELF, with no help from anyone else, she won the last two HoH parts and took the biggest game off the season. That was BB's championship and she won it WHEN IT COUNTED.

So I'm sick of hearing this crap that Natalie played better. That's nonsense. Natalie was mean to people and that got out (biggest reason she didn't get Lydia's vote so how is that good gameplay?). Like an IDIOT she bad-mouthed Jesse FOR NO REASON to Lydia and that lost her HIS vote....so tell me how THAT'S good gameplay?

Jordan played a better physical game than Natalie (won more and won the biggest thing when it counted most). She played a better SOCIAL game than Natalie (everyone liked her...she had ZERO enemies). She didn't play a good mental game...though the last two comps she won were mostly mental. However, Natalie's mental game wasn't that great either (read what I said above...she screwed herself out of Lydia and Jesse's votes).

Pro Natalie folks seem to thinks he played a better game because she lied the most and rode good players coattails. The problem is most of Natalie's lies were not game related and were more about her just being mean and trying to start shit in the house.

Natalie did NOT play a good game. She did what Jordan did...rode coattails almost the entire game. The two biggest differences between Natalie and Jordan is that Jordan was actually a nice person and that, when it actually COUNTED, Jordan won and Natalie proved she's a loser.

I can't wait to hear the arguments against THAT.

Dead on XAL. You nailed it. The biggest thing that I think got her the votes is she scored in the end all by herself. Jeff wasn't there when Jordan started playing her best social game (that included lying) and won the comps when it was the most important.

Does anyone else think that Natalie thought that she was the winner before the jury asked her questions??? I thought that she was sitting there pretty smug whereas Jordan was never sure but was very hopeful. And when they showed the clips of Natalie lying, etc., she was cracking up laughing. I'm not sure how a 24 year old acts the way that she does but as posted previously, hopefully, she will grow up now and stop trying to cause drama when there is no need for it.

Archived