Jordan - BB 11 Winner

LenRay

and that was her strategy.. Ignorance is Bliss.. and Jordan did it well.

TRUER words were NEVER spoken!!! :o

I would have subsituted CLUELESS for Ignorance, as I don't think jordan is ignorant, just not the "sharpest crayon in the box"!!!

Congradulations Jordan on the WIN....not bad, for not having a CLUE!!! :D

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2nd worst winner of BB (1st being Dick). Nat was the better player, Jordan was the better human being so I dont hold any animosity towards her having the money...good for her. I am however calling bullcrap on Jordan wanting to quit as "gameplay". She was definetly sincere about it because im pretty sure at the time she thought she would have no chance winning any sort of competition without her beloved sidekick...amazing the things people can do whenever their backs are against the wall.

P.S. - No need for the Jordo fans to get all huffy and puffy that "theyre sick of hearing how Nat was a better player BLAH BLAH BLAH...." Its simply one opinion here that you dont have to read, the same way I have to scroll through pages of glittery icons and ppl thinking Jordan is the new Will :)

If I had my way Jordan or GNat would not have been the F2. However, there they sit. It does not really what what we think point is Jordan won the over the jury and that is all that matters.

Your opinion is just that a personal opinion. You think GNat played a better game but the jury did not. Point is Jordan did not quit so arguing the point makes no sense.

As for Dick I am a Dick fan and fully think he fought hard his season and deserves the win. Against all odds he kept himself and his daughter in the game. IMO they deserved their spots and rather you like it or now they won. What is the point of going back so far? Plenty have won that probably man thought did not deserve it like I think Maggie did not deserve but she made it there so kudos to her. No point in me dwelling on it. It's all about the game. I think people forget this is a game the goal is to get to the end (why do I feel I repeat this often). There is no rule saying that you must win comps or fly under the radar. Total BS. GNats non-gameply lies messed up her game and cost her 500,000 you can argue all you want that she had the better game but she did she would not have missed the fact that the jury votes for you. She made it to F2 only because Jordan knew she would not win against Kevin. GNat won nothing to get her self in that spot, at least Jordan won when it mattered. So clearly you gotta do more than lie in the game. You can like who you want of course and can dwell if you wish. I personally am looking forward to the next season as always. I can't wait to see who are the "good and bad" guys/gals of the game. I always enjoy the whole good vs evil battles. Though more often I side with the "evil", this year not so much.

In retrospect, I really think Jordan played the best game of the F3. She was not dishonest and two-faced like Nat/Kev. She was simply herself. That certainly gave her America's vote. Also no one in the Jury House really disliked her so much they couldn't possibly vote for her, with the possible exception of Russell and probably Kevin, who at least admitted Jordan made the best decision by evicting him. But above and beyond all those reasons, she won Comp2 and Comp3 in the last HOH. Kevin won Comp 1 by default. Imagine Kevin outlasting someone like Russ or Jeff on that log. Nat made big mistake by trusting Kevin in Comp 1 that he would take her. I think you should try to win every comp in the final HOH. That should be on page one of BB for Dummies.

I think the only jury members who might regret their vote are Kevin & Russell....especially if they watch their entire season & learn about the live feed postings. Jordan is truly a sweet person & already has plans to SHARE this big money win with family & those who helped her when she was down. I cannot see Natalie doing the same. It comes down to who played the game, but also, who do you WANT to see win the money if you can't.

I think natalie would help her family out.. we may not have liked her, but she isnt completly evil.. I see some good in her.. ha

But I def. think that Jordan Needed the money the most.. I know you dont need to vote on who needs the money, but she needed it, and played better.. so she got it..

I'm still agonizing over my decision to play that Draw-4 on my wife during our family Uno tournament on Labor Day :bangin:

:animated_rotfl: .......I have one from 99' that still haunts me!!!

Since I woke up in a far better mood then I have been in about a month, I will drink the rose colored Kool Aid. Congrats Jordan! I'm glad that someone who really needed the money got it.

Since she won, there seemed to be something about Jordan I couldn't put my finger on. Well, I just realized it.. She's glowing! I honestly think this money will be soo good for her and in all the pics I see from her, she's just radiant.

Maybe her and Jeff did it and she's preggers!!! That's why she's glowing!!! :animated_rotfl:

Jordan is not the new Will...Must be a joke. If you're a fan of Jordan's I think that's great for you because she won, but your favorite hg was not the best player this season. Both Kevin and Natalie were better and one of them should have won. The jury made it personal and when that happens the better player ALWAYS loses. What a shame, because Natalie's lie flipped the game around and had J&J on a rampage to evict their own alliance members. She's not a fav of mine but I have to give the girl her credit for an awesome comeback....And for making Americas sweethearts look very stupid.

Archived