Jordan - BB 11 Winner

LenRay

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is pretty simple: Big Brother is about one thing, getting to the end. Who gives a crap if you played a good game and got voted out? That does not win the game. So however Jordan won does not really matter. Point is she outlasted others by them over looking her. So if they were such great players why are they not sitting in her position?

So sick of people calling Jordan fat and saying she did not deserve it. I can't stand GNat but bottom line is she made it to F2 no matter how she got there. I didn't want her there but there she sits. No reason to b*tch and moan about an outcome you can not change.

You said it best - there is no absolute "best" game because there is so much luck and circumstance at play. Each HOH competition swings the house in a new direction. Jordan hung in there and her game won. She played with more dignity and good humor than others and truly ramped up her game at the end and it ended up working for her. Thankfully.

gnat's smug attitude and evil, bossy game play wasn't a winner and I'm so relieved that she wasn't rewarded for this bad behavior. ASU shouldn't be uber proud of graduating someone who has such a tenuous grasp of the English language ----- me and Jessie, I ain't, dude, dude, dude. gag me And ---- cheating in the pool game, - hey Dad, better have a word with your dear little girl about ethics doing unto others.

I'm sick to death of it......SHE WON, she DESERVED it so did Lisa.... get over it!!

Why is it that playing a good social game and not making any enemies considered bad gameplay... you can only deserve to win if you are a hateful person, the only good gameplay has to be the backstabbers???

Natalie was the ulitimate floater... she admitted it last night..... if she truly played a good game she would have been rewarded for it..

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! YEA FOR JORDAN!! :party_smilie:

I wonder if anyone other than jordan has WON BB after wanting to QUIT?? Wanting to sacrifice themselves like jordan wanted to do for Jeff ,because he played the best game he got out all the BIG people,and he had a better chance to make it to F2 then her, according to her??? So when did jordan start playing the game for herself???

Just curious?? ;):D

gsn: "I wonder if anyone other than jordan has WON BB after wanting to QUIT?? Wanting to sacrifice themselves like jordan wanted to do for Jeff ,because he played the best game he got out all the BIG people,and he had a better chance to make it to F2 then her"

Seems like when that was happening Jeff had put a target on his back by helping to remove some of the HG's that had

been running the house.

I'm sure she genuinely thought it unfair that she stay when he had risked so much to make those moves.

REMEMBER that many times they only had each other... and their friendship...

She wasn't the only one who let her emotions rule while in the House - Big Brother game or not.

I think that what made the difference for Jordan was winning competitions on her own once Jeff was gone. This established her at someone who could actually compete and survive alone. Winning at crunch time has to be considered as a game-changer. Natalie's lack of popularity probably contributed to her win, too.

It's nice to see the girl who was underrated winning. Everyone, including Jeff, showed a lack of respect for her at some point. Remember when he said she was not doing enough for her alliance with him.

So, kudos to Jordo :-)

You said it best - there is no absolute "best" game because there is so much luck and circumstance at play. Each HOH competition swings the house in a new direction. Jordan hung in there and her game won. She played with more dignity and good humor than others and truly ramped up her game at the end and it ended up working for her. Thankfully.

gnat's smug attitude and evil, bossy game play wasn't a winner and I'm so relieved that she wasn't rewarded for this bad behavior. ASU shouldn't be uber proud of graduating someone who has such a tenuous grasp of the English language ----- me and Jessie, I ain't, dude, dude, dude. gag me And ---- cheating in the pool game, - hey Dad, better have a word with your dear little girl about ethics doing unto others.

Well said!!

-----------

Wow some people still burned about Jordan winning. Having nothing better to do huh?

If someone I did not like won I would not even waste the time. Just sayin...s

Everyone needs to start taking off the rose colored Jordan glasses. It doesn't matter how much you like her personally, the only time she stepped it up was at the end.

And that, my friend, is how you win championships in sports, to make an analogy. Beat your opponent when it counts. Right towards the end. Thanks for making my case so well :-)

Yes it will, all the future "Jordans" will be evicted early in the game... what will be the point of watching BB if everyone is going to be nice? Lying has to be a strategy in this game. When you have to keep yourself save and advance in the game, you have to LIE! thats the only other option if you dont win comps.. Jordan didnt have to do much of anything because she was carried 85% of the way, but I bet if she had to hustle for herself she would've thrown some lies out here and there. Two coattail riders made it to F2, kudos. It just came down to voting for the less annoying of the 2 to get the half mil and the right woman won, thank heavens.

Jordan lied when she said she would bring Kevin to the final two with her. You have to lie to win. She was just nice about doing it

Thank you, Big Brother gods!!! The best girl won!!!! Way to go, Jordan!!! The shocker of the night, for me anyway,

was Jessie voting for Jordan. I dislike him a little less now.

Wonder if Chima watched. I hope so. Her stupid, disgraceful performance was roundly criticized by everyone.

And the producers managed, once again, to show her getting kicked out of the house. She has to feel humiliated!!

Good for her!!!!!

Chima was at the post party that was held at Mike Boogie's resturant.

maybe she just messed up when she was talking.

exactly

instead of 5 to 2 she said 5 to do... just a flup of the lips

2nd worst winner of BB (1st being Dick). Nat was the better player, Jordan was the better human being so I dont hold any animosity towards her having the money...good for her. I am however calling bullcrap on Jordan wanting to quit as "gameplay". She was definetly sincere about it because im pretty sure at the time she thought she would have no chance winning any sort of competition without her beloved sidekick...amazing the things people can do whenever their backs are against the wall.

P.S. - No need for the Jordo fans to get all huffy and puffy that "theyre sick of hearing how Nat was a better player BLAH BLAH BLAH...." Its simply one opinion here that you dont have to read, the same way I have to scroll through pages of glittery icons and ppl thinking Jordan is the new Will :)

I have to disagree with Natalie being the better player. Part of the game is making the jurors want to vote for you, and she missed that entire aspect of it. It's something Kevin was very careful about, especially in his good-bye messages to the evictees. Natalie made enemies and didn't un-enemy anyone. Jordan was not bad at it either, which is why she won over Natalie.

The whole idea that the person who is crowned the winner of BB is actually the better player and outplayed the rest -- I totally disagree with.

I think some winners are more legitimate than others. Not only did they "win" their season but they deserved to win because they were good game players.

Lisa to me was not a good player. Did she win? Of course. Does it mean she was the best player that year? Absolutely not.

Jordan's win in my view is a total joke. I find it funny, and I also think it speaks for the jury. They're the ones who chose her and after all the dust settles

will have to deal with their choice after reviewing the whole season. They deserve to have her be the winner this year. It speaks volumes of this jury.

And yes, I think Jordan is an extremely sweet person. But who are we kidding here? She did not truly play this game, or deserve to be in the winning spot.

There are no rules on how you should get to the end. Being a sweet, nice person and aligning herself with Jeff got her the win - that scenario may not work in future seasons, but it worked in this season.

I have to disagree with Natalie being the better player. Part of the game is making the jurors want to vote for you, and she missed that entire aspect of it. It's something Kevin was very careful about, especially in his good-bye messages to the evictees. Natalie made enemies and didn't un-enemy anyone. Jordan was not bad at it either, which is why she won over Natalie.

Good point... it's the same reason I told a friend that Jessie was NOT playing strategically during the first 3 weeks, when he was HOH twice and had Ronnie to protect him week 2. Sure he had all the power, but did he use those weeks to work the house so that he would not be a target, or did he let that power go to his head? He made enemies in the house... America giving Jeff the coup de etat didn't take down Jessie... Jessie's lack of game play and strategy took down Jessie.

Natalie was great at lying and deceiving and manipulating others to keep the target off her back. Her downfall was her inability to treat the HGs who were going to be voting for her in the end with any respect during their time in the house.

exactly Iris.. who ever said winning competitions was part of the game?

Will never won anything..

Make people like you, they will want to give you the money more then somebody they dont like..

and that was her strategy.. Ignorance is Bliss.. and Jordan did it well.

I find it funny, and I also think it speaks for the jury. They're the ones who chose her and after all the dust settles

will have to deal with their choice after reviewing the whole season.

I'm still agonizing over my decision to play that Draw-4 on my wife during our family Uno tournament on Labor Day :bangin:

Archived