Jordan - BB 11 Winner

LenRay

Yeah for Jordan. Blow out Win!

Nice to see that Nice guys don't always finished last (or second place)

Jessie's vote was the big surprise. Love to hear his explanation on that vote.

I thought it would be a 3-3 tie and Jordan would win by America's vote.

After the second vote was revealed (Jessie's vote), Natalie knew she had lost. Going home with 50K is nothing to cry about.

I also thought Kevin would have voted for Jordan. I think he would have vote for Jordan if he had more time to recover from shock of being voted out. In the end, his vote wasn't needed.

The out come of BB11 will have a significant impact on future season's of BB. Showing that good people can win will mean that HGs will not be so quick to assume they will get votes for lying as strategy.

No romantic future for Jeff and Jordan. Likely to be long time good friends.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The out come of BB11 will have a significant impact on future season's of BB. Showing that good people can win will mean that HGs will not be so quick to assume they will get votes for lying as strategy

Excellent point, hopefully it does do something!

is it weird jor/jeff will be on the early show and not nat, too?

i feel a little sorry for nat's dad...he looks sweet.

They're not going to have the final 2 on the Morning Show?????? What's up with that? That's not fair. That's disrespectful. I'm very disappointed in that decision. They always have the final 2 on. Why are they doing that? That's good they're having Jordan and Jeff on. But to not even interview Natalie, that's totally not fair. Come on CBS, be Fair. I should lodge a protest. Or we should lodge a protest.

The out come of BB11 will have a significant impact on future season's of BB. Showing that good people can win will mean that HGs will not be so quick to assume they will get votes for lying as strategy.

Yes it will, all the future "Jordans" will be evicted early in the game... what will be the point of watching BB if everyone is going to be nice? Lying has to be a strategy in this game. When you have to keep yourself save and advance in the game, you have to LIE! thats the only other option if you dont win comps.. Jordan didnt have to do much of anything because she was carried 85% of the way, but I bet if she had to hustle for herself she would've thrown some lies out here and there. Two coattail riders made it to F2, kudos. It just came down to voting for the less annoying of the 2 to get the half mil and the right woman won, thank heavens.

They're not going to have the final 2 on the Morning Show?????? What's up with that? That's not fair. That's disrespectful. I'm very disappointed in that decision. They always have the final 2 on. Why are they doing that? That's good they're having Jordan and Jeff on. But to not even interview Natalie, that's totally not fair. Come on CBS, be Fair. I should lodge a protest. Or we should lodge a protest.

yeah, let's NOT and just say we did.

good riddens natalie ! she deserves no acknowledgement

Whether or not you like her is not the point. She won Second place and deserves some respect. That's unfair of Big Brother or CBS. I've watched all the seasons of Big Brother, and I've never seen CBS act so disrespectful. People have won who I didn't support, but they were still interviewed. Fairness is the issue. CBS, be fair.

Yes it will, all the future "Jordans" will be evicted early in the game... what will be the point of watching BB if everyone is going to be nice? Lying has to be a strategy in this game. When you have to keep yourself save and advance in the game, you have to LIE! thats the only other option if you dont win comps.. Jordan didnt have to do much of anything because she was carried 85% of the way, but I bet if she had to hustle for herself she would've thrown some lies out here and there. Two coattail riders made it to F2, kudos. It just came down to voting for the less annoying of the 2 to get the half mil and the right woman won, thank heavens.

Part of what you says is valid. Other HGs will be more concerned about future Jordans, but I don't think they will be so quick to vote them out simply because they are low flying threats. Bigger targets will continue to be dominate early stages of the game and lying will be a way to get ahead, if no other reason, BB wants to keep the game full of drama. You are correct we all tune into for the drama. BB could cast the show full of Jordans, and we have a 3 months of people appogizing all over themselves, crying their eyes out having to evict one of their new best friends. Nothing would happen all week other than they all would get alone SWELL.

Here is the bottom line why she won BB11, she won because she won the final competition. If Kevin had won the final competition, taken Jordan, he would have won the game. If she had floated all the way to the end, and was selected to be in the final 2, the jury would have swung toward the player who was the final HOH. I also believe that Natalie would have won BB11 if she had done what Jordan had done. But since Natalie was selected to be in the final 2, loosing the final 2 competitions, she lost the game.

Whether or not you like her is not the point. She won Second place and deserves some respect. That's unfair of Big Brother or CBS. I've watched all the seasons of Big Brother, and I've never seen CBS act so disrespectful. People have won who I didn't support, but they were still interviewed. Fairness is the issue. CBS, be fair.

All about ratings baby ! Jordan is a good looking blonde and Jeff is a handsome man . America loves them :animated_bouncy::flags_unitedstates:

Hood Rat's not allowed :animated_rotfl:

All about ratings baby ! Jordan is a good looking blonde and Jeff is a handsome man . America loves them :animated_bouncy::flags_unitedstates:

Hood Rat's not allowed :animated_rotfl:

[/quote

I support and respect us all as people.

Fine you feel that way. But in this case, what comes around goes around. One time, you might not like Big Brother doing that to a person you like. OK, than if that happens, you had better not complain. OK, "Baby"?

CBS and Big Brother are totally being disrespectful to Natalie.

To be honest, CBS has always interviewed the first and second place winner. Even if most of the people didn't like them, they'd interview both. Now they're doing this. Unfair.

But again, you feel the way you do, right "Baby"?

CBS and Big Brother are totally being disrespectful to Natalie.

To be honest, CBS has always interviewed the first and second place winner. Even if most of the people didn't like them, they'd interview both. Now they're doing this. Unfair.

But again, you feel the way you do, right "Baby"?

I am telling you bottom line its about ratings ,fairness has nothing to do with it and that is all that matters to CBS :animated_rotfl:

I am so excited Jordan won!!!...woohoo! I am also glad Julie is interviewing J/J and couldn't care one bit that they are not interviewing Gnat.I don't like her, and haven't since day one.And for Jordan to win the game being 100% honest is a great thing in my book.

ITA with this. Glad to see CBS is willing to stoop to the same integrity level as the person they tried to vilify. Then again, BB has never been about fairness as it has been about appeasing its fan base so whats the point of complaining.

Here is the bottom line why she won BB11, she won because she won the final competition. If Kevin had won the final competition, taken Jordan, he would have won the game. If she had floated all the way to the end, and was selected to be in the final 2, the jury would have swung toward the player who was the final HOH. I also believe that Natalie would have won BB11 if she had done what Jordan had done. But since Natalie was selected to be in the final 2, loosing the final 2 competitions, she lost the game.

That is exactly how I think the different scenarios would have played out. Dead on echo.

Just wanted to say "CONGRATS TO JORDAN." This season couldn't have ended better. I knew when she won final hoh, she had it in the bag. I don't think it would have mattered who she chose, she'd have still won. But she was right in knowing her chances of a win were better with gnatalie.

This season, imo, has been one of the best seasons, if not the best. It's a fave for me! I thought the finale was great.

Archived