Evel Dick's backyard after show interviews-

joyami

OK Guys you are all early... You can't type anything till he gets there, it's his chat LOL... Also It's his voice you will be hearing, that's how it's a voice chat, and he's going to try, so just hang in there, go sign up with www.stickam.com to get to chat, and then go to post number 4 in this thread and click on the link there to get to Dick's chat...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Along the same lines here. I had not gotten to listen to the interview that was done for Morty's with Evel Dick earlier this week. Does anyone know if it can be listened to now and if there is a link out there somewhere for it?

Thanks for any answers in advance... well for the ones that really answer my question that is... *smile*

Kat

Okay... what am I doing wrong? lol

I signed up... confirmed my registration... clicked on front page link...

Nuttin' honey???

Those peeps have just had a few too many stiff ones. ;)

Ceci you should see the Morty's logo up top... Then stickam in 6 little squares...

Yep that's what I got Yana.

So, just wait here and see if everything falls into place... right?

Ok, I am primed and ready to go whenever it starts, thanks for your help Yana

I think he might be busy or tardy or something. We are waiting but I think it will be there after the show. Not sure.

Ed was probably waiting for you to get home, Elle.

meantime, go catch the CBS clip preview of the jury. Jeff tells Lydia she is crazy. Fun. You will laugh.

It will be there after the show, for sure... He was going to try to squeeze in a short 15 minute chat for us because of his having to be at the stuido last night and not being able to do our chat... I personally think we should still give him slack, cause he did give us that 2 hour radio show, and did tell us a lot during the radio show...

Archived