Evel Dick's backyard after show interviews-

joyami

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see a pause button.

It's the lil' button next to the sound control button.

It will pause the video and you can listen and then unpause when you want to see the new interviewee.

Feed is still choppy and really unorganized--kinda boring--with Casey forever--Is like no one wants to talk to ED. Hope it is taped--Will watch it another time--Should have been better prepared--ED no glasses and cant even read the questions. Gave shout out to Morty's and Jokers. That is cool.

it seems to be workin well for me, but Russ is the on;y on there now for the last 5 mins, and he is a bitter pill,lol

it seems to be workin well for me, but Russ is the on;y on there now for the last 5 mins, and he is a bitter pill,lol

He sure is a bitter boy, isn't he? I expected more from him.

I just gave up and logged off. The audio keeps going in and out and although I love ED, he needs to learn how to use a mic, lol. The highest hits I saw were around 13000+ people, but it's tapered off to around 11000+.

I'm going to bed. We probably won't get lucky to see Jordan or Jeff tonight unless it's really late. Night everyone!

Russ is very bitter. Just get over the fact that America loves Jordan and she played a fairly good game in the best way she knew how. You signed your own eviction notice Russ when you voted to keep Jessie, plain and simple.

He sure is a bitter boy, isn't he? I expected more from him.

I had better hopes for him too, and he really is star struck with ED, had the balls to ask ED how ED thought his game play was, what?? Get a life Russell,lololol

Does anyone know if you can't watch all this ED show tonight will you be able to watch the rest tomorrow....

I imagine (and hope) that the camera which is transmitting the video is also recording.

You can always follow along on Morty's Twitter page, where all the highlights are being posted.

http://twitter.com/mortystvbb11

Archived