Evel Dick's backyard after show interviews-

joyami

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sorry!!! What?!?!

I was too busy staring at your avatar :drool:

ETA: AND now Elles :faint:

LOL Well, Elle's known for her wiggle, and I'm known for my sparkle haha...

ETA: I was going to eat and checked on my e-mail and got an e-mail from Dick at 6:30 asking me to call him... I just left him a message...

I clicked on the feeds before I came into Morty's awhile ago...

I coulda swore the feed screen's message said something like...

Come back after the show for interviews and ED in the backyard ....

???? anyone know if it's really going to be on the Live Feeds ?

found a press release online saying how Evel Dick is doin Live Event on Mortys!

Sep 15, 2009 08:00 ET

Stickam.com to Live Stream 'Big Brother' Season 11 Post-Finale Interviews

Season 8 Winner 'Evel Dick' Donato to Provide Exclusive Post-Finale Coverage Live From the 'Big Brother' Backyard

LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - September 15, 2009) - Stickam.com, the pioneer of live streaming video and the largest live community on the Internet, today announced it will be providing live streaming coverage of CBS's 'Big Brother' season finale tonight at 8:00pm PT / 11:00pm ET. Season 8 winner 'Evel Dick' Donato will host an exclusive live post-finale event on Stickam.com, giving fans a chance to interact with this year's winner and other contestants.

Forty-six year old Richard Donato, better known as 'Evel Dick' Donato, became the oldest winner in 'Big Brother' history with his Season 8 victory. In 2009, he was named to TV Guide's evil reality TV villains list alongside Simon Cowell and Gordon Ramsay. Donato will be interviewing the 'Big Brother' Season 11 winner and other houseguests live from the 'Big Brother' house backyard directly following tonight's finale on CBS.

"This season of 'Big Brother' has been fun to watch, and I am glad I have the opportunity to interview each of the houseguests right after the finale show ends," said Donato. "For the first time ever, it will happen live from the backyard of the 'Big Brother' house! Thanks to Stickam for helping me make this happen and the team at CBS who invited me back to the backyard. I hope everyone will have as much fun watching as I will have asking the questions nobody else in their right mind would ask."

"We are excited to bring a live after-finale show and exclusive cast interviews to 'Big Brother' fans online," said Steven Fruchter, CEO of Stickam.com. "As CBS and others in the entertainment industry are discovering, live streaming content on Stickam.com allows a deeper connection between artists, entertainers, celebrities and fans."

The post-finale show will stream exclusively on Stickam.com starting at 8:00pm PT / 11:00pm ET. Fans can connect with Donato directly to share comments and send questions for 'Big Brother' housemates. To tune in live, please visit http://www.stickam.com/eveldick. Popular 'Big Brother' fansites Jokersupdates and Mortystv will also play host to the live Stickam broadcast with embedded players on the sites.

About Stickam.com

Stickam.com is the pioneer of live streaming video and the largest live community on the Internet. It delivers live interactive streaming to any desktop, laptop or any Java-enabled mobile device, to over three million registered users. Stickam.com's StreamAPI allows anyone to integrate all of Stickam.com's live video streaming services into Web sites and applications. Stickam.com also offers PayPerLive.com, a live video streaming platform for professionals. For more information, please visit www.stickam.com.

I clicked on the feeds before I came into Morty's awhile ago...

I coulda swore the feed screen's message said something like...

Come back after the show for interviews and ED in the backyard ....

???? anyone know if it's really going to be on the Live Feeds ?

This is what is meant --------- Tomorrow Big Brother 11 will be officially over, but the season won't be over on Superpass. In addition to Flashback, Real has some fun things planned. Tomorrow and Wednesday, don't miss Express Lunch. Chelsia is in Los Angeles for the Finale, but Missy will be in the studio. Tuesday, she'll take questions from the chat room and Wednesday, she and Chelsia will go back to the phone in questions.

Also on Wednesday, keep checking for the clips of the interviews that Chelsia will be doing from the Big Brother backyard on Finale night. She's been taking questions via Facebook and Twitter and will ask the questions that we want to ask. And at 4pm PT, there will be the Big Brother hour. Then Chelsia will be going to Las Vegas for the big Vegas Reality Bash and Superpass will have lots of coverage.

I'm not sure what's going on... I logged into stickam and looked at their stream guide and evel dick isn't even on the schedule??? :animated_scratchchin:

Ceci are you using this link? That's the widgit to get the exclusive interviews... Remember I told you all there were only going to be two places to see the interviews and they would be here and Jokers, that stickam was only for advertisment... Yes it's going to be done THROUGH stickam, but you can't get to it without the widgit... I hope that make sense...

Archived