Evel Dick's backyard after show interviews-

joyami

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got off the phone with Morty and here the deal... We are going to be one of two sites that are going to be allowed to see the BY interviews LIVE tonight after the finale... Also because Dick had to go into the studio last night for some emergency stuff he is going to give us a live chat for 15 minutes from somewhere within the BB studio... You will have to click on the widgit I think, but we will be going through stickam again.

The chat will start at 6:45 Eastern, 5:45 Central, 4:45 Mountain, and 3:45 Pacific...

THANK YOU joyami for the link. It's so cool that we get to see these BY interviews!!!

(Thank you Joyami for all you have done this season and for posting that link.)

Here's what's posted on the front page and this is the one that is going to bring more attention to Morty's...

Tonight! Live Interviews with Evel Dick. Evel Dick will be interviewing the HGs tonight from the BB house BY, you can watch and participate right here. Dick is hoping he'll be able to do a special chat just for us at Morty's at 3:45PM BBT (6:45PM EDT) Just click here at 3:45PM (Allow some extra time for Dick to be late, this is something new, uncharted territory so cut him some slack if things don't go off on time. Also allow some time for the player to load in the pop-up window.)

I'm looking forward to this as I've never participated in a live chat. Is there anything newbies need to know about how this works? I'd hate to get down to the last few minutes and not have a clue what I'm doing, rofl (although it wouldn't be the first time, lol)

Yes you will need to sign up with stickam to get the backyard interviews, and yes you should use the link above for both...

I'm looking forward to this as I've never participated in a live chat. Is there anything newbies need to know about how this works? I'd hate to get down to the last few minutes and not have a clue what I'm doing, rofl (although it wouldn't be the first time, lol)

This is a voice chat, so expect it to move FAST!!! there are going to be lots of people on, as this chat can hold up to 1000 people, and it's only for Morty's, but we have over 20,000 members, so I'd advice getting there early and staying put... I don't know if you are going to be allowed to use your mic if you have one on your computer, I'd guess no...

ETA: I also want to point out that these interviews will be seen very much live as they happen, and will NOT be edited in anyway shape or way...

Archived