Tuesday, September 15th

OmegaBetaZeta

I agree, gonna miss all the fightin and fuedin.

Fortunately for me I'm a huge Survivor fan and I love The Amazing Race as well.

Not to sure if I'm gonna like this Russell guy on Survivor though. In the promo ads he lies about living in New Orleans during Katrina to gain sympathy.

I live in the Big Easy, went thru than f'in nightmare and survived it. Will just have to watch and see.

I agree, gonna miss all the fightin and fuedin.

Fortunately for me I'm a huge Survivor fan and I love The Amazing Race as well.

Not to sure if I'm gonna like this Russell guy on Survivor though. In the promo ads he lies about living in New Orleans during Katrina to gain sympathy.

I live in the Big Easy, went thru than f'in nightmare and survived it. Will just have to watch and see.

It just isn't the same for me when game shows aren't going on in real time. That's why I like Big Brother so much. The fighting/scheming/drama is all happening live, and we get to see it unfold 24/7 (or more like 21/7 if you count FOTH).

Yep, do em all, Survivor comes on on Thurs and The Amazing Race on the 27th, can't wait for that one as it is one of my favs. AMTN has already started, Biggest Loser is starting, oh and So you think you can Dance has started it's new season as well. So much to watch and alot of ppl do post on those shows, so y'all will see me over there too.

As for tonight it is gonna be a rough one to watch like right at the time it is happening, I usually dvr, then watch, but what I think I am gonna do is give the show like a 30 min head start, then come to the boards and read what is happening, I just want Jordan to win the 3rd part, then after that 3rd part of hoh is determined I will watch the show as it is happening, I am just soooo nervous tof Jordan and Kevin, and at this point I want Jordan in the F2 sooo much that I am afraid that Kevin will not take her, you just cannot tell with him, although he has not been nice to Nasty at all these past few days, I wish Jordan would not take Nasty either, and I think she does think she cannot win against Natalie. I just do not want Natalie to get a thing, but I do know that her bing with Jordan at f2 would be a winning scenerio for Jordan. My how I am going on, this day is going to drag.

umm i dont know where to put this.

but i have a ?.i was just wondering if anyone know this Rumor is TRUE?

does anyone know if Lydia & Jessie had SEX in the BB House,there's a rumor going around saying they did,i dont really care if they did or not,but i just want the Truth.

Tomorrow Big Brother 11 will be officially over, but the season won't be over on Superpass. In addition to Flashback, Real has some fun things planned. Tomorrow and Wednesday, don't miss Express Lunch. Chelsia is in Los Angeles for the Finale, but Missy will be in the studio. Tuesday, she'll take questions from the chat room and Wednesday, she and Chelsia will go back to the phone in questions.

Also on Wednesday, keep checking for the clips of the interviews that Chelsia will be doing from the Big Brother backyard on Finale night. She's been taking questions via Facebook and Twitter and will ask the questions that we want to ask. And at 4pm PT, there will be the Big Brother hour. Then Chelsia will be going to Las Vegas for the big Vegas Reality Bash and Superpass will have lots of coverage.

Chelsia aka miss potato head?

I can't stand her!! She makes me sick. Just wanted to post what is going to happen on live feeds after BB.

Archived