Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/v...t&play=true

preview of jury discussing the final three

Thanks for the clip, uvp. Pretty interesting. Seems Jess/Lydia/Russ have bonded enough while in the jury house and Jeff can't wait to get out.

I still want to see Michele entering the JH and telling them about Nat's engagement, and her reaction to Nat's real age.

Thanks for the clip, uvp. Pretty interesting. Seems Jess/Lydia/Russ have bonded enough while in the jury house and Jeff can't wait to get out.

I still want to see Michele entering the JH and telling them about Nat's engagement, and her reaction to Nat's real age.

I love how Jeff compared Lydia to a traffic cone! Classic...

this.

sorry to all the lovers...but jeff basically said jordan doesn't deserve to be there. if he wouldn't have stabbed his own alliance in the back and gave it to natalie and kevin, he could be there too. he's a moron, a bitter moron. eww...and jesse with the goatee, barf.

this.

sorry to all the lovers...but jeff basically said jordan doesn't deserve to be there. if he wouldn't have stabbed his own alliance in the back and gave it to natalie and kevin, he could be there too. he's a moron, a bitter moron. eww...and jesse with the goatee, barf.

It's funny how when they are out of the house how bitter and jaded they become .

Michele looks very pretty. Yellow is a great color for her. She looked rested and well. I am glad. Lydia clearly plucks Jeff's last nerve. No bonding there. What Jeff said - that I heard - was that none of the three should be there. Actually, jeff and michele looked great sitting together.

Michele looks very pretty. Yellow is a great color for her. She looked rested and well. I am glad. Lydia clearly plucks Jeff's last nerve. No bonding there. What Jeff said - that I heard - was that none of the three should be there.

Wonder how Jordan will feel when she sees it? Or will it even matter to her???

jeff gives himself too much credit

jordan would have made the end with or without him

Jeff will think differently if Jordan wins this next comp. She will have won the crucial ones. I hope she brings up how badly she smoked Natalie in the second comp, how long she hung on for the first one and how Nat gave up right after.

MY FINALE NIGHT PRAYER

Please, BB gods, let JORDAN win the prize.

Don't reward the SKANK for all her lies!

If KEVIN wins that's okay too

Just kick out the skank - please, please do.

I could not stomach a win by the SKANK

For me the season would be in the tank!

O Big Brother gods please hear my plea

Jordan or Kevin will be fine with me!

Archived