Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

I was just thinking what would be the absolute best thing that could happen on Tuesday night to make it awesome for me and this is what I came up with.

Gnat goes to final 2 with either one.

The questioning of the final 2 is live in front of the audience.

The crowd is allowed to boo, hiss, etc. to any answer Gnat gives. (I can just see her face when she first realizes shes NOT even close to being a fave.

As soon as she loses to either of the other's her fiance come's up to her before the end of the show and ask for his twisty-tie-thingy back!!!!

And last best thing... either Big Brother or Real Player announces they will be airing a series of specials showing the houseguests watching the tapes of the show together. You know the show after the show...

Just a thought...

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was just thinking what would be the absolute best thing that could happen on Tuesday night to make it awesome for me and this is what I came up with.

Gnat goes to final 2 with either one.

The questioning of the final 2 is live in front of the audience.

The crowd is allowed to boo, hiss, etc. to any answer Gnat gives. (I can just see her face when she first realizes shes NOT even close to being a fave.

As soon as she loses to either of the other's her fiance come's up to her before the end of the show and ask for his twisty-tie-thingy back!!!!

And last best thing... either Big Brother or Real Player announces they will be airing a series of specials showing the houseguests watching the tapes of the show together. You know the show after the show...

Just a thought...

I like the last idea. I always wondered what the HGs think after they rewatch the season.

2 hour finale makes me happy

yeah mortys turned into a ghost town

i wish more folks would stick around post bb and try other forums here

american idol, dancing with stars, survivors forums and off topic areas are pretty good

yeah mortys turned into a ghost town

i wish more folks would stick around post bb and try other forums here

american idol, dancing with stars, survivors forums and off topic areas are pretty good

I post on survivor, american idol, amazing race, and this year biggest loser,lol

American Idol could be interesting for some with Ellen now :animated_rotfl:

I'm not sure that is gonna happen like on a reg basis, she did a guest judging on "so you think you can dance" but she is not music critic or even in the business so why in the world would they have her as a judge?? well yeah could be interesting tho,lol

I'm not sure that is gonna happen like on a reg basis, she did a guest judging on "so you think you can dance" but she is not music critic or even in the business so why in the world would they have her as a judge?? well yeah could be interesting tho,lol

They need somebody to tone Simon down. I like Simon but he's a bit much at times. I could never imagine ellen dissing anyone ....not that paula did...I hope paula doesn't have the same doctors michael jackson did....

As long as Nasty Nat doesn't win!!!! I honestly see Nat losing to whoever she goes up against now so it is all good!!!!! I hope Jordan wins because she is my favorite however if Kevin wins I ain't going to complain too much.

Natalie is evicted and gets the middle finga from the audience, previous houseguests and Julie :fyou:

But we wouldn't get to see that... it's against media rules...

Another thing they could do that would be great is put all three in the jury house for the last couple days... whew I'd pay double to watch that...

Didn't I read weeks ago that Morty's has a LOST forum? I'll definitely be back for that. BB and LOST are about my only tv passions. Well, I like Big Love too but who knows when that will come back on.

I think (dont quote me on this) Big Love comes back in Jan or Feb 2010. I loooove that show. I hate that it is sooooo long in between seasons.

Actually, I think the finale is a bit more exciting now that Jordan is definitely in the mix so I hope it ends well. As for other shows, I am done with AI, way too slow for me and the bit I did watch last season made me really wonder why adam lambert didn't win. I guess you watch AI for entertainment and not the finish. I stopped watching Survivor and AR. I work - not enough time, but this year I am going to see what is what on Survivor again. I am up for it.

Archived