Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

I'm a day early on my good bye's. But, to all the BB11 posters, CHEERS :cheers:, it's been fun :grouphug: Hope y'all stay healthy and happy. Don't forget your Swine flu shot :doctor:. OUCH!

May the best man or woman win tomorrow night. I'll be rooting for my favorite, Jordan :clap:

So, have some grins and giggles :party_smilie:

:ciao::animated_wave:. Until we meet and greet again...............

Shipp :kisss:

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a minute, Katie...you can't leave me like this...WTF am I? A football widower????

BTW, here is what I just posted on what I will miss most about BB11....

Already I miss the people who liked natalie. All our nat jokes ran them off. Usually every HGs has some real fans from day one. Poor Nat never did.

They sure did vanish like fog when the Sun comes out, didn't they?

Here's my scenarios:

Kevin and Jordan in the F2......Jordan winning......Gnat throwing a big old fit.

Jeff or Michele winning the America Favorite.....

The audience booing Gnat.....and Gnat stomping off out the door and BB not letting her back in for the after party.

I'd like Jordan to win just a tiny bit more than Kevin winning but as long as Gnat doesn't win the half mill or 50k.....I'll be happy!!!!!

jmho :pixiedust:

Wait a minute, Katie...you can't leave me like this...WTF am I? A football widower????

BTW, here is what I just posted on what I will miss most about BB11....

Already I miss the people who liked natalie. All our nat jokes ran them off. Usually every HGs has some real fans from day one. Poor Nat never did.

They sure did vanish like fog when the Sun comes out, didn't they?

Hey, I'm NOT leaving you Len. I've got the twist tie, lol, and still waiting for the Hope Diamond (when your ship comes in :boat: ).

"Baby, your the greatest." "And we'll always have Paris."

I'll be lurking in the shadows....... So, stay on your toes, you never know when I just might pop up ;)

Hey, I'm NOT leaving you Len. I've got the twist tie, lol, and still waiting for the Hope Diamond (when your ship comes in :boat: ).

"Baby, your the greatest." "And we'll always have Paris."

I'll be lurking in the shadows....... So, stay on your toes, you never know when I just might pop up ;)

"Here's lookin' at you, kid!!!" "And we'll always have Television City..."

BTW, I forgot to warn you. "Yentl" was on TCM tonight...I avoided it like the plague!!! Just to be sure, one of my cat's captive lizards emerged and in that pursuit managed to restart my Direct TV....even Cats hate that movie.... :animated_wave::naughty::inlove:

Here's my scenarios:

Kevin and Jordan in the F2......Jordan winning......Gnat throwing a big old fit.

Jeff or Michele winning the America Favorite.....

The audience booing Gnat.....and Gnat stomping off out the door and BB not letting her back in for the after party.

I'd like Jordan to win just a tiny bit more than Kevin winning but as long as Gnat doesn't win the half mill or 50k.....I'll be happy!!!!!

jmho :pixiedust:

Absolutely agree 110% Especially seeing the gnat get her face rubbed in it a bit! paybacks be a be-otch biznatch

I couldn't beleive the final vote. It proves the show is rigged. I am cancelling showtime, the BB feeds, cable, and the internet. I swear I am never going to watch BB or CBS ever again. You'd have to put a gun to my head to make me watch this super duper fake reality show ever again. Alison probably told them all how to vote or refuse to pay the Jury. She is on somkind of power tip, she makes me so sick. Sick, I tell you, SICK. So sick I want to barf. ALISON! you're the most evil person on the planet earth for rigging the show so that only people you like win each season. :animated_bouncy:

I wish Kevin would locate his nads and tell Nat all her threats at this point are null and void. This crap with her constantly telling him, "you better not screw over me" doesn't hold any credence whatsoever. WTH can she do if he doesn't pick her for final two? She won't have enough time with the jury members to make any difference. She can thank production for changing the sequence of events for Tuesday.

Sorry na-nat but you're sh*t outta luck sister!!

Jordan and Kevin for final two with Jordan walking away with the big bucks!!

I couldn't beleive the final vote. It proves the show is rigged. I am cancelling showtime, the BB feeds, cable, and the internet. I swear I am never going to watch BB or CBS ever again. You'd have to put a gun to my head to make me watch this super duper fake reality show ever again. Alison probably told them all how to vote or refuse to pay the Jury. She is on somkind of power tip, she makes me so sick. Sick, I tell you, SICK. So sick I want to barf. ALISON! you're the most evil person on the planet earth for rigging the show so that only people you like win each season. :animated_bouncy:

:giggle:

I kinda sorta "feel" your pain.....:pixiedust: I think???

:giggle:

I kinda sorta "feel" your pain..... :pixiedust: I think???

I am just practicing my rant for tomorrow night. I would have posted more this season, but for some reason my account keeps getting disabled every couple days for "comments not worthy of being a Jedi Knight". Hell if I know what that means. :animated_bouncy:

:pixiedust: <----- Doesn't this remind you of Bewitched (in COLOR)?

IMO, three going to final definitely affects the overall vote since the other jurors have had time to mull-over how they feel about all three HG's left but the final jury member won't have that piece of collective time in which to be swayed or sway. I don't think that it is necessarily good or bad but I do think it could be a factor in who wins. Personally, I prefer two HG's in final but probably should wait and see how well the finale works before passing judgment.

The whole season was so shady and such a mess that not letting the final juror ponder their vote for a few days won't change much. I hope next year they rewrite some rules and enforce them better. No more Pandoras Box gimmicky shit, banana suits and leotards, etc.

Honestly I hope they keep it shady. For me the fun of BB is the twists lame or not. Especially if one side is really steamrolling another and it's very predictable of what's going to happen the rest of the year if there are no twists

I like there is 3 at the end too, less boring

I thought I'd start this thread early. I'm very excited about the two hour finale tomorrow night!

Here's to Kevin winning and Jordan coming in second!

:party_smilie:

I'm new to this, so I hope that I am responding properly! LOL! Anyway, I am on the pacific time zone, and I was wondering what that website is again, where I can watch the finale live on the internet?

at first i hated it

but now i somewhat like it keeps the game suspenseful to the end not knowing who gets there

for the most part the jury imo have a good idea who they will vote for so keeping 3 people in the house wont matter much to swing the vote any direction

Archived