Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

What city is the show in? can I get it over the internet?

You can get it at here

This Saturday the Co Host's (MadMarty and I) will welcome our specdial guests ElleNaturelle and Evel Dick winner of Big Brother 8...

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I'd like to see is .

Kevin winning the final hoh as Natalie gets a huge smiles on her face waiting for Kevin to evict Jordan. Kevin stands and says something like I played hard in this game, won comps and proved I'm a good competitor. Someone has not played hard, lied, was mean and rude to everyone in the house. They thought they had me bossing me around trying to control me well now you got got Natalie and I evict you.

Kevin wins the jury votes because he was a good competitor, played hard and evicted some big players. Jordan gets second for her effort. Michelle and Russell tie for fav hg and both get $25,000.

As Natalie walks out the BB door the audience boo's her louder then any other person in TV history.

You can get it at here

This Saturday the Co Host's (MadMarty and I) will welcome our specdial guests ElleNaturelle and Evel Dick winner of Big Brother 8...

Yana, what time is it on?? I don't want to miss it.

Thanks,

Joy

The look on Jordan's face when Kevin takes Natalie to F2 or vice versa for Natalie. I'm all about the element of surprise this season.

I don't think Jordan would be that surprised if Kevin took Nat since they have been together all season. Now the expression on Nat's face not being picked by either one is the "surprise" I'll be hoping and praying for. That would be worth play over and over again, just like Dustin's expression when he was evicted.

Hey Joy... It's on at 11:00 a.m. pacific, noon mountain, 1:00 p.m. central, and 2:00 p.m. eastern... Dick has posted that he has the show, and he's posted about the Morty's only chat on Monday, I don't know yet how it's going to be Morty's only, but that's what he says...

Hey Joy... It's on at 11:00 a.m. pacific, noon mountain, 1:00 p.m. central, and 2:00 p.m. eastern... Dick has posted that he has the show, and he's posted about the Morty's only chat on Monday, I don't know yet how it's going to be Morty's only, but that's what he says...

Thank you so much Yana!!! Can't wait!

I can't decide which scenerio I prefer:

* While I think GnataLIE is the lowest of low, it would be cool if Jordan wins and Kevin is evicted. He'd realize he was WRONG to get rid of Michelle, his one chance of winning. He would regret sending her home. Also Gnat will do and say dumb stuff during the questions and I'm sure Jordan will win against Gnat.

* Kevin wins and picks Jordan. Gnat is stunned and angry. YEAH. I really don't even care who wins between Jordan and Kevin. Kevin played the better game. Jordan is a kinder human being.

* Jordan wins and takes Kevin because she is actually not as dumb as she pretends and had seen through "that little instigator" Gnat's lies. I wish.

It's almost over and even though I couldn't stand some of the people this year, it was a great run and kept me company on lonely nights while my hubby worked out of town. I am already missing Big Brother and it's not even over yet.

I really don't even care who wins between Jordan and Kevin. Kevin played the better game. Jordan is a kinder human being.

Right on the money. though I would prefer Jordan, I won't be devestated if Kevin does win, as long as it isn't against Natalie.

I haven't had any strong feelings about what might happen.... who will be winner of Final Comp / who would pick who for F2 / or how the Jury will vote in any event.

LOL.. I'd be surprised if they even knew what they are going to do

The show has been weird from beginning to end... including Grodner and her minions decisions.

BUT... sigh... I watched every show, posted and watched some of the feeds - just like any other year

(I think I've beeb brain washed)

The best part of BB 11 was coming in Morty's ... makes it all worth while :lol:

While I'm kinda in the right thread.

Ivy said in another thread... "I hope they don't have to ride those bikes in the F2...............ugh!"

I happen to notice the bikes on last nites show (Ronny eavesdropping) and remembered they never used

the bikes ... or any kind of a bike ... in a comp. I thought for sure they'd be used at some point.

The F2 Comp has to be somewhat of a quickie. I would have bet they'd have used them in an Endurance Comp at some point.

lol... Julie at F2 Comp

" OK... peddle forward to make the light turn green if you think the statement is true....

or peddle backward to make the light turn red if you the think it's false"

:animated_scratchchin:

OMG Slim.... never even gave it a thought --- if Nat isn't in final 2 --- we won't get to see her 'perform' during Q & A :huh:

BUT ... I'll take it like a soldier if she doesn't make it. A small price to pay to see her walk out the door before F2.

Think I've just been lumping them all together ... like it's a F3 not an F2

hmmm guess DR is going to have to give them ALL a run down on what to do and what to expect if they're going to be on the Jury.

They'd have to sit with the Jury I imagine. (that'll be sticky after just being booted out the door)

Can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

Kevin taking 2nd place he will be an unhappy camper and he will feel robbed.

I think Kevin and Natalie would be sourpusses if Jordan won. You can tell, mainly by their reaction when Julie said last Thursday that nobody was going home. They had a look of disgust like their master plans were foiled.

I'm looking forward to the look on Gnats face when she doesn't win the half mill......lol She sure acts like she has it all tied up.....little does she know lol!

I'm glad its gonna be two hours.....

jmho :pixiedust:

I think one of the reasons they took all three to the finals is because if it comes down to Kevin and Gnat too many people wouldn't watch it. I am soooooooo hoping Kevin wins the final comp and takes Jordan. I really look forward to the look on Gnats face if Kevin takes Jordan. I will be happy if either one of them wins.

I think one of the reasons they took all three to the finals is because if it comes down to Kevin and Gnat too many people wouldn't watch it. I am soooooooo hoping Kevin wins the final comp and takes Jordan. I really look forward to the look on Gnats face if Kevin takes Jordan. I will be happy if either one of them wins.

I agree nana....about the not too many people would watch if it came down to Kevin and Gnat in the F2.....

I didn't watch the finale when it was Adam and whats his face in the F2.....and I wouldn't watch it tomorrow night if it was only Kev/Gnat.....

:pixiedust:

Archived