Finale' LIVE Show! 9/15

ldywldkat

I think it's pretty equal between Jordan and Kevin going into the final Hoh comp. She's performed well in memory type comps; she won part 2 portion of the comp remembering Hoh order (Kevin couldn't play); she won the Before/After Pov; she tied in the Fact/Fiction Hoh (but lost in the tie-breaker...and Kevin couldn't play.) Kevin won last Pov stacking Hg's names with events (Jordan really seemed stumped in this one.) Kevin has out performed her in physical comps...but final Hoh is not physical. Idk...but this final Hoh could go equally either way.

If Kevin wins Hoh...I think he'll take Jordan. In his DR sessions, he appears to be lying to Nat about taking her. He said something about his F2 decision was made after Pandora's box...not sure which one he was referring to but in both of them Nat came off bad...1st where Nat left him up there and went and collected more money and the 2nd where she came up with the ridiculous lie about having to give up competing in final Hoh (or whatever it was). In any event...I don't think Kevin will take Nat to F2. Between Jordan and him...not sure who will win but Ac will definitely vote Jordan, Jeff and Michele will vote Jordan too...she only needs 1 more from either Russ, Jessie and Nat; and I think Russ and Jessie will both vote for her over Kevin.

If Kevin caves and takes Nat...idk how the votes will go. They may give it to Nat based on her manipulations and lies strategy over Kevin's more passive game....or perhaps they'll give it to Kevin because he won comps and they all dislike her now because of her lies (based on jury house clip they showed.) This scenario is iffy...especially since Jessie and Jeff went out disliking Kevin....but he'll likely get AC vote over Nat. Neither Kevin nor Jordan know how negatively the jury house is perceiving Nat...and won't until after F2 decision is made. If Kevin knew this...he'd take Nat to end no doubt.

If Jordan wins Hoh...I don't think it matters which one she picks to go against. Based on the jury house feelings they showed of Nat last night...Jordan could easily get the majority of jury votes plus AC as well. If she wins and takes Kevin....I think she'll win for the reasons I listed above in the Kevin Hoh win scenario.

It's looking very likely that Jordan will win overall, however, I'm rooting for Kevin to win. The scenarios are not playing out for him unless he wins final Hoh, caves and takes Nat to the end. I really don't want to see Nat win the money...but Kevin has a very likely shot at losing to Jordan...soooooo Kevin...CAVE to the RAT!!!!!!

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I want is for Gnat NOT to go to Final 2. I would love to see the look on Gnat's face if no one picks her for Final 2.

I think if the final 2 are Kevin and Jordan then Jordan may very well win. I really believe that Jessie and Russell respect game play above personal feelings so their votes are a toss up in my mind. Jeff and Michele will vote for Jordan based on personal reasons and Natalie might just for spite. Lydia will vote for Kevin. If Natalie is spiteful andthen America gets a vote so it might be Jordan who wins.

If the final 2 are Kevin and Natalie then I think Kevin wins. Again, Jessie and Russell and now Jeff also will vote based on best gameplay (lies plus wins) for Kevin and Lydia and Michele for personal reasons. Jordon's vote is a toss up.

If the final 2 are Natalie and Jordan it mat depend on how they all feel about Natalie's lie about her age though why this matters so much to them I don't understand. Jeff and Michele will vote for Jordan and maybe Lydia also and then she'll get America's vote it there's a tie.

The only thing that will make me happy is Natalie NOT winning.

I'm pretty sure that if Jordan wins HOH, then she'll pick Nat...she sees Kevin as the one who betrayed Jeff so she'll never pick him. For that reason, I kind of DON'T want Jordan to win HOH...

If Nat wins the whole thing I might just throw up.

The only thing that will make me happy is Natalie NOT winning.

I'm pretty sure that if Jordan wins HOH, then she'll pick Nat...she sees Kevin as the one who betrayed Jeff so she'll never pick him. For that reason, I kind of DON'T want Jordan to win HOH...

If Nat wins the whole thing I might just throw up.

Kevin and Jordan have had a lot of talks in the past several days and he assures her over and over again that he's taking her. Jordan and Jeff did go to Natalie's side and she may pick Natalie unless Kevin can drill into her head the things she's done since Pandora's Box and try to convince Jordan what a liar Natalie is.

I think Kevin winning the last HOH would be best since he is not liking Natalie. Love that Natalie pointed at Kevin last night with a smirk on her face and said "Kevin, you better not screw me". Another point during last night's show was Kevin saying in the DR that his word meant nothing and he wants to get the "biznatch" out.

A few more days and we will all know the answers! :D

I hope Kevin wins and takes Jordan. I believe Jordan would take Gnat if she wins and I don't want Gnat to win $1. To see the look on her face when she is evicted by Kevin would be priceless. I think it is gonna be too close to call between Kevin and Jordan. I really want Jordan to win but if Kevin did, I wouldn't be too upset. I also hope that the members of the jury house confront Gnat about all her lies.

I hope Kevin wins and takes Jordan. I believe Jordan would take Gnat if she wins and I don't want Gnat to win $1. To see the look on her face when she is evicted by Kevin would be priceless. I think it is gonna be too close to call between Kevin and Jordan. I really want Jordan to win but if Kevin did, I wouldn't be too upset. I also hope that the members of the jury house confront Gnat about all her lies.

I could not have said it better. Thank you.

Would you guys consider Natalie one of the all-time most hated houseguests?

Move over Maggie, you got company.

Yes, absolutely! She's right up there with Jun on my list! Jun is the woman who referred to James' 7-year old

daughter as "The little bitch". I would say it's a 3-way tie: Natalie, Jun, Maggie.

Yes, absolutely! She's right up there with Jun on my list! Jun is the woman who referred to James' 7-year old

daughter as "The little bitch". I would say it's a 3-way tie: Natalie, Jun, Maggie.

Yeahhhhhhhhh, I forgot about June. And she said that AFTER she made final 2 and the game was pretty much over.

Ok: June, Maggie and Natalie. The Three Stooges

Thx! I'll be watching for it. It will be coming back on around the same time as LOST then.

I know this is also off topic but I hate the way Tudors takes so long inbetween seasons as well, so much so that I have sorta lost interest, I own the first 2 seasons but I am not looking forward to it as much as I have. Boy this last few days is a bitch waiting for this 3rd comp, nerve racking. I got a new 360 game today just to pass the time, also working all weekend, that will help,lol

we had a thread of ideas to improve bb but i couldnt find it.

final hoh is a 3 part win and really the only reward is picking who is f2 with you. you are still at the mercy of the jury. why not have 6 jurors and whoever wins final hoh gets 1 automatic vote. i know this is a small difference but i think a good one what do you guys think?

I'm guessing that if either kevin or jordan EVICT gnat at F3 ...

She will turn into Linda Blair from the EXORCIST.. she will turn kinda green... lesions will open on her body and face...her head will SPIN completely around... She will PUKE green slime all over which ever HG evicted her, and curse said HG in tongues we have never ever heard before!! If they had to TAPE chimas HOH show with the coup... what does production think this little HOOD RAT will do?

But I could be wrong...but I hope NOT!!!

I'm guessing that if either kevin or jordan EVICT gnat at F3 ...

She will turn into Linda Blair from the EXORCIST.. she will turn kinda green... lesions will open on her body and face...her head will SPIN completely around... She will PUKE green slime all over which ever HG evicted her, and curse said HG in tongues we have never ever heard before!! If they had to TAPE chimas HOH show with the coup... what does production think this little HOOD RAT will do?

But I could be wrong...but I hope NOT!!!

so in other words nat will act the same as she has all season right ? :animated_rotfl:

Y'all don't forget to head on over to the interviews forum and add your questions for Casey!!! This is going to be a really fun interview... Maybe I can talk him into calling into the radio show one Saturday!!! What do you think MMarty???

Yes in my opinion because of all the lies she told with no regard to how anyone would feel about them.

Y'all don't forget to head on over to the interviews forum and add your questions for Casey!!! This is going to be a really fun interview... Maybe I can talk him into calling into the radio show one Saturday!!! What do you think MMarty???

What city is the show in? can I get it over the internet?

Yes.

Right up there with Chelsia, imo.

Oh God yes!

My scenario for Tuesday

1. Kevin wins final HoH and evicts Natalie, but before he does, makes a speech about how the person he's evicting was the biggest liar in the whole game, thought she had control when she never did, and is just an all around biz-snatch.

2. Jordan and Kevin final 2, and Jordan wins.

3. Jeff wins the $25,000 for favorite HG

4. Jason takes back his proposal to Natalie.

5. Jesse tells Natalie there was no chance in hell he would have ever hooked up with her.

6. Jesse tells Lydia there was no way in hell he would hook up with her.

7. We find out Chima was stripped of all BB stipends...and her weave.

8. Julie polls the audience to find out if Natalie had any supporters...and turns up zero.

Archived