It's almost over, what are you going to miss most?

MadMarty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to try and keep up with the boards more for Survivor this season. I love Survivor

Yana wants to do some Survivor talk on the radio also, the thing I don't like about all the other reality shows is that you have to go by what the networks want you to see. There are no 7/24 cameras!! So if someone gets a bad edit, they might not be like that at all...

I'm going to miss all you here the most, chatting and posting about BB! The LFUs are great and Morty, Yanna and Elle were a hoot to talk to! All in all, it was a great BB year for me!!!

I'm gonna miss all of posting. It's been a fun year for me.

Someone here told me that BB was their bit of private time and it is that for me. I have started and stopped Survivor several times but am going to try and take a look this season. Big Brother is my always favorite. I will miss looking forward to each episode.

1. Reading the posts here

2. Watching the live feeds and trying to follow the strategy of the HGs. (This year was great because we never knew each week how things were going to go down!)

3. Have to add I always love watching the feeds on the night of endurance comps.

honestly nothing

Well, MMarty, we have to wait for a while before we hang up the mic for the season... We have CASEY!!! He want's me to get in touch with him again next week...

I will miss having a show to look forward to seeing 3 times a week and then being able to see what's happening in the house 24/7. I will definitely miss chatting about the show in the chat room. Loved having a Jeff thread that sometimes got to be 3 parts long - and loved hearing and participating in drooling over him LOL! Will miss the various competitions and seeing who really tries in them and who doesn't

Most of all, I will miss the wonderful relationship we watched form between Jordan and Jeff.

I will miss the updates and pics. BUT.....................

Where's everyone going??!!!! Mortys does more then BB ya know.

Mortys has Survivor, Race, 24, Heroes, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Idol, Dancing With the Stars. ohhhhh and tons more.

Click here to join the rest of Mortys. Also join us in chat on the night of the show (any show) starting at 8eastern and running into the night. There is someone there most nights.

I'm a year round poster here and love it! So I can't say I'll be missing Mortys or the members.

I'll miss Jeff, Jordan and a couple of other HGs.

I won't miss BBAD (watched about half an episode). I won't miss the feeds....(even canceled my feeds early this season).

I'll defiantly miss all the posts and debates.....even the ones I didn't agree with......So that's it.....I'll miss the BB posts!

:pixiedust:

Archived