Big Brother Recap Show - Tonight 13 September

LovesBigBrother

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you kidding!!! I live for the Soup!!! When they showed Jessie in the pink tights it was too funny!!! BB made the Soup 3 or 4 times this year!!

I also LOVE the soup!!! Joel McHale hated Jessie, and thought (AS MOST OF US DO) that he was a D bag... I loved last season when he did the Michelle/Jase montage, I think it made the final 5 clips of the year...

I will watch--Hope some diary sessions not seen before. Only 2 shows left then a whole year to wait again. I am winding down though. Need some good dish on BB HG's about a month from now and what has happened to them since leaving the house. This part is so interesting to me, but very little out there...Hint Hint

I'll be watching. Since I don't have the feeds, I'm hoping to see some things I only read about.

I happen to be mourning the Buckeye loss last night. But it was good game. I'm not ashamed of the loss, not like the never ending losses of the Bungles. I may live in Cincy but Peyton and the Colts are my team now.

Are you kidding!!! I live for the Soup!!! When they showed Jessie in the pink tights it was too funny!!! BB made the Soup 3 or 4 times this year!!

Reality show clip time is my favorite part of the Soup. The host is hilarious!

FYI BB will be coming on late tonight. US Open tennis is still on (great match BTW).

Anybody know what time 60 minutes came on?

60 minutes just finished, so any time now. To clarify, I love the clips on shows where they make fun of the reality peeps. But I don't really care for the ones that are the actual shows way of just dragging out the season one more week/epi especially when they do cheesy forced commentary of the final three to narrate it. BLECH. But yeah, I'm still going to watch. :food-smiley-005:

Archived