Finale Predictions

OmegaBetaZeta

Final HOH  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the final HOH?

• Jordan
    • Kevin
  2. 2. If Jordan wins the final HOH, whom will she take to final 2?

• Kevin
    • Natalie
  3. 3. If Kevin wins the final HOH, whom will he take to final 2?

• Jordan
    • Natalie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I honestly can't tell who is telling the truth about whom they will take to F2. Please give me your thoughts on why you think they will take Natalie. Thanks.

I don' think they even know who they will bring yet.

I honestly can't tell who is telling the truth about whom they will take to F2. Please give me your thoughts on why you think they will take Natalie. Thanks.

I don't think Kevin would take Gnat....because he thinks Jessie, Russ, Lydia and maybe Jeff will vote for Gnat to win....So hope Kevin takes Jordan!

Jordan may take Gnat because even though I love Jordan....she's made some boneheaded moves in this game (but this time it would be a great move)....I think Jordan can beat Gnat with the Jury votes now that the Jury has Gnat's #.

I think Kevin would win over both Jordan and Gnat....

So I'm hoping Jordan takes Gnat....I think if Gnat is in the F2 she'll think she has the Jury all sewn up.....I don't want her to win the 50k.....but would love to see her face when the vote revealed Kevin or Jordan 7.....Gnat ZIP! :giggle:

jmho :pixiedust:

I think the bottom line is jordan TRUSTS gnat much more at this point...how that would impact her decision if she won I have no idea....

Jordan is going to be totally shocked when she finally sees the REAL HOOD RAT!!!

Keeping the final 3 until just before the end of the show IMHO really skews things,from who to take, and jury votes!

As long as Nat isn't in the final 2... I don't care how it happens.... but Jordan winning the HOH would be SWEET!!!!!!!

I just want Nat to get that close to the money and then BAM............ then Michele gets the 25,000 and my night will be complete

Of course I'm also hoping the finale reunion thingy, shows all of nasty's nastiness including the pool table cheat LMAO.....

Kevin will take Jordan if he wins. He stated in the DR on Thursday's show he had to find some way to get rid of Nat. He thinks she has too many votes in the jury house to take a chance picking her for final two. He believes he has a better chance against Jordan.

Now if Jordan wins it's difficult to say who she would pick. She hasn't been too crazy about how Nat has tried being buddy, buddy with her over the past couple of weeks but seems sympathetic toward her at the same time. I'm hoping she knows in her gut the choice to take is NOT Nat. If she goes with Kevin there's a chance she could win this thing. I see the following people giving her the vote; Jeff, Michelle, Russell and American's vote.

Due to all this I'm picking Kevin to win HOH and taking Jordan to final two. (Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but I want to see Nat's face when she's rejected by the HOH whoever it is, lol)

Knowing what we know, I think jordan would have a better chance of actually winning against gnat ,than against kevin...

If kevin wins the Final HOH comp and takes either one he should win it all...

If jordan wins the final HOH comp and takes kevin it is a TOSS UP as to who wins... I think jordan would have a better chance of winning the whole thing against gnat, if she wins the final HOH,and has the choice.

Kevin will take Jordan if he wins. He stated in the DR on Thursday's show he had to find some way to get rid of Nat. He thinks she has too many votes in the jury house to take a chance picking her for final two. He believes he has a better chance against Jordan.

Now if Jordan wins it's difficult to say who she would pick. She hasn't been too crazy about how Nat has tried being buddy, buddy with her over the past couple of weeks but seems sympathetic toward her at the same time. I'm hoping she knows in her gut the choice to take is NOT Nat. If she goes with Kevin there's a chance she could win this thing. I see the following people giving her the vote; Jeff, Michelle, Russell and American's vote.

Due to all this I'm picking Kevin to win HOH and taking Jordan to final two. (Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but I want to see Nat's face when she's rejected by the HOH whoever it is, lol)

I wouldn't believe anything CBS shows us from the diary room. The HGs are asked to make comments for different senarios...They could have asked Kevin to make comments about getting rid of all the other Hgs and then just used the one about Natalie. It's all edited.CBS always plays up the drama to keep us guessing and watching. That's why I think the diary room will never be shown on live feeds. The DR is where CBS has the most control.

I predict that Julie will go into labor on finale night and natalie will inform everyone that she is in truth, a 40-year old lesbianese pediatrician and has delivered over 1,000 babies successfully, not to worry. When time comes to help, Natalie is nowhere to be found and Jordan and Michele come to the rescue and deliver Julie of a beautiful and healthy 8-pound boy who will subsequently be named B.B. and eventually run CBS. Jordan wins the 500K and fans go wild, scaring kevin into a dead faint. Michele is awarded the 50K by default. De fault of natalie, the bitch; last seen driving an 18-wheeler on a vegas-phoenix run still talking about how good she is at comps.

I think Jordan will beat Kevin and take Kevin. And Kevin if he wins will take Jordan.

I agree. I don't see Gnat in the F2 at all.

I predict that Julie will go into labor on finale night and natalie will inform everyone that she is in truth, a 40-year old lesbianese pediatrician and has delivered over 1,000 babies successfully, not to worry. When time comes to help, Natalie is nowhere to be found and Jordan and Michele come to the rescue and deliver Julie of a beautiful and healthy 8-pound boy who will subsequently be named B.B. and eventually run CBS. Jordan wins the 500K and fans go wild, scaring kevin into a dead faint. Michele is awarded the 50K by default. De fault of natalie, the bitch; last seen driving an 18-wheeler on a vegas-phoenix run still talking about how good she is at comps.

OMG! :smilielol:

I wouldn't believe anything CBS shows us from the diary room. The HGs are asked to make comments for different senarios...They could have asked Kevin to make comments about getting rid of all the other Hgs and then just used the one about Natalie. It's all edited.CBS always plays up the drama to keep us guessing and watching. That's why I think the diary room will never be shown on live feeds. The DR is where CBS has the most control.

In past seasons, has BB tricked/surprised us by showing us DR's that don't coincide with what actually happens regarding an F2 choice? I can't remember BB doing that, I mean the way survivor does it. I've been surprised by survivor evictions many times but not bb evictions, simply because of the feeds and DR's. This could be a first tho. BB just showing us that kevin wants to get rid of gnat when in reality he has no intention of it. And I just can't tell who he intends to evict by watching the feeds. Wish that they'd just look into the camera every now and then and give us a heads up as to what they're really thinking.

Archived