Yana, Elle, Evel Dick and Mad Marty FILE IN 1st POST!

MadMarty

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ your dig towards our currency.. snot head.

And Bigguy, you're not the only one to have asked me that. A few people have told me that I sound like a phone sex operator. Sadly, it's one of the first things my ex bf's brother said to me when we talked on the phone. Now, I'm all for phone sex.. but I don't know if I could handle some icky old dude with a creepy voice on the other end. Then there's that part of actually liking him somewhat...

BUT.... if you could convince a certain someone on here to test it out with me... heck, I'd be up for the challenge!! He knows who he is since it's something I've teased him about. Ya, my "caller" would have to have a sexy voice like he does otherwise my "performance" might be hindered...

Are those supposed to be loonies??? I've never seen a loonie look like that =/

Clearly I am too expensive for your taste :P

No silly they are one ounce Canadian Maple Leafs, one ounce of PURE GOLD each. Value, right now right about $1000 each.

Are you trying to convince me to go work at the bank? I wonder if these are the pieces of gold they said went missing? I always wondered how the heck someone could smuggle a gold bar out. But those little babies, ya... there are LOTS of places you could hide those..

I don't think banks up there carry them, you'll have to work at the mint.

Archived