Casey Radio Interview now uploaded...

Yana

From joyami: Casey, wish you had not left the BB house so soon but why did you make a deal with Jessie in the first place?? Also, what do you think of Jessie and gang keeping Ronnie in the game?

How do you feel about Jeff and Jordan? They seem to have really liked you a lot?

Do you regret doing anything in the house?

What would you differently if you could do it all over again?

While you were wearing the Banana Suit, how did you really feel about it.

What the heck were you thinking taking the Margarita party???

Also, why didn't you approach Jessie sooner/more often in the house regarding your side deal made before the show?

Do you think you played as hard as you could have? It seemed to me that you were resigned to allow things to play out as they may which basically meant the side of the house you were on dwindling in numbers.

How do you think the game would have played out had Jessie not been in the house?

Any possibility of doing another reality tv show?

Looks like Casey may do the radio show... I will see if we can't get these questions in... If we get enough notice I will see if we can't do another contest for someone to talk to him on air...

Casey will be on our radio show Saturday at 2:00 p.m. EST, 1:00 Central, Noon Mountain, and 11:00 A.M. Pacific...

You can listen to it here...

Looking forward to it.

If you can, ask him how he enjoyed the Vegas bash.

Me too Elle... I want to know this about them all... What about Michele and Chima... I am trying to get Michele, Laura, Jordan, Jeff, Lydia, and Russell all on the show... We will see...

Ask if he's talked to Jessie since and if they talked about possibly staying in the house longer if they would have held on to their secret alliance.

ok, nm, he just basically answered that saying he thinks if jessie had to do it all over again, he would have gotten rid of ronnie.

Ask if he's talked to Jessie since and if they talked about possibly staying in the house longer if they would have held on to their secret alliance.

ok, nm, he just basically answered that saying he thinks if jessie had to do it all over again, he would have gotten rid of ronnie.

I like that he feels Jeff and Jordan might make it together.

Archived