BBAD friday 9/11 discussion

gsn

BBAD production is having them RUN scenes about certain events that happened durning the seasons so they have ADDITIONAL footage... WTF???

Sun show will be out takes and scenes we did not get to see, that's all. a filler show

Oh, I guess I read your post wrong, Iwas looking at AD and don't know what you are saying??

Sun show will be out takes and scenes we did not get to see, that's all. a filler show

Oh, I guess I read your post wrong, Iwas looking at AD and don't know what you are saying??

I would think tonight's afterdark would be good footage with NAtalie chasing Kevin and Jordan around the house all night. "Pick me!" "Picke me" Pick me"

I get the hang of what you all are sayin, I am in one room with the computer, and the boob tube is in the other room, well the one boob tube that I can watch AD, I will catch up tho

since Sunday is a show where ethey are gonna show things we didn't see, they are getting them to say stuff about those things and then they use that for a lead in to the scenes they will show, but maybe it wasn't going so well, and they stopped, I haven't gotten that far yet,lol

since Sunday is a show where ethey are gonna show things we didn't see, they are getting them to say stuff about those things and then they use that for a lead in to the scenes they will show, but maybe it wasn't going so well, and they stopped, I haven't gotten that far yet,lol

Or maybe production cant handle listening to Natalie talk anymore. Seriously, i have to mute the tv everytime she opens her damn mouth..idiot sounds like Shaq trying to recite Shakespeare.

I just don't understand production this year.

You can tell they WANT Jordan to win. You can tell they DON'T like Natalie at all.

With that being said, why the HELL did they tell Natalie and Kevin that America was the 7th vote? That just ruined Jordan's chances of winning unless she beats Kevin on Tuesday because now that Kevin knows there's no way he is taking Jordan.

...and the WORST part is if he takes Natalie I think Natalie is going to win =(

I really think Jessie and Russel are all talk. I honestly believe those two will vote for Natalie. Also, since Kevin will be backstabbing Jordan and it will be super fresh to both Jeff and Jordan (as well as Kevin getting Jeff out) I think Natalie gets both THEIR votes.

I think Natalie will win 4 - 3 if Kevin wins.

Production NEVER should have told them about America's vote. It's absolute bullshit and has completely changed the end of the game.

Kevin and Natalie sured seemed like they knew about it last night. That's all they were talking about when alone with each other.^^

I just don't understand production this year.

You can tell they WANT Jordan to win. You can tell they DON'T like Natalie at all.

With that being said, why the HELL did they tell Natalie and Kevin that America was the 7th vote? That just ruined Jordan's chances of winning unless she beats Kevin on Tuesday because now that Kevin knows there's no way he is taking Jordan.

...and the WORST part is if he takes Natalie I think Natalie is going to win =(

I really think Jessie and Russel are all talk. I honestly believe those two will vote for Natalie. Also, since Kevin will be backstabbing Jordan and it will be super fresh to both Jeff and Jordan (as well as Kevin getting Jeff out) I think Natalie gets both THEIR votes.

I think Natalie will win 4 - 3 if Kevin wins.

Production NEVER should have told them about America's vote. It's absolute bullshit and has completely changed the end of the game.

That is a total fabrication. Why would production give America something they don't care to see? It's not production that favors Jordan, its AMERICA. If that show was chock full of GnataLIE do you think anyone would want to watch it? Stop blaming production. America is not stupid, we can see how nasty these people are and of course we love to see Jordan over those other two.

Well, it doesn't take a genius to guess that America will be the 7th vote. They know Chima isn't at the jury house. If they had of brought Ronnie in to replace her, they would have been told by now. They know it won't be a six person jury due to a tie possibility. I suppose they could worry about a variation (the non jury houseguests picking the 7th vote or something) but probably wouldn't. Big Brother is pretty predictable on things like this.

I read (or misread) that they told the studio audience and not the HG's. Dunno. I kind of think that everybody thinks - or hopes - that they are the favorite. People don't usually see themselves as others do. I think Jordan would be shocked to find out she is a favorite for america.

After reading ^^ posts, looks like they do know. ???

Well, it doesn't take a genius to guess that America will be the 7th vote. They know Chima isn't at the jury house.

totally agree

Wow. Absofrigginlutely amazing. I ask someone who calls me a liar to re-read what I said and then to please issue me an apology and it gets removed without even a PM letting me know. I've been posting here for almost five years and some new registrar can slam me and get away with it.

What a joke. Angry? Me?

Darn tootin'.

BTW, I wouldn't have posted this had the person who removed my post notified me via PM.

Archived