Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

lydia was mighty perky tonight...full of...welll you know what I mean...full of vim and vigor.....and jesse's special protein shakes, whipped up just for her....

well, so much for that ice cream I WAS just eating. eeeeeeewwww. I could have lived without that mental image. ;)

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't go as to say the 18 lie is a "so what" to the jury. That was first thing the other jury members told both Jeff and Russell when they arrived. Over the next couple Gnat is going to have to grow a second head cause she'll be up Kevin and Jordan's asses the whole time. What was that quote? Oh yeah "Karma's a bitch" lol

And she certainly is NOT going to get Michele's vote.

I agree with that. Like I have seen in past seasons of BB and in Survivor, those in the final 2 know when a single vote can never be gained, so they don't even try get that player's vote and focus their efforts on winning others they can sway. Natalie most definitely gave up on Michele many weeks ago. A gamble that may cost her 500K.

i am never a fan of just throwing away a vote.

natalie has to play a smarter game then that

like they say every votes count

You know what moment I'm looking forward to? Either Kevin or Nataliar are going to try to tell the jury how strategic they played, especially with the big lie about Russell going after Jeff. I don't think anyone is going to be impressed with that because from Michelle, Russell, and Jeff's perspective it was the truth, regardless of the timing. I hope their big lie and how "important" it is (truth or not) falls from 1,000 feet and lands messy like a watermelon.

Nat should have hung on that log and beat Kevin now she's just the useless coattail dragger on-er she's been the whole game...first jesse then kevin...

You are absolutely right, but she wouldn't have beaten Kev. She never tried in any of the comps. Even the Jury House mentioned that she didn't even try (in the chocolate comp). I actually think she couldn't win any of the comps (cept for the lucky guess one), because she is physically weak, and mentally incapable. Her only game was to lie, switch, and bait.

You are absolutely right, but she wouldn't have beaten Kev. She never tried in any of the comps. Even the Jury House mentioned that she didn't even try (in the chocolate comp). I actually think she couldn't win any of the comps (cept for the lucky guess one), because she is physically weak, and mentally incapable. Her only game was to lie, switch, and bait.

I can't stand her. So glad her and kevin's little secure world has been rocked. They were soooo smug.

I can't stand her. So glad her and kevin's little secure world has been rocked. They were soooo smug.

Did you see the look on Kevin's face when Julie said Jordan won. I think he wet his pants. Hah.

Agree sooooooo smug, and I'll add arrogant and bullies.

lydia was mighty perky tonight...full of...welll you know what I mean...full of vim and vigor.....and jesse's special protein shakes, whipped up just for her....

well Len, I think Lydie is the one who "WHIPS"the shakes up, Jesse jsut provides the ingredients,"Whip it, Whip it good" :naughty:

Agreed Fatcat....and he still hasn't kissed her yet!!!!

I know AND I bet she has kissed IT, I am sooo naughty tonight,lol

Natalie telling Kevin that Jordan used to throw him under the bus all the time.

Natalie's new ploy is to trash Jordan and work Kevin really hard for his vote.

(she will trash Kevin to Jordan)

It is going to be a long time until Tuesday and listening to Natalie is making me nauseous.

I know I am gonna watch the AD tonight but her voice really wears on me, I hope poor Jordan can withstand the pure torture it will be just bein in there these last days with just herself to rely on, but I bet tonight gave her a great boost, and did you all notice when Julie asked Jordan if she was ready she had a twinkle in her eye and said Yes with confidence.

yes, and along with the tape she will bring with Natalie in her robe with that stupid hat on givin that stupid speech will add insult to injury.

this season hg seem to value comp wins more

she didnt win in final 3 comps so i think no matter who she is against they will win bb over her and they should

yeah i said it

the teacup comp where she gave up and just let kevin win it was a bone headed move and made her arrogance to game look clear to jury

i to a point thought she was best player there but then i saw kevin as the best because he won the critical comps that took out the big guns . jeff and michelle

natalie made a lot of mistakes this last few weeks . sitting out pov when it was just to see her boyfriend was just stupidity and total arrogance to the game

so with that said natalie has zero chance to win bb

she started to drink her own kool aid

i like her gameplay to a point but she got extra cocky this week and last and females in bb never wins the game with such arrogance

the michelle goodbye message another bonehead move

ITA!

Archived