Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did notice to that when Kevin was talkin to Jorda about them picking each other that he was up front with her about america loving them and her and Jeffs romance, so it seemd that he could be sincere about still wanting to go with her, and he is just sayin that stuff to Nasty to keep her at bay, I hope so

All I can say is I gotta get thru a whole weekend of work just to get to the finale, and thank god I got my xanax refilled today,lol

Anyone think gnat may take any of the criticism to heart and make some life changes?

Doubtful IMO but Jason ought to take a hard look at his woman for future game playing she might bring to their marriage. I'm sure

he was looking at the possibility of 500k and was willing to accept "anything goes" behavior but as a self discribed religious person,

he better wake up a bit. He should see those little prayer sessions of hers as totally hypocritical. Anyone up there listening probably

wouldn't be interested in assuring a big win for anyone as devious and mean spirited as gnat.

I hope her constant lying will be a big part of the Sunday show to offer Michelle a bit of vindication.

She must have spent a whole paycheck on those make believe rose petals...The lie just got bigger and bigger...Thousands of rose petals, candy, massages, tickets etc...WHEN IS SHE GONNA STOP THE INSANITY... :shutup::disgust::death: This one is cool>>>------> :ghost:

After tonight's show, it does look like her chances are slim. She blew it by stepping down during the endurance competition. That was big gamble that is unlikley to pay off now.

The jury is leaning towards Kevin.

My thinking now is that no matter who wins the final competition, Kevin or Jordan, each with decide to pick the other. Natalie better come up with some big twist of her own if she wants to get into the final two.

Ratings must be good this season for them to insert a un-aired footage show on Sunday, otherwise they would logically finishes up this sunday rather prolonging it until Tuesday.

Anyone think gnat may take any of the criticism to heart and make some life changes?

Doubtful IMO but Jason ought to take a hard look at his woman for future game playing she might bring to their marriage. I'm sure

he was looking at the possibility of 500k and was willing to accept "anything goes" behavior but as a self discribed religious person,

he better wake up a bit. He should see those little prayer sessions of hers as totally hypocritical. Anyone up there listening probably

wouldn't be interested in assuring a big win for anyone as devious and mean spirited as gnat.

I hope her constant lying will be a big part of the Sunday show to offer Michelle a bit of vindication.

Are you serious? If so you're taking the show way too literally. It is a reality game, for crying out load, that by design involves lying and doing all kinds of underhanded things you don't do in you're day to day life. Has she said she wants to kill new born babies just to see them suffer? Has she said she cheated on her boyfriend more times that she can remember because she's just using him to get ahead in life? Has she made racist comments? Has she spit into anyone's drink while they were looking the other way? Now those are things worth commenting about if she has. BFD if she has lied her way to the end about things specific to the game, because it is part of the game. Practically all past winners have lied a good deal of the time, some more likable than others.

BTW.... What does "Gnat" mean? I take it means something unkind and mean.

Are you serious? If so you're taking the show way too literally. It is a reality game, for crying out load, that by design involves lying and doing all kinds of underhanded things you don't do in you're day to day life. Has she said she wants to kill new born babies just to see them suffer? Has she said she cheated on her boyfriend more times that she can remember because she just using him to get ahead in life? Has she said made racist comments? Has she spit into anyone's drink while they were looking the other way? Now those are things worth commenting about if she has. BFD if she has lied her way to the end about things specific to the game, because it is part of the game.

Geez Echo, lighten up. Those of us that dislike nastyLIE (with a passion I might add) have had to put up with her smug little smile for weeks and weeks.....now that she may have screwed herself out of second place......well, we are going to enjoy it. By the way, she did want to put Clorox in Michele's contacts and also sneek in red dye so that she would get sick. She is a mean, hateful and vile person.

I call her "Gnat" because I find her irritating.....like a gnat buzzing around my head. She's also an expert on everything....it's irritating. jmho

Hi ya echo...... :pixiedust:

I must say I am a little disapointed Natalie wont have to spend a week in the jury house being bashed.... does anyone know why they decided to not do the live eviction tonight? Did I miss something? I watched the show but they didn't say why the format was changed?

Natalie just doesn't lie in the game she lies in the DR and her twitters... blogs... I mean saying she has integrity and hasn't lied? Played an honest game? Haha lying in the game is one thing but to yourself while America watches... Cookoo Cookoo

sometimes i wonder if we are all watching the same show !?!

what a wonderful thing that was to watch Nat's expression when Jordan won !! I just wish they'd have done a split screen so I could view the whole face change

eta: it REALLY does blow that the jury wont be able to "get" her

Are you serious? If so you're taking the show way too literally. It is a reality game, for crying out load, that by design involves lying and doing all kinds of underhanded things you don't do in you're day to day life. Has she said she wants to kill new born babies just to see them suffer? Has she said she cheated on her boyfriend more times that she can remember because she's just using him to get ahead in life? Has she made racist comments? Has she spit into anyone's drink while they were looking the other way? Now those are things worth commenting about if she has. BFD if she has lied her way to the end about things specific to the game, because it is part of the game. Practically all past winners have lied a good deal of the time, some more likable than others.

Echo, she has said and done some things that make ppl think that this Natalie, in her real life, She wanted to give Michelle something with Red dye, some candy or something knowing that Michelle was allergic to red dye, she also went thru Michelles things to steal her gloves so she would not have them for an endurance comp, she them wanted to put something in her contact solution so it would make her not be able to see the questions. Natalie is a nasty beotch and has not played a good game at all, she is a ruthless vindictive liar who has pushed the so called game way beyond the limits of what BB is supposed to be, by really being hatful and schemeing when there was no reason for it, she is just crappy that's all, and I will never give her props for the way she is, not because of any lies for the game, but who I believe her to be, arrogant, cocky, self-important, not a person anyone would even want to hang around with, she really is not good. She has talked smack to the production ppl, callin them out in a really rude manner, I mean she is not a nice person. I hope she does not get to f2, except that if Jordan is there with her Jordan will win.

Dear Gnastily, you sucked in part two tonight. Jordan kicked your sorry lying buttocks! And your lame excuses to Julie and in the closing segment were pathetic, girlfriend. You might be one of the best liars ever on BB, but you are also the suckiest, hands down at HOH and POV comps.

Sincerely,

SugarB

Geez Echo, lighten up. Those of us that dislike nastyLIE (with a passion I might add) have had to put up with her smug little smile for weeks and weeks.....now that she may have screwed herself out of second place......well, we are going to enjoy it. By the way, she did want to put Clorox in Michele's contacts and also sneek in red dye so that she would get sick. She is a mean, hateful and vile person.

When did she put clorox into Michele's contacts? That is serious because it could blind someobody, and I am surprised BB would allow that kind of behavior, and I am pretty damn sure it is against the BB rules to intentional try harm another HGs. HGs aren't even allowed to make up lies about what other HGs do outside the house. BB is strict about harm and non game slander, looking the other way while someobody uses clorox to cause harm sounds pretty fishy. If BB is willing to allow that, they'll willing to all a lot of questionable stuff slide.

No way am I am going to ligthen up on a few key issues. Far game for posters to go after what HGs have done in the house as part of the game within the context of the game, but to extend it out into their real life always something I am going to zero in on. Saying her boyfriend need to take a hard look at her is total crap. It is like saying football players all beat up their wifes and girlfriends because they are good football players.

Excuse me??? Natalie carrying a COACH bag, NOT, The girl wears hoodys and baggy ass gym clothes, and she loves Coach, yeah right, the only reason she was saying that is because Jordan brought it up and she wanted to look cool.

When did she put clorox into Michele's contacts? That is serious because it could blind someobody,

She didn't get to do it but she was tryin to come up with things to put in Michelles contact solution and she even got called into the dr several times when she would be talkin about her schemes, seriously, we are not makin this stuff up.

I don't think any one is out of bounds here because this is where we come to talk about the game,etc, and if you dislike someone you have a right to say what is on your mind , Natalie has done more in this game that was uncalled for than any other houseguest ever, and I know I am a really well balanced pretty good judge of charactor and this girl is a loser. Her man should take a hard look at her, I know I would be lookin at my man if he was in there and acting the way she has, She studied and studied that rule book, just tryin to push the limits, and there was no reason for it . It really turned alot of ppl off, that's all

Archived