Natalie

OmegaBetaZeta

Thanks for finding that clip for me.....I looked for awhile for it and gave up.

Yeah....It bothers me when a person will cheat at something so stupid as a pool game......

It also bothers me when Gnat last night kept giving excuses for why she didn't win the second part of the HOH comp and that she knew every single HOH order......face it girl you lost because you suck at comps!!!! You take over the other HGs HOH's like you had something to do with their winning! Wait....you did have something to do with it....you suck at comps so there for the other HGs win! lol

I hope hope hope Kevin and Jordan are the F2s!!!!!! Kevin because he uses his lying for the game and wasn't too mean to the other HGs in the process and Jordan for playing and trying to win comps and did win some.

JMHO :pixiedust:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was reading the update feeds from last night and at some point Kevin said that on the day he was taken for BB his man could not be there because he could not get off from work. NataLIE's instant reply: "Why didn't he just lie and say he was sick"

Kinda tells ya the type of person she really is

Some tips for your words to Natalie:

Hate is quite a strong word for someone you don't even know.

Danielle wants Natalie to win, so that statement isn't accurate.

Natalie and Kevin are playing eachother.

good try but no cigar,lolol

I've been in hospital since Tues am...come back to find KARMA'S A BITCH AINT IT NATALIE!!!!

Suez, hope you are all right girlfriend, yeah good words to come back too eh??

I know ...... and you said the statement wasn't true because Danielle WANTED Gnasty to win. But Danielle didn't say that she thought Gnasty would win. So your statement isn't accurate. No biggy, just throwing in what I thought was a little clarification on what I thought the new poster was saying, and your critique of it.

I thought Danielle only said she thought Gnat was playing the best game so far, not that she wanted or thought she would win.

I may be misremembering though.

Nat was telling kev that she wouldn't be in the spot she is now if she would have stayed on the log.

(umm.... Kev looked like he could've lasted a lot longer from where I was sitting)

About this tae kwon do thing.... shouldn't she be better on keeping her balance and footing than she has been ?

She seemed to be having a really hard time getting into any kind of rhythm on the log... and she looked like

she had a pretty hard time with the 'Hot Chocolate' comp too.

and muaahhhhhh Jordon beat the pants off of her in the last comp .... and was a gracious winner to boot

How smart is Nat ??? not too - I'm thinking

I know that BB is about lying, etc...but Gnatalie lied just for the sake of lying. And she is incredibly malicious! She seems to be pure evil to me. I think I might cry if she makes it to the final 2 and if she actually wins..OMG!!! Everything she said about Michele is more true about herself! I'm not crazy about Kevin either but he is not nearly as bad as her. Everytime she calls someone else a liar I just want to scream. And she is a thief as well, taking Micheles gloves. Things like that shouldn't be allowed in BB. And how come she wasn't disqualified for holding the rope not the key in the first comp? I was soooo happy that Jordon won part 2!!! It would be so awesome if she wins part 3 and gets to decide who to take with her...but, I'm afraid she'll pick Gnat because Jeff told her to stay away from Kevin. *sigh*

Ohhhh.....Amen, Amen, Amen. No matter the arguement these are the facts. nastyLIE is truly malicious, a cheat (chess and pool, get real). I agree anything ugly she states about other hg's is more accurate about herself. I was so happy to see that no one in the jury will vote for including her beloved Jesse whom she didn't want to know she was engaged. That girl's ego is so overflated. And if karma is in the house and she doesn't even get the 50k then Jason you had better reclaim your twisty tie and :running:

I couldn't wait to see last night's show and this is what I thought.... :smilielol:

About this tae kwon do thing.... shouldn't she be better on keeping her balance and footing than she has been ?

She seemed to be having a really hard time getting into any kind of rhythm on the log... and she looked like

she had a pretty hard time with the 'Hot Chocolate' comp too.

I have maintained since seeing her TRY to hit the shuttlecock/birdie with the badminton racket, the HOOD RAT is NO jock... No hand /eye coordination at all... Plus any thing she does physically she looks somewhat SPAZZY!!!

Archived