7th Vote in JH

Team Jolie

My friend didn't have all the answers... They aren't Allison LOL... I think it might be something along the lines of they will open voting up tonight, and say Kevin has the most votes come Tuesday (seeing as Sundays show is a rehash, never before seen footage), but on Tuesday Kevin is the last person to leave the house then whoever came in second would then get our vote, but if the person that got the most votes from us were still there they just get our vote... Or they did something like this before, I can't remember what it was for though, but they opened phone lines only, no internet votes, for the time the jury votes, which would give us maybe 15 minutes to vote...

I think voting on 3 players instead of the 2 players in F2 ,will actually skew the votes... IMHO it is not fair to the 2 players that actually end up in F2!

Someone who voted for the person that gets evicted, MIGHT have voted for someone else if they KNEW who the F2 players actually were!

so if its our 7th vote...how can we vote on Sunday without a F2?? Per new rules live tonite from Julie..F2 is live on finale night......so our vote has to be during the live finale I would think..what the heck....Alison Grodner..you must let us know WTF is going on!! LOL...ANYONE BUT GNAT!

I swear I didn't know anything about the voting system until tonight... I was just guessing, but I was close...

On as side note, my sister was asked to appear in a documentary today...

Total BS way of being the 7th vote, IMHO.

1st we have to guess which 2 house guests will be F2. Then we have to vote without all the information... ie. who wins final round. BB f'd up again.

What I don't understand is why have a completely pointless show Sunday. Why not hold Part 3 and evict Sunday??? That would give us all until Tuesday to vote. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Ahhh... rating, now I understand. :( (Thanks Yana, makes sense now... sorta, I guess. :lol: )

gsn... you can't vote for Jordan two different ways. If I understood correctly... you can only vote once so you have to decide which of the 3 scenario's to vote for.

Archived