Kevins Hands

If you re watch BBAD it happened after nat did hers. When they ate the mentos, it was a short time after that that Nat had her hand off the key. she put one hand on top of the other and then moved the bottom hand to slide the top hand down to the key. Kevin did the same thing several times.. 9:22- 9:25 BB time is when kevin did it. But later Kevin did it again with his hand about 3" from key. Camera man even zoomed in while he was doing it.... as to get someones attention.

If you re watch BBAD it happened after nat did hers. When they ate the mentos, it was a short time after that that Nat had her hand off the key. she put one hand on top of the other and then moved the bottom hand to slide the top hand down to the key. Kevin did the same thing several times.. 9:22- 9:25 BB time is when kevin did it. But later Kevin did it again with his hand about 3" from key. Camera man even zoomed in while he was doing it.... as to get someones attention.

well if this is true maybe someone caught it or can in a screen cap, not that it looks like anything will be done about it if they aren't caring about Nat doing the same thing.

Right on Elle, cause if it hasn't happened yet, it ain't gonna...

well I read the Post where you talked to them and as I said too they have closed whatever case there was on it, you are right and it ain't gonna get redone

Nor should it. BB was there. If they felt she should be called out on it, she would have been. They called them out when they started turning side ways. I can't see how they'd let this go if it wasn't ok.

Let's say it mattered and Natalie was out first... big deal. Jordan still would have fell and Kevin still would have been holding on. I know, some will bring up deals... but let's remember this is Jordan.. the one who is so honest that she put Jeff's name in the hat (which I still can't let go). Just like Jeff did with Russell, Jordan would have done with Kevin.. agreed to a "deal", then let go. The result is still the same... Kevin would have been the last one standing.

I like Jordan, I want her saved as much as the next person, but I think we need to start accepting the suckiness of the situation. It is what it is. We don't have to like it.

Well, Elle if they had called Kevin out for doing what they told the girls they couldn't do, then no it would have been Jordan winning, but it's over with and nothing can nor will be done about it now... I personally am going to let it die it's quick and painless death...

Jordan did it too. I wish ppl would stop looking for a way for comps to be redone.

I know! It really irks me that everyone is saying that Natalie and Kevin are cheating but no one mentions that Jordan was doing the same thing. There was no way Kevin was losing that comp last night, no matter who fell first.

Nor should it. BB was there. If they felt she should be called out on it, she would have been. They called them out when they started turning side ways. I can't see how they'd let this go if it wasn't ok.

Let's say it mattered and Natalie was out first... big deal. Jordan still would have fell and Kevin still would have been holding on. I know, some will bring up deals... but let's remember this is Jordan.. the one who is so honest that she put Jeff's name in the hat (which I still can't let go). Just like Jeff did with Russell, Jordan would have done with Kevin.. agreed to a "deal", then let go. The result is still the same... Kevin would have been the last one standing.

I like Jordan, I want her saved as much as the next person, but I think we need to start accepting the suckiness of the situation. It is what it is. We don't have to like it.

Thank you so much Elle for pointing this out ... You are probably the most level headed person on this board ... You have your opinions, likes and dislikes of a HG however you always remain respectful to others views and opinions ... :animated_bouncy:

Well, I love Mentos but I wouldn't eat any that those hands had touched. I think it is absurd that they allow them to eat during comps in the first place. Just my O. This has GOT to be the most ridiculous BB yet. Its denouement is proof.

Yea I thought that was weird allowing an energy bar :)

We also don't know what they were told before the feeds came back up. Maybe holding on the rope was ok. I haven't looked closely at all the pictures but it may have been ok as long as they were touching the key. I believe they have too many camaras and production people watching each one for something "illegal" to have not been caught. We just don't know all the rules. JMHO

And in the end, much ado about nothing. Kevin won, and that isn't going to change.

We should just be happy there's as much actual reality in Big Brother as there is. As far as "reality" shows go, it has to rank pretty high. At least this isn't a farce like The Hills or Hogan Knows Best.

I think it is absurd that they allow them to eat during comps in the first place. Just my O.

I thought it was a great distraction tactic. One of them easily could have lost focus on the compeition and fallen.

I'm ok with it... not that big a deal... my family/friends will agree though that I over analyse stuff like this though... it's not really important who is right or if BB should re-do or change the outcome... what's important is that we can come online and debate and argue and forget about real things of life for a little bit :)

I still remember a mini golf comp played a number of seasons ago, when Julie said the 'first ball to reach the bottom of the hole', and they even had camaras showing tubes leading down from the holes to the bottom of the cup... I can't remember who was playing, but HG1 got the ball 'in' the hole, Julie declared HG1 the winniner as we watched the ball for HG1 spin around the hole and HG2's ball went in the hole and straight to the bottom. According to the rules given, HG2 should have won... but BB never changed the outcome of the game.

My favorite may be the F3 Part 1 HoH in Allstars, between Boogie, Erika and Janelle. Everyone has been gearing up for a long endurance comp, the HGs and the feed watchers... Julie gets them all in place, and before she can send it to a commercial, Boogie states that he feels confident that either of the other two are better off strategically taking him to F2, so he decides to drop immediately. Janelle gets confused by his comment and takes her hand off whatever she is supposed to be holding. When we return from the commercial break, Julie informs Janelle she let go, and declares Erika the winner of Part 1. So much for the long endurance comp we were expecting!

I thought it was a great distraction tactic. One of them easily could have lost focus on the compeition and fallen.

Both Kevin and Nat were trying to get Jordan to fall by passing food back and forth. Even I was aware of that. Also, Nat kept telling her the last HOH comp like this one lasted 9 hours.

About them having food... The past house guests I have talked with said you can take anything you want to out there, but to use it, it has to be on your body, so there was nothing wrong about having the food at all... I don't think anything was a big deal about the hands either, what I think was the big deal was that the girls were told to face forward toward the pool (clearly heard on the feeds), yet Keving almost at that same point turned to the side (body, not head) and wasn't even facing the right direction... This is the last I am going to say though, cause it's not doing any good... Just wearing my fingers out LOL...

Both Kevin and Nat were trying to get Jordan to fall by passing food back and forth. Even I was aware of that. Also, Nat kept telling her the last HOH comp like this one lasted 9 hours.

As I mentioned in another thread ,this is not about a Kumba Ya moment... This is about pysching out your opponents,any advantage you can gain over your competitors durning an endurance challenge is fair game..

Jordan should never have taken the chance of passing the mentos or the power bar back and forth between kevin and gnat... She should have refused,or taken it and thrown it on the ground!!

I'm ok with it... not that big a deal... my family/friends will agree though that I over analyse stuff like this though... it's not really important who is right or if BB should re-do or change the outcome... what's important is that we can come online and debate and argue and forget about real things of life for a little bit :)

I still remember a mini golf comp played a number of seasons ago, when Julie said the 'first ball to reach the bottom of the hole', and they even had camaras showing tubes leading down from the holes to the bottom of the cup... I can't remember who was playing, but HG1 got the ball 'in' the hole, Julie declared HG1 the winniner as we watched the ball for HG1 spin around the hole and HG2's ball went in the hole and straight to the bottom. According to the rules given, HG2 should have won... but BB never changed the outcome of the game.

My favorite may be the F3 Part 1 HoH in Allstars, between Boogie, Erika and Janelle. Everyone has been gearing up for a long endurance comp, the HGs and the feed watchers... Julie gets them all in place, and before she can send it to a commercial, Boogie states that he feels confident that either of the other two are better off strategically taking him to F2, so he decides to drop immediately. Janelle gets confused by his comment and takes her hand off whatever she is supposed to be holding. When we return from the commercial break, Julie informs Janelle she let go, and declares Erika the winner of Part 1. So much for the long endurance comp we were expecting!

I also loved the comp when Cowboy went to help Diane with her hair and took his hands off his key. HA what an idiot! That also was a quick comp with Diane falling shortly after. :animated_bouncy:

Archived