It's Official: Big Brother Has Been Renewed!

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol well shows you know much I know... didn't even know I was locked away... guess it happens enough that... well never mind...

Oh by the way, y'all better think before taking that Oldguy to the end, ya know he's gonna be the fan favorite, cause he's so cute and funny with his poems and stuff!! All the women are gonna be drooling over him...

If someone handed me a check for a million dollars and said this is yours if you go on Big Brother. I would say HELL NO!

If there was no camera in the bathroom I'd do it. I'm pretty sure I'd win too!

Ok I will go...I want an all geriatric BB....no one under 60...all wheelchairs and walkers....roflllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Watch me run over Mad Marty and Elle with my 440 hemi wheelchair...look out Oldguy...move that walker ... COMIN THROUGH...WHOS GOT MY TEETH!!!! Yana stop stealing my geritrol!!!

Holy crap, by the time I hit 60 you might all be dead :P I'm only half way there you know...give me freaking time!!! That being said, I feel like I'm 60 by the end of the work week...does that count?

what? :cookie:

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I got an amazing F2 offer from someone named Sylvia... so I may have to do a little backstabbing on everyone else lol

Yeah seems a lot of the men got that same one... age, distance, and "COLOUR" shouldn't be a concern??? The issue with color is the spelling not the word too, before that starts anything... This person is using an e-mail address from England...

does that mean I have to go on BBUK to be in a F2 with her? I guess I can keep my F2 alliance here :)

If there was no camera in the bathroom I'd do it. I'm pretty sure I'd win too!

Do you have some strange bathroom habits we don't know about Elle? cookie.gif

Just kidding! They don't show bathroom scenes unless there is scheming going on in there.

I'm very messed up in that way. My ex bf who use to live with me can attest to that (well, if we was well enough to come online) but ya.. I would make him leave when I needed to poop. Yes, it's true. He'd actually have to leave the apartment. He knew my poop schedule enough to know when to get up to leave and would gently ask, "I should go?" Oh man, I don't even know why he stayed with me for so many years... poor guy.

So ya, knowing there are other ppl IN the house while I needed to poop would be horrible... but holy man, knowing there's a CAMERA and someone was watching would be HORRENDOUS. I'd explode, there'd be poop everywhere!! It would not be pretty. I don't know how I would manage honestly.

Archived