It's Official: Big Brother Has Been Renewed!

OmegaBetaZeta

I think we missed some of the fun hg's who would give us some good entertainment and laughs. I hate that these are the people who seem to get voted out in the first two weeks and the arrogant or boring ones stay the longest. Steven was so funny and Braden was to. Angie I liked and wish we saw more of her and Steven. They can just skip the seasons that in the first two weeks the evicted deserved it and America would not want to see again.

BB PLEASE Make a Note to Ban Natalie Season 11 1938_banned.gif America never wants to see the full of it Natalie 714_full_of_crap.gif never ever ever again forget she ever existed.

Not even in all stars or in a small guest part of any future seasons.

We can make a poll of all hg's who from week 1 up to 3 they could not have been a juror or winner on BB everyone can vote and we send the winners names in a pitch to AG. Instead of all stars it will the never had a chance season.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I never want to see her in another season of BB...or anything for that matter. She was pretty much a snooze fest. Ya she plotted some pretty messed up things which spiked activity in her thread, but don't let that fool you (CBS) into thinking she was interesting or entertaining in any way.

Do you think a season of the hg's that were evicted like first and second might be good and give them another shot at the game. Brian, Steven, Angie and Braden just to name a few would be fun to watch along with some other seasons I think.

Love the idea!

:shocking: Is there any truth to the rumor that Jordan and Jeff were made an offer to be on The Amazing Race 16?

I hope so as it would be exciting to see and hear what country Jordan thinks she's in, and where she goes if she gets separated from Jeff!!

Personally, I'd rather see :smitten: Chima and Russell pair up!! :gunsmilie:

Jeff & Jordan on The Amazing Race seems like a no brainer to me. And I bet they'd do better than you'd expect. Not to demean Jordan, but TAR is a game where a team can flourish with 1 thinker and 1 "just keep up"'er. lol

As in, Jeff can take the mind teasing challenges. And Jordan can eat the gross stuff and be shot out of a cannon.

I'm just not so sure they'd be put on the show unless they actually start dating. Usually the only friends who get put on the show are of the lifelong variety.

I've always thought it would be funny though for CBS to do a season of their Big 3 reality shows with each others contestants. So Evel Dick & Danielle on The Amazing Race (among others of course), past Survivor all-stars playing Big Brother. And of course, Chima playing Survivor. Hehe. $10 says she lasts less than a day.

Goodness people will start any kind of rumor won't they... Before believing them, consider this, neither Jeff nor Jordan are in a position to be offered anything yet, one's in the jury house, still cut off from the world, and one's still in the house, even more cut off from the world... Now I'm not saying it won't be true at some point, but it's not true at this point... Also before someone says it, I'm not saying anyone here came up with the rumor... I'm just saying it's not true at this point...

I think it's a lock for Jeff to have many offers once he leave BB. Jordan, not so sure of but her job will be very happy to have her back and I see good things in her future as well. She won't have to work 3 jobs anymore, that is for sure.

Jeff & Jordan on The Amazing Race seems like a no brainer to me. And I bet they'd do better than you'd expect. Not to demean Jordan, but TAR is a game where a team can flourish with 1 thinker and 1 "just keep up"'er. lol

tell me AGAIN which one is which??? ;) just sayin

I'm in as long as it's nothing like this season and I am waiting before paying for the feeds next time.

Do you think a season of the hg's that were evicted like first and second might be good and give them another shot at the game. Brian, Steven, Angie and Braden just to name a few would be fun to watch along with some other seasons I think.

Jerseygirl, I think that's a great idea. I always think it's a crap shoot on who gets evicted in the first week or two. Those players might have actually been quite skilled at the game but get targeted so fast they don't get a fair shake...

I'm glad that BB renewed for another year. I look forward to Big Brother every summer. I really liked Jeff this year and wish he would've played the game a little smarter. I think Kevin and Natalie played a smart game, but I can't stand them.

I would be ok with an all-stars season in the future, but actually prefer a cast of strangers that don't know one another.

Ok I will go...I want an all geriatric BB....no one under 60...all wheelchairs and walkers....roflllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Watch me run over Mad Marty and Elle with my 440 hemi wheelchair...look out Oldguy...move that walker ... COMIN THROUGH...WHOS GOT MY TEETH!!!! Yana stop stealing my geritrol!!!

I'll leave your Geritol alone if you will stop taking all my damn estogen... Damn it woman, don't you know I'm in menopause and need that stuff, more than a crack addict needs their crack, what do you think happened to George??? Poor thing...

:animated_rotfl: what a great idea. They would have LOTS to talk about - if they all can hear each other!

HUH????

I'll leave your Geritol alone if you will stop taking all my damn estogen... Damn it woman, don't you know I'm in menopause and need that stuff, more than a crack addict needs their crack, what do you think happened to George??? Poor thing...

Swap ya use of my (yours really since I stole it) estrogen for your rubber gloves...two to one Yana

Ok I will go...I want an all geriatric BB....no one under 60...all wheelchairs and walkers....roflllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Watch me run over Mad Marty and Elle with my 440 hemi wheelchair...look out Oldguy...move that walker ... COMIN THROUGH...WHOS GOT MY TEETH!!!! Yana stop stealing my geritrol!!!

That leaves me out!!! But I can fire up the scooter!!!

^^For you and Elle an exception MadMarty, make you two youngins (along with whippersnapper Reaper) the caregivers for all us old BB folks...you make sure we get right pills, diet, excerise and remind us where wer are..rofllllllllll

But I get to use KORT to soop up my wheelchair......not your scooter...

what do you think happened to George??? Poor thing...

what? :cookie:

Archived