Natalies Hand

pink3572906

From the pics I've seen posted there is a difference, Kevin and Jordan are holding the top of the key while Nat's hand is clearly sideways on the rope, holding the rope with the side of her hand leaning on the top of the key. If the rule was they had to hold the key at all times, well, Natalie didn't, if the rule was they had to touch the key at all times then from the pics I've seen she seemed to be in contact with it so I guess it was fine. I think if they are going to announce to the viewing audience certain rules for game play then they should be ready to penalize a competitor for breaking those rules or it's just making a mockery of the show and it's useless rules.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not going to change anything, but what Julie said was hold ONTO your key for dear life... If you let go of your key you will be out of the comp... Personally to me, if I were up on that log I would've had my hand around that key at all times... At least one is what Julie said...

Yana: "Secondly if one of the house guests doesn't call something out, like Nat's hands, or Kevin turning, there's not likely anything going to be done about it... Jordan didn't say anything, so it's her loss.."

Sooo everyone in those endurance comps is suppose to watch everything the other ones do ?? even if the wind

is blowing and rain, snow and sleet are beating them in the face ? hmmm All the while trying to concentrate on

trying to stay in the comp ????

Does this go for infractions in the house day to day also ?

Like if someone is on slop - but slips into the kitchen while no one is there and sneaks a couple spoonfuls of tuna

or eats a piece of cheese ?

What a bunch of bull crap <_<

Nat and Kev were both on camera when they held the rope with the base of their hand resting on the key ... not holding it...

and Kev was on camera when he was standing sideways after the warning.

With ALL the folks behind the scenes you can't tell me there isn't someone who is suppose to be watching out for these things.

lol... quoting Yana again..

Yana: "Julie said was hold ONTO your key for dear life... If you let go of your key you will be out of the comp..."

Julie did NOT add or say .... And watch to make sure the other HGs hold onto theirs too.

I'm done

No I agree 10000000000000000000% with you Pokey, it's unfair... I'm just reporting what was told to me by a past house guest... They were even complaining about how unfair it was themselves... Please don't think I am the one saying any of this is fair, nor is my source... They were just saying it's pretty much a fact is all...

It will suck big time if someone cheated and walks away with $500,000 or even $50,000 for it. Why have rules when they don't count. Your taught to be honest and don't ever cheat and it seems like it doesn't get you far anymore.

Jordan seems like a person who tries to follows the rules and doesn't go against authority figures. She doesn't like to get into trouble and tries to not do anything wrong or break any rules in the house. It's a shame others didn't feel the same way and messed things up this season.

Just one thing more and then I'm not going to say anything else about the comp... Just to prove how honest and what a rule follower Jordan is, last night she said we should do that 1000 bottles of beer on the wall, and Nat jumped on it and said yeah, do you want to start at 1000? and Jordan was saying we'd probably get in trouble, when they went to FotH, and when they came back she was laughing and I think she even said see to Nat... She just isn't one to challenge authority...

I just keep coming back to ... that these last 3 Comps are so vital to who ends up final 2.... that there should

be some kind of monitoring in place to make it fair for all 3 of the Final HGs.

It shouldn't be left up to each HG to be watchdog over what the other ones are doing.

They're concentrating on what they're doing.... especially for the Endurance.

It shouldn't be left up to each HG to be watchdog over what the other ones are doing.

I don't think it should be either. That's so stupid if it is. I don't buy it for a second though, otherwise BB wouldn't have been watching to see if they turned or not and told them not to.

I actually called the number provided earlier in this thread and left a message and then on cbs.com there is a place where you can file a complaint about any show in their line up. That was my lunch hour. :bored:

I sent a complaint as well on CBS.com...for whatever its worth...as true fans who subscribe to the feeds and ShoToo they should pay attention because we are an important part of their revenue stream and we are pissed that Kevin and Nat cheated...lets see if production addresses us..there should be a redo of the endurance comp Kevin and Nat cheated..plain and simple...

I'm not saying they weren't aware of it on the boards, I'm saying that production didn't make the call... The people there didn't call TPTB to make the call is what I am trying to say, from what my friend says they pretty much depend on the house guest to keep up with what others are doing...

I'm not saying they weren't aware of it on the boards, I'm saying that production didn't make the call... The people there didn't call TPTB to make the call is what I am trying to say, from what my friend says they pretty much depend on the house guest to keep up with what others are doing...

My apologies - I see your point. It is one thing for production to try to sway votes and thoughts in DR since we are not necessarily privy to that, however, for those of us who pay for the live streams and watch BBAD - they should have been more on the ball!!!

But I do see your point.

I think BB ends in 6 days, the first HOH comp is over with, and this is all useless chatter.

I disagree! Not useless chatter! BB needs to know that viewers care about the rules and these infractions being allowed to continue makes us not want to watch next season. I believe holding the key would have been more difficult, would have caused more stress on the fingers, so holding the rope gave N an advantage.

Well hang around for the other shows after Big Brother... We have Survivor, Biggest Loser, Lost, American Idol, Amazing Race, and so many others, and we have a bi weekly radio show, I guess we will have either one or two more shows for Big Brother, this Saturday will be with Evel Dick, and I think we might have one to talk about the finale the next Saturday, but that's really up to my Co-Host MadMarty, since he's the one that has to go to the radio station, we will be doing a bi weekly one on Survivor, and I hope to be able to get some really funny and good paast Survivors to come talk with us also...

I think BB ends in 6 days, the first HOH comp is over with, and this is all useless chatter.

Maybe I should have phrased my comment earlier a little diferently, as to not look so harsh.

What I should have said was complaining about all this 'cheating' (while it may be fun, especially the debates) is not going to do anything. I think BB is tired of this season as well, and can't wait for it to be over with.

6 days til the finale! :party_smilie:

I don't understand how. Just stating my opinion, as all others do.

I know I'm in the minority with how I feel, but I know others have complained as well about all these threads that are all talking about the same issue.

Obviously, I'm still here, reading them, and joining in on discussion. But I know I'm not the only one who can't wait for BB to be over with.

Archived