Natalies Hand

pink3572906

ITA Marty. Let me put a rest to this "Jordan Cheated for her POV Victory" for one and for all. If Jordan was copying Michele's ever step, then WTF did Jordan give the correct answer and Michele give the wrong answer for the deciding questions????? So apparently she stepped for the correct question everytime, including the on Michele was wrong about. Jordan was listening and could hear Michele had stepped somewhere. Obviously she didn't mime her everystep. And even if Michele had one that stupid POV it would have made no difference. Unlike Kevin's two consecutive cheats...the last two comps.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a rule against listening to the actions of other because was there not a rule that said you cannot put your hand on the key ?

Call it what you want, cheating is cheating!! Further more, there is nothing you, me or anyone else can do about it now. Sooooo, Go Nat and Kevin FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITA Marty. Let me put a rest to this "Jordan Cheated for her POV Victory" for one and for all. If Jordan was copying Michele's ever step, then WTF did Jordan give the correct answer and Michele give the wrong answer for the deciding questions????? So apparently she stepped for the correct question everytime, including the on Michele was wrong about.

ummmm you know what never mind, I forgot, I cant say anything against poor lil jordan on this board! Bad onechase!!! :lipsrsealed2:

Call it what you want, cheating is cheating!! Further more, there is nothing you, me or anyone else can do about it now. Sooooo, Go Nat and Kevin FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really do not know what she did as far as her actions but my point is you have to go exactly by the BB rules and in that respect it is not cheating.

Maybe that is why they are doing a ball with a circle in the 2nd comp now since Nat held her hand above the key :animated_rotfl:

ummmm you know what never mind, I forgot, I cant say anything against poor lil jordan on this board! Bad onechase!!! :lipsrsealed2:

onechase, you can say anything you want about any houseguest on this MB. People may disagree with your assessment but no one should be allowed to attack you as a poster. If that happens, report them.

My point about Jordan was so what if Michele won that? That would not have been game changing. Once again a specific question I would like you to answer is this: If Jordan followed Michele's every step then how did Jordan give the correct answer when Michele gave the wrong answer?

If Kevin had lost the POV or the first comp that would have been game changing. BTW, I am not one saying Kevin should be penalized. And IMO if Kevin wins the third comp and takes Nat with him then Kevin deserves to get only $50,000, doesn't he?

I feel Kevin will win BB because the jury will vote for him as he got out the two biggest threats in the game - Michele and Jeff.

At this point the only thing standing in Kevin's way will be not being in the final 2. I think he wins against either Natalie or Jordan.

Against Natalie, it's a slam dunk. I think Kevin would get Lydia, Jeff, Jordan, and Russell just to start. In fact, I'm not even sure Jessie gives Natalie a sympathy vote.

Against Jordan, it'll be close. But Kevin would start out with Lydia, Jessie, and Natalie. Jordan would probably get Russell, Jeff, and maybe Michele. It could come down to a America's Vote tiebreaker.

Natalie is one of my least favorite house guests ever, but Kevin is being smart if he sticks with her. It should be a cakewalk to a half million.

onechase, you can say anything you want about any houseguest on this MB. People may disagree with your assessment but no one should be allowed to attack you as a poster. If that happens, report them.

My point about Jordan was so what if Michele won that? That would not have been game changing. Once again a specific question I would like you to answer is this: If Jordan followed Michele's every step then how did Jordan give the correct answer when Michele gave the wrong answer?

If Kevin had lost the POV or the first comp that would have been game changing. BTW, I am not one saying Kevin should be penalized. And IMO if Kevin wins the third comp and takes Nat with him then Kevin deserves to get only $50,000, doesn't he?

Ok I see your point, but I just disagree with it.....btw I like that you dont attack, you just state your opinion.

At this point the only thing standing in Kevin's way will be not being in the final 2. I think he wins against either Natalie or Jordan.

Against Natalie, it's a slam dunk. I think Kevin would get Lydia, Jeff, Jordan, and Russell just to start. In fact, I'm not even sure Jessie gives Natalie a sympathy vote.

Against Jordan, it'll be close. But Kevin would start out with Lydia, Jessie, and Natalie. Jordan would probably get Russell, Jeff, and maybe Michele. It could come down to a America's Vote tiebreaker.

Natalie is one of my least favorite house guests ever, but Kevin is being smart if he sticks with her. It should be a cakewalk to a half million.

Totally agree!

Ok I see your point, but I just disagree with it.....btw I like that you dont attack, you just state your opinion.

I have never seen you as an attacker either, dude! And I appreciate your opinions always. After all in a month we'll all forget the names of these HGs anyway! But seriously when it comes right down to it, if you lose a comp, you leave. Jeff was very stoopid and got got and his team went down the tubes like dominos. If Kevin will have to be "sold" by Jordan to take her to F2 that won't do it. That just ain't her. If Jesse had not been such a polarizing figure in the early half of this game, Kevin and Natalie might not be so "reviled" online. I would respect Kevin more if he made his own decisions throughout this game. His keeping Jordan over Michele for F3 may be another "Jeff evicts Russ" moment. But odds are in Kevin and Nat's favor at this point.

Really????? then how the hell is holding your hand on top of the key cheating???? hmmmm I guess since it was Nat and not Jordan, then it's cheating......

According to many folks on this board, for Jordan it is not cheating, it's using common sense. :giggle:

Because at the beginning of the game they were told the rules which included 'holding ON TO the key not the rope or the key'

at the beginning of the POV they were not told they could not listen for foot shuffles before deciding which step to take hence no rules broken.

THAT is the difference between someone using common sense and someone cheating. Also even if she was following Michelle's steps by listening to which way she was going that wouldn't make her win the comp, just tie her at best, it was still up to Jordan to win which she did...

I guess if BB had it to do over again in BB6 with the hold your finger on the button HOH endurance, they wouldn't have a buzzer and/or light to notify when someone took their finger off the button... instead they would just rely on the HGs to watch each other and tell BB when someone took their finger off the button? :giggle::cookie:

Because at the beginning of the game they were told the rules which included 'holding ON TO the key not the rope or the key'

at the beginning of the POV they were not told they could not listen for foot shuffles before deciding which step to take hence no rules broken.

THAT is the difference between someone using common sense and someone cheating. Also even if she was following Michelle's steps by listening to which way she was going that wouldn't make her win the comp, just tie her at best, it was still up to Jordan to win which she did...

Once again cant say anything bad about sweet precious Jordan....I, ME, MYSELF think she listened to the footsteps......I could care less that she won, I was just making an observation thats all.

When it comes right down to it....

We have NO idea what Jordon was thinking during that comp.

She may have decided on a certain answer -- heard Michelle's footsteps and thought -- Oh good she thinks same as me.

BUT - as a few have stated - when Michelle got the answer wrong.... Jordon must have felt strongly enough

about her answer that she didn't follow suit. (that is if she was really listening)

(lol... I remember Ronnie giving his buddies instructions on what to listen for during certain kinds of comps so they could win)

What is it this year that when someone says they don't like a player and they talk about their game play, and someone states an opinion opposed to the one the person that doesn't like that player thinks, they say Oh I can't say anything about that person... This is a message board here for OPINIONS, you have your right to think a player is a bad player and give your reasons why you think they are a bad player, and any other member has the right to like that person and post their reasons why and their reasons why they think they are playing a good game... That's not telling you that you can't have a differing opinion...

Yep Pokey that's ok... If that's your opinion...

Just like saying Jordan is dumb if that's someone's opinion, it's not mine, but I think you all might find out tonight that someone thinks she is haha...

You never know who's posting around here... For all you know, I could be um let see, hhmm Sara from season 6... I'm not, wish I had her figure, but that not here nor there... Just saying you never know who it is your are posting with on here...

You never know who's posting around here... For all you know, I could be um let see, hhmm Sara from season 6... I'm not, wish I had her figure, but that not here nor there... Just saying you never know who it is your are posting with on here...

so I could be Chicken George from BB1 and allstars? (not that I am just say'n :) )

where did I put my cookie.... there it is! :cookie:

Archived