Saying Goodbye to BB11

wynchgo

Hot or Not?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Hot or Not?

• Hot
    • Not

So with this season wrapping up on Tuesday, I thought I'd start this now. A lot of us read these forums from sun up to sun down and probably know how each other about this season but I just wanted to poll it and get numbers. What was your opinion of this season? I'll start.

Overall, I personally did not like this season and think it's now probably the worst of the others. I didn't like the clique theme, Jesse being brought back into the game, the stupid HGs, and the fact that there was VERY little game play. I feel as though all the HGs played personal rather than strategic and really didn't know how to play the game. Although we all have our favorites, there's not one player IMO that actually stood out. I think the coup d'etat is what saved this season from a massive train wreck. So that being said, my stay was absolutely bitter.

Hopefully next season will be better. If not, as Natalie from BB9 would say, I'm D-U-N!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont see bb changing much next season

while not a fan of twist etc...

this formula of casting , twist is apparently working since this is probably the highest or second highest rated bb season ever

for me this season i didnt feel any connection to the season or hg

i posted way less that i normal have in prior seasons

for most part i thought a lot of good gameplay was pure luck and pulled on not so savy bb players

mortys was ok but a lot of old timers dont post much and less gameplay talk imo

i dont get into all of this good and bad side crap , who is a better person ,who is a social path, better humanbeing etc.....

i prefer to discuss strictly gameplay its has been less gameplay talk here imo

wish i could be more like you Upv

I've said it before but this season just reminded me of a repeat of season 6 with Cappy / Fireman Eric (Jessie) Maggie (Lydia) Ivette (Natalie) and Beau (Kevin) against Janelle (Jordan- too bad she didn't compete as well!) Howie (Russell) and Kaysar (Jeff).

-When Eric was evicted the nerd herd cried and vowed to avenge his eviction / When Jessie left the nerd herd pt 2 cried and vowed to avenge his eviction.

- it came down to two nerd herders and a blond bombshell at the end of BB6 / ditto BB11

-The nerd herd always went on about how good they were (especially while sulking when one of their own was nominated and or evicted) but spent every waking moment plotting and talking crap about other side / nerd herd #2 ditto...

I'm glad I didn't get the feed this year, if I paid to sit through a repeat of BB6 I would have been more annoyed than I already am.

I have already said goodby when Kevin won pov and then Natalie won hoh, well, broke the tie, whatever, I really have not been watching but coming here, it is more fun here, Natalies voice kills me to listen to it.

I like BB pretty much no matter what. Twists and all.

I don't like the posters who only want you to like who they do or make things personal while pretending not to. Makes Morty's a bad place to be.

If I don't like BB I'll just quit watching instead of complaining.

I am very "meh." Nat and Kevin did what they had to do to stay when the rest of their side were dropping like flies. They planted the seed that got Russel out. Would Russel have stuck with J/J/M? Who knows? It was their best bet and Jeff failed to see it that way. After Jeff was gone, neither Michelle or Jordan could come up with wins (assuming Jordan doesn't win the last HOH) to prove they deserved to make it to the final two. Kevin may not have been an aggressive player, but that set him up to align with the right people in the end. No one wanted to trust Michelle because she was pegged the villain from the beginning. Jordan... well I'm still convinced that Nat or Kev should take her. If the jury votes on game play (Jesse has already alluded that he will), both would beat Jordo easily.

Every year there will be something that we do not like, a person we do not like, or a twist we do not like. Yet every year I watch faithfully til the end. The fact that there is actually a show that evokes such extreme emotions and opinions makes BB what it is. A great social game with people from all different backgrounds with good teeth. How many shows do we watch every week that we are still talking about days after they are over and wait in anticipation for Thurs. We clear schedules, pre-make meals, cheer and groan like we are at a sport event. I am 46 years old and find very few occasions that will actually make me jump out of my seat. Will be a BB fan forever. Just please do not cancel the series any time soon.

I'm also glad I didn't get the feeds, but I did donate my $20 to Morty's!!! :D

WTG MM for donating. I have to say that the game and perception of the game is so so much different if you do watch the feeds along with BBAD.

I think I would have liked this season a lot more if they hadn't brought Jesse back. That just made me hate everyone associated with him.

If he wasn't there (and in the jury house) who knows how I would have reacted to Natalie or Kevin. Heck, I actually like Kevin, but because of his alliance with Jesse/Nat I would not want him to win.

There were a lot of entertaining moments, but the ENDING is beginning to feel like the Maggie/Crappy year.

I realize I'm probably pretty unreasonable about my loathing of Jesse and his associations, but I can't help it.

But I love Morty's....It makes watching BB so much more fun!

I said Not but it was a fine season. I really enjoyed a lot of the players, like last year, my favorites Brian, Steven, Angie... most of them got evicted early such as Braden, Casey, Laura...it sucks and I know BB hates it as well because they lose smart, intelligent, funny players for boring ass terrible people like Natalie.

If BB would have a season with people like Braden, Casey, Laura, Steven, Brian, Angie, Jeff, Jordan, Russell, Dan, or whatever, wow would seasons be about 1000000000000000000000000000X better than what they are now.

This season was pretty cool for me.

I got to drool over Laura for a few weeks, not bad.

I laughed my ass off at Casy, pretty cool.

I got to watch Ronnie hide out in his room, cry like a baby on nat. tv, act like a baby during his last speach and leave. way cool.

I got to watch as Jeff tossed Jessie's roid ass out of the house. right on.

I got to watch Jordan chest bump Russell as well as open her towel while getting out of the shower (thanks Morty) damn right on!

I got to watch Chima go down in flames. friggin priceless.

I got to watch some pretty cool DR sessions from the token gay guy.

And lets not forget the numerous fights. God, I love a ggod fight.

All in all, not a bad season, just sayin!!

I am a true BB fan and no matter how the season turns out, I will be there to watch the next one. The outcome isn't what I wanted it to be, but that's OK. I still love the show!

Just couldn't get into this year, I tried but these HG's were really boring and I think the fact that Jessie came back just totally turned me away from BB.

Archived