Thursday's live show 9/10

Yana

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB had no choice but to dummy down part 2 HOH comp for both Jordan and Natalie or else we would be trying to watch a marathon BB that could last indefinitely until one of them won since both Jordan and Natalie are incompetent when it comes to comps.

This could be painful to us all.

BB had no choice but to dummy down part 2 HOH comp for both Jordan and Natalie or else we would be trying to watch a marathon BB that could last indefinitely until one of them won since both Jordan and Natalie are incompetent when it comes to comps.

This could be painful to us all.

Yep that is the point I was making but just implied it ;)

So in other words, less time for what we really want to see, which is gossip and talking about the season. That is what I was looking forward to the most. Now there is less time for ppl to give Nat crap for really being 24, less time for the HGs who left to talk about what they saw when the went back home, and less time for questions we had to be answered (not that they would take audience and viewer questions, but at least Julie would bring up things we would like to know).

Think of it this way, *if* Gnat is the last one to go to the jury house, it means less time for HER to try and lie and backtrack her way out of the 18 lie, leaving the HG's still mad about that. :D

Well.. if tonight's comp will be live - maybe the 3rd comp won't be live. Like, maybe they'll do it tomorrow, and then.. nevermind.. my theory isn't making sense. It would mean that the last person to be evicted would be sent home without a live show.

So, when the jury asks the questions, it'll be live? Isn't it usually done like late on a Saturday night and we see the questions after editing?

rolling a ball into a hole ? are you sure they simplified it enough to give jordon a real chance ?

If it's rigged to be so simple for Jordan, then it should be extremely simple for Kevin and NataLIE. So that really doesn't make sense to me, considering most everyone thinks Kev an LIE are so comp talented, ugh, not :no:

What happened to the second part of the HOH comp being a puzzle ??? They are practicing rolling a ball into a hole... I guess they thought Jordan didn't have a chance if it were something mental so they made it a game of luck ... :rolleyes:

Like the guessing game of luck when NataLIE won HOH? I don't think it's written in stone that the second part is always a puzzle. NataLIE said it would be a puzzle game. Hmmmmm............. Well I guess if NatLIE said it it must be true.

Like the guessing game of luck when NataLIE won HOH? I don't think it's written in stone that the second part is always a puzzle. NataLIE said it would be a puzzle game. Hmmmmm............. Well I guess if NatLIE said it it must be true.

ROFL - yes, we all know Nat wouldn't lie to anyone.

I didn't read all of this thread, but it's been said other places, Sundays show is a recap, and never before seen footage type show... Tonight, they have to play at least one part of the HoH I would guess, they are also going to have Evel Dick. Mick Boogie, Janelle, and Danielle Reyes from season 3 on doing a discussion of some sort... I don't know how they are going to fit everything into tonight...

I didn't read all of this thread, but it's been said other places, Sundays show is a recap, and never before seen footage type show... Tonight, they have to play at least one part of the HoH I would guess, they are also going to have Evel Dick. Mick Boogie, Janelle, and Danielle Reyes from season 3 on doing a discussion of some sort... I don't know how they are going to fit everything into tonight...

Hey, your forgetting the big reason to watch tonight per Julie last episode, we get to see Jeff in the Jury House!!!!!

Yea ,seeing the JH members faces when Jeff enters will be funny ,especially Russell's facial expression :animated_rotfl:

Yup, looking forward to Russell laughing at Jeff saying "you got got"! :)

how about more info on the Saturday radio show? Can we call in? :)

BUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT We will be having a live voice chat with Evel Dick that you will be able to talk to him at... This will be happening on Monday... I will give more information as I get it...

I know about the contest Elle won... I was hoping that meant she got to call in and be a part of the entire show... I was still hoping for a call in number for us non-contest winners :)

(how much time will be allocated for going round and round in circles talking about the hands on the key issue? lol)

Archived