Thursday's live show 9/10

Yana

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He used her, won comps and now has no use for her.

This is what I love about Kevin!!! Natalie thinks she has lied and used everyone but when it comes down to it, she's the one that's being used and will see that when she (HOPEFULLY) joins the other jury members Tuesday evening!!!

Jessie is one of the most obnoxious people I have seen and so is Ronnie and so is Natalie but Jessie is in a league of his own. All the posing and the weird expressions and garbled utterances - does this man have no clue how stupid he looks? I almost feel pity for him, what he has done to himself, his attitude, the pointy shape of his alveolar ridge, did I mention the constant posing? Oh chit, I hate myself for feeling this way but he is just disgusting that man.

I've gotta say Jessie is one of the most narcissistic people I've ever seen. Anywhere. Anytime.

I thought the clip of him yammering away at Nat and Lydia was priceless! It's pretty obvious that segment happened just prior to those two silly girls being jealous of one another and the amount of time they got to spend with him. It told me a lot about them AND him. :rolleyes:

Archived