Who do you want to win in HOH comps?

rosebudmom

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to win part 1 of HOH comp

• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Natalie
  2. 2. Who do you want to win part 2 of HOH comp?

• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Natalie
  3. 3. Who do you want to win final HOH?

• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Natalie

i dont think jordan has a chance in hell to win either parts unless bb dummy down the part 2 from the normal comp it typically is. part 2 is usually like a race to put together the events of the season and she has struggle in that department eg. sheila and jerry absolutely struggle in part 2 took both almost an hour to finish it. so it looks like it will be kevin vs nat in part 3 of final hoh show down

unless Jordan wins this 1st part then just has to play against whomever in the final part of the comp

yeah i can see jordan winning part 3

she did well on the last crap shoot comp that natalie won in tiebreaker

yeah i can see jordan winning part 3

she did well on the last crap shoot comp that natalie won in tiebreaker

The last one is a "how well do you know the HGs" comp.

I have a hard time imagining Jordan winning that one.

The next one is more physical and she goes against Nat. I doubt she gets that far.

Jordan should have been working on Kevin last week. That's whats hurting her now.

The last one is a "how well do you know the HGs" comp.

I have a hard time imagining Jordan winning that one.

not really

the comp natalie won was similar to last hoh comp and jordan went to tie breaker with her

same type of comp

i dont think jordan has a chance in hell to win either parts unless bb dummy down the part 2 from the normal comp it typically is. part 2 is usually like a race to put together the events of the season and she has struggle in that department eg. sheila and jerry absolutely struggle in part 2 took both almost an hour to finish it. so it looks like it will be kevin vs nat in part 3 of final hoh show down

It seems like they might actually be trying to dumb down part two for her, why else would they all of a sudden change the schedule of the last week? There won't be time for Jordan to take an hour on part two now that they are playing part two live tomorrow.

It seems like they might actually be trying to dumb down part two for her, why else would they all of a sudden change the schedule of the last week? There won't be time for Jordan to take an hour on part two now that they are playing part two live tomorrow.

So if Jordan wins part two I can hear it now ,BB dumbed it down for her . The rant has started and that is the ultimate JDS :animated_rotfl:

not surprised they dumb down part 2

bb cant have three season in a row a hg taking almost a hour to finished a comp

not surprised they dumb down part 2

bb cant have three season in a row a hg taking almost a hour to finished a comp

They may have changed it because it's live. There wouldn't be enough time to do the standard part 2 comp on a live show. Who knows? Maybe they changed the whole schedule because they know viewers won't tune in to watch a Kevin/Natalie finale, much less a TWO-hour one!

The ONLY reason I would be wanting Kevin to win HOH is because he MIGHT take Jordan to F2. However, if Jordan wins, she will take Gnat...and Gnat would probably have the Jury votes to win. Also, Jordan might look at it as a betrayal to Jeff if she picked Kevin (since Kevin sent Jeff out of the house) Maybe Jordan can pull it all off....and I would like to see her win HOH IF she would take Kevin and not Gnat....then again, I don't want to see Gnat in the final 2 with anybody!

I hope Natalie wins the overall Hoh comp and evicts Jordan. That'll give J & J a reason to vote for Kevin as winner...along with Lydia and hopefully Michele too. I do think Nat played a better game than he did...but she also played a dirtier game too, especially regarding her bashing and lies about Michele...who really didn't deserve Nat's abuse. Kevin is a nice guy that just got sucked in by Nat's nasty ways....and he played a fairly good game and won some important comps. Jordan doesn't deserve any prize money...she had no game at all and is only there because she was never a threat.

i think jordan takes part 3 and wins bb

part 3 is perfect for her

kevin will think too much

jordan will go for obvious which is usually correct

Archived