Tuesday, 9/8 Live Show

OmegaBetaZeta

Eviction #10  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted tonight?

• Jordan
    • Michele
  2. 2. Who will win tonight's endurance competition?

• Jordan (if not evicted)
    • Kevin
    • Michele (if not evicted)
    • Natalie
  3. 3. Will you watch the Kevin/Natalie special episode next Sunday?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

show time

My favorite is Gnat saying her target is Kevin then asking Jordan in the pool who'd she evict and when she said Kevin, Gnat was like BUT WHAT ABOUT MICHELLE? SHE DID SOO GOOD! LIKE A MINUTE FOR THE LAST COMP!"

She thinks she is so smart but she is soooooooooo fukin dumb it makes me sick she is going to win this game.

jordan :rolleyes4: :rolleyes4:

I love how they got new clothes, but have to dress for a comp so they can't wear them.

Also, Nat was stupid and selfish for opening the box when she'll be with him in a couple weeks anyways. She screwed over her partner.

I love how they got new clothes, but have to dress for a comp so they can't wear them.

Also, Nat was stupid and selfish for opening the box when she'll be with him in a couple weeks anyways. She screwed over her partner.

Yep, Kevin seemed to notice when she said it was really pretty easy to open PB. I hope he makes a smart move tonight. Wouldn't bank on it tho.

So many things this chick should be called out on but not one of them ever have.

Archived