Big Brother 11 Finale Party

I know they are having a reality party that Ronnie Rat keeps inviting people to. The finale is at the BB house but not sure about the after party.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logId=493198767 (reality party)

ok thanks for the info Marty.

i think it is in vegas this year! i heard jordan asking if vegas was only an hour away and then natalie laughed at her and told her it was much more than that. and they are all discussing how much time they are going to stay there (some a few days if they can). i'm pretty sure, not 100%, but it sounds like it to me. I also heard a rumor that since it was a 2 hour finale they'd have time to air some of the wrap party, but not sure how that'd happen if they have to travel after? so maybe not. who knows!? i just know they are going to vegas. why, you planning to crash the party?

i think it is in vegas this year! i heard jordan asking if vegas was only an hour away and then natalie laughed at her and told her it was much more than that. and they are all discussing how much time they are going to stay there (some a few days if they can). i'm pretty sure, not 100%, but it sounds like it to me. I also heard a rumor that since it was a 2 hour finale they'd have time to air some of the wrap party, but not sure how that'd happen if they have to travel after? so maybe not. who knows!? i just know they are going to vegas. why, you planning to crash the party?

no aint going i was just wondering cause some the other BB Houseguest's post Picture's of the BB Finale Party on there Myspace pages,i just wanted to know ahead of time lol.

does anyone know if this Big Brother Vegas Bash Party in Las Vegas is the BB11 Finale Party,i was just wondering if anyone knew if it was.

No this is different... This is being put on by someone named Nickie...

I have a great idea and I am sure I am not the first. I wish that Showtime crews would follow the HG's to the after parties, wrap party, etc and have a 2-hour special like 2 weeks after BB ends. Show us the gag reel, the partying, the HG's returning home, etc. I would pay to watch something like that. Also, it would be cool if the week before BB starts, they had interviews with the former HG's to see what's happened with them since the show. Just sayin'. Maybe I am just a little too preoccupied with BB.

I have a great idea and I am sure I am not the first. I wish that Showtime crews would follow the HG's to the after parties, wrap party, etc and have a 2-hour special like 2 weeks after BB ends. Show us the gag reel, the partying, the HG's returning home, etc. I would pay to watch something like that. Also, it would be cool if the week before BB starts, they had interviews with the former HG's to see what's happened with them since the show. Just sayin'. Maybe I am just a little too preoccupied with BB.

What great ideas!

I was telling my husband if I could afford it, I would bid too, but due to him having been on chemo and out of work for a year, we just don't have the money, but to whoever does win HAVE A BLAST!!!

I was telling my husband if I could afford it, I would bid too, but due to him having been on chemo and out of work for a year, we just don't have the money, but to whoever does win HAVE A BLAST!!!

Tell me, I wish I could go!!!

Archived