Russell

Jeff

Jordan

Michele

Natalie

Kevin

i am not really a fan of allstars

i might even skip that season if they did it

the first one allstars was basically determined by who had most preshow alliances coming in

post bb7 i dont really think bb really had that much allstar caliber players imo

they had a lot of great comp players but high bb iq only a few

Amanda (BB9)

I have trouble remembering names...Is Amanda the poor girl they kept calling horse face? I like her...

Thanks iloverobandamber and wynchgo...

And for laladoopiedu, It's just cause I like them...I would vote nasty and Evel together just to see him put her in her place...

My picks are:

BB8

ED

Mike

Nick

Kail (maybe)

BB9

Alex

Parker

James

Sharon

Adam

Neil (since he didn't get a chance to play)

BB10

Brian (ONLY)

I didn't like any of this cast

BB11

Jeff

Casey

Russell

Michelle

Jordan (only if she goes back and watch ALL previous seasons and learn how to play the game)

My question for people posting suggestion for an allstar cast:

Are these people you think had great game play, and for that, should be in an allstars?

Or you just liked them, thus would like to see them on BB again?

(strategic or personal reasoning?)

i LOVE reunions and finding out about past HGs so of course... i would LOVE another allstars.

Ok CBS i made your life a little easier, now you just have to listen to me. ;)

These are the HGs for BB12 AllStars:

Jameka

Jen

Kail

Nick

Sheila

Amanda

Crazy James

Renny

Libra

Brian

Laura

Casey

Jeff

My question for people posting suggestion for an allstar cast:

Are these people you think had great game play, and for that, should be in an allstars?

Or you just liked them, thus would like to see them on BB again?

(strategic or personal reasoning?)

Lala - some of mine are personal because I liked them and think they got a raw deal. I think the others played a good game such as ED and James. JMO.

i LOVE reunions and finding out about past HGs so of course... i would LOVE another allstars.

Ok CBS i made your life a little easier, now you just have to listen to me. ;)

These are the HGs for BB12 AllStars:

Jameka

Jen

Kail

Nick

Sheila

Amanda

Crazy James

Renny

Libra

Brian

Laura

Casey

Jeff

eww not Brian he sucked in BB10 and is ugly,take him out and add Jordan (BB11).

Lala - some of mine are personal because I liked them and think they got a raw deal. I think the others played a good game such as ED and James. JMO.

My choices are based NOT on whether they are/were my faves or even if they had good game play... it's whether or not they were memorable characters and made good BB memories. Atleast that's what i'm going with. Some HGs were more boring than others (no offense to them) so i obviously tried not to include those that I could barely remember their names. And I dont think Allstars should include previous winners, it's kind of unfair. i think the point should be to give another chance to the losers! but i respect if others disagree.

I don't think Crazy James would come back from Paris for it...

i think he would if you dangled half a million dollars in front of him!

Thanks for the responses. Like in the first allstars, it seemed some where there b/c they were faves, others were great game players, and others were just memorable. So that's why I was wondering what everyone thought here.

I'd like to see another allstars. But first, I'd like to see BB start over from scratch and change BB up a bit.

only thing i know dan will be evicted first

he better work on his preshow alliances

Renny, for sure...........and, I thought Amanda got the shaft, so her.

Of course, I would like any chance to see Jeff, again.

ED's personality was so overpowering but I think it might be entertaining to watch him interact with Renny.

PURELY choices for entertainment value............I don't pretend to know who all the really "high caliber" players are............I believe you can know the game inside out & upside down (Ronnie) but it's the luck of the draw, who you're with, what happens each week..........not so much "talent" as just plain "luck" as there is NO WAY to plan out who will win HOH or POV each week............and as we ALL know by now, the BB DR plays a major role in the game that we NEVER see. The great "insight" some watchers may give some HGs may really just be INFLUENCE they just got in the DR.............the same thing, when HGs seem to respond naively to things............it's purely entertainment, to me, NOT some great show of intellect/knowledge/athleticism or ANYTHING else.

*Not to knock anyone who truly believes that this is some real intellectual game they're playing and that the winner has outsmarted everyone else, jMo.

Archived