Natalie's True Age

delavan

The lie about her age is not different than lying about your job or any other thing in the BB house the help further your game. What I did not get was the lack of intelligence of the houseguest to not call her out on the lie. It was very obvious that she was old enough to gamble in Vegas.

Now it is of little importance but if they had figured it out when she tripped up the gamble talk and drinking I think her game would have been cut short.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Each evicted HG's has mentioned her age and made excuses for her because she is so young. So of course her lying about her age made a big difference in the game.

The lie about her age is not different than lying about your job or any other thing in the BB house the help further your game. What I did not get was the lack of intelligence of the houseguest to not call her out on the lie. It was very obvious that she was old enough to gamble in Vegas.

Now it is of little importance but if they had figured it out when she tripped up the gamble talk and drinking I think her game would have been cut short.

oh I totally agree but that makes the person who did not question (all of them) feel like a really stupid fool, and it would piss me off even if it was me who did not question, plus put all the other stuff in there with her arrogance and think they will be po'd, just an opinion, no big

I think another factor is how much she went on and on about everyone else lying and how honest she was playing the game. I know that would piss me off too, more than the age thing.

I agree the sanctimonious crap would really piss me off. The age thing is they all got got and that will not make them happy either.

with the self-righteous bs and then finding out that Natalie is not the innocent 18 yr old they thought??? Oh yeah, they will be pissed,lolol, even if it is pissed at themselves , they will have a big problem with it, now had she acted differently in there maybe they could accept it as gameplay, but I think they detest her, just do not have the balls to have said so by now.

BB is hoping there's going to be big fallout over the gnat's age, which is why they keep playing it up on the actual show. I think they're even bringing it up in the DR to other HG's just to make it even more of an issue when it comes out. Why else would they keep showing EVERYONE talking about her being just 18? So no, BB isn't going to do anything about it but capitalize on the aftermath.

oh I totally agree but that makes the person who did not question (all of them) feel like a really stupid fool, and it would piss me off even if it was me who did not question, plus put all the other stuff in there with her arrogance and think they will be po'd, just an opinion, no big

The first night in the house Kevin called her out on being 18 and said, "tell us how old you really are". He didn't buy it at first, but then just jumped on the 18 year old band wagon with everyone else.

Kevin would have gone along with anything/anyone associated with La Chima. He and Natalie were both mortified to see their darling leader crack-up and have to vacate the premises and they clung to each other by default. Kevin knew that the tattooed wacko was worthless to his game so........hello, Natalie.

I haven't had time to go through all the posts so sorry if this was said already.

The only problem with her lie is IMO BB went along with it when it came down to some more serious lies they said they can't go along with them. I think Julie would have commented on somethings on the live show had BB not went along with the lies to kind of get the others wondering what Julie was talking about.

The lie was more believable imo because of Natalie's size, no makeup and how she carries herself like a boy. I also think outside the BB house she is immature which also helped her get away with saying she's 18. I guess she couldn't win saying she was 24.

How true she didn't even act 18 and I've never seen a girl walk like her and to see her walk like that in a dress and heels must look ridiculous. I guess that's why she loves those basketball shorts they fit her look and walk.

The way she has ACTED in the BB house, she could have gotten away with playing a 13 or 14 year old ADOLESENT!!! ;)

Too bad they don't go by mental age, because she wouldn't be allowed on the show for another 15 years or so...

I don't have a problem with the fact that she lied, but I do have a problem that her one big gameplay has been the STUPIDEST lie in the history of big brother! Who cares?

I do agree with the assessment that she could not be more of a hypocrite, though, since she can't seem to stop talking about other people's lies, too.

But Jerseygirl17...whose lies are you talking about that BB said they couldn't go along with? I missed a lot this season, but that intrigues me...

What does BB have to do with it? It's the other dumbasses on the house would can't put 2 + 2 together...

The HG did put 2 + 2 together. If I remember correctly, they called her out about the gambling and having to b 21. She told them she had a fake ID. I know, they could have dug deeper. Just saying she had a lie to cover a lie to cover a lie....

Archived