sorry to jump in as a newbie, but as the season comes to an end...

leesestyle

* Glibness/Superficial Charm

* Manipulative and Conning

* Grandiose Sense of Self

* Pathological Lying

* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

* Shallow Emotions

* Need for Stimulation

* Callousness/Lack of Empathy

* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature

* Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them

* Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them

* Authoritarian, bossy, controlling

* Secretive

* Paranoid

* Has an emotional need to justify their actions and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude or love)

* Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim

* Incapable of any real or loyal human attachment to another beyond a superficial level

* Unable to feel remorse or guilt

* Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on actual achievments)

* Disregard for the rights of others

Thats a pretty impressive resume!!

* Glibness/Superficial Charm

* Manipulative and Conning

* Grandiose Sense of Self

* Pathological Lying

* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

* Shallow Emotions

* Need for Stimulation

* Callousness/Lack of Empathy

* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature

* Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them

* Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them

* Authoritarian, bossy, controlling

* Secretive

* Paranoid

* Has an emotional need to justify their actions and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude or love)

* Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim

* Incapable of any real or loyal human attachment to another beyond a superficial level

* Unable to feel remorse or guilt

* Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on actual achievments)

* Disregard for the rights of others

That's my sister to a T.. ya, pretty scary. Welcome to my messed up world ppl. Now you know why I come here to get away from all the f*cked-up-ness. We should add "cruelty to animals and anyone who is perceived weaker than them" to the list though.

Thank you for your post Leestyle - I enjoyed reading it! I have enjoyed this season, and although I don't like Natalie's attitude or some of the decisions she has made, and really really wish she wasn't going to F3, I do have to commend her for some amazing lies & strategies that have taken her this far. I think there were a lot of good players this year and unfortunatly Natalie was lucky to have been the winner of that first comp - if she hadn't been, this whole game would have been A LOT different....I really wish I could have seen Laura, Casey, and Michelle in F3...Oh well...

WOW...........BB is a reality "gameshow" where people go to win money.

and, while I have never written one positive word about the brat this season, isn't this a bit overboard?

Sociopath? They are "playing a game"..........and, although I believe she has shown herself capable of being a cheater and a lying, manipulative bitch in this game...............Sociopath? Really?

WOW. Doubt you ever REALLY met one.

One thing I wonder every season is how family and friends feel about the way someone is playing the game. You could see with Chima that her family was clearly disappointed and embarrassed by her behavior, but how could Natalie's boyfriend possibly want to marry her after the way she's acted in front of the whole country? I know that may be a little harsh, but it just seems a continuous thing with her, and I know it's a game and a TV show, but doesn't some of her behavior in the house reflect how she's going to be in her relationships?

One thing I wonder every season is how family and friends feel about the way someone is playing the game. You could see with Chima that her family was clearly disappointed and embarrassed by her behavior, but how could Natalie's boyfriend possibly want to marry her after the way she's acted in front of the whole country? I know that may be a little harsh, but it just seems a continuous thing with her, and I know it's a game and a TV show, but doesn't some of her behavior in the house reflect how she's going to be in her relationships?

He's thinking she's gonna be getting some $$$... That HAS to be the ONLY reason!!!

I also agree with you leesstyle, and yes you could be diagnosed with that personality trouble is they gotta catch ya first to make the diagnosis, I think there are plenty of socios around that are ill in different degrees, I could see an amt of everything you mentioned in your post in Natalie, and you do not have to have a strict diagnosis to post what you feel, so go head on.

Excellent post! You hit the description exactly right and helped me understand why I hate her so much - she's not just cruel; she thrives and delights in seeing other suffer. And I can never respect that, even if her gameplay may have some good strategies. If only Kevin would keep Michelle. Jordan might win a competition, but she's fooled by Gnat and thinks their girlfriends. Kevin is actually the only one who know Gnat's bad-news, but it's working for him. He may just win.

Do you think maybe Kevin would wait until they were in F2, and then tell jury house every single lie she's told about everyone. Then, since it would be heat of the moment, everyone would vote against her? That would be amazing lol.... But seriously. I wish that would happen. Even though I don't want either Kevin or Natalie to win, I think the lesser of evils would be best.

ITA... Nat has some issues that need fixing fast she's about to be married and possibly a mother... (I shudder to think ) if this is just game then ,"I got got" cause I totally believe she's shown the world her true self (forgot the camera's were there)and when she watches the video she will blame editing lol :furious3:

I had it when she started threatening Kevin,, like she is all powerful and the house will vote her way it made me sick.. I so want Kevin to stand up and Vote out Jordan cause she will then HAVE to DO something other than run her mouth. :fight2:

Thank you I appreciate that but the label sociopath is a diagnosis not an opinion and I stand behind that.

How about this? Natalie shows some sociopathic tendencies?

Pretty much every season we have liked the same contestants Ginger. It just doesn't feel right being on the opposite side this season.

I do know in one of my previous posts I stated Natalie has been playing the game every single minute even though I know that would be an impossibility for anyone.

You are going to do things in that house you wouldn't necessarily do in the real world. I get that. However when it comes right down to it some of the personality traits we've seen in Natalie has to be her true self. You can't pretend for two solid months to be someone you're not. It may simply be the case where she found it a lot easier to do some of these things than it would for others.

Natalie is very immature. I don't think she understands empathy as much as she should or she wouldn't be so callous in some of her actions. She has a lot of growing up to do but I have a feeling when she gets out of that house and sees how much the fans of BB despised her and her actions she may not be as pleased with herself as she is right now.

I do not look forward to her winning this game. All I can hope is that she doesn't make it to the final two. It would be hilarious if Jordan and Kevin ended up there instead. ;)

WOW...........BB is a reality "gameshow" where people go to win money.

and, while I have never written one positive word about the brat this season, isn't this a bit overboard?

Sociopath? They are "playing a game"..........and, although I believe she has shown herself capable of being a cheater and a lying, manipulative bitch in this game...............Sociopath? Really?

WOW. Doubt you ever REALLY met one.

But there's more than just a game being played here, true personality traits come out in this game... I mean we all know Will really is pretty full of himself and evel dick couldn't keep from showing us a softer side of his evel self. In a lot of people's opinions the "true" gnat has shown no redeeming qualities and you have to agree (well you don't but if you're honest...) when you read the list of symptoms it seems to match an awful lot of what we have seen out of gnat this year and that's her "true" self she can't hide from us...

Well, I do agree the brat's personality SUCKS!

I guess I just can't go from being OK with calling her a gutter rat & brat to a "sociopath".

Unfortunately, I think a lot of 20 somethings display a lot of the symptoms...............but for me, I would rather save it for the real ones, like my ex, Manson, Bundy, and the more serious ones.

BUT, I certainly wouldn't want to interfere with the rest of you calling her out. :animated_rotfl:

This is taken directly from my own profile page (Which is a quote from Rob Zombie's version of Halloween 1)

Seems appropriate to me... IMO

"These eyes will deceive you, they will destroy you. They will take from you, your innocence, your pride, and eventually your soul. These eyes do not see what you and I see. Behind these eyes one finds only blackness, they absence of light, these are of a psychopath."

-Halloween- (Rob Zombie's Version)

I do know a diagnosed sociopath. He is my daughter in laws brother and is currently being housed in a strict boys home. He is only 15. There is no cure for it and I definitely see all these traits in Gnatalie. She has enjoyed the misery of her victims too much. That grin of hers makes me sick along with her strut. She also brags about never crying, not even a tear when bf proposed.

Pathological gamblers have been known to also exhibit antisocial behavior which is related to the impulse control disorder causing antisocial behavior such as exhibited in antisocial personality disorder (Slutske et al., 2001). Causes of both pathological gambling and antisocial personality disorder are correlated to genetic and environmental factors, including personality traits such as impulsivity. Slutske et al. (2001) conducted the study of PG and antisocial behavior using twins; controlling for genetic and shared environments, they found an association between gambling and the antisocial behavior in the participants.

OK, after further research,maybe I'm wrong.

Archived