sorry to jump in as a newbie, but as the season comes to an end...

leesestyle

i just wanted to take a minute to share my thoughts and get your feedback.... it's long, but if you're bored and care for a read, here we go. if not, i understand. :)

happy labor day!! :flags_unitedstates:

---------------------------------------------------------------

the problem i've had with gnat all season, which is NOT GAME RELATED, has to do with her cruelty. beyond the cruelty, the apparent level of satisfaction she derives from seeing others suffer. she becomes almost euphoric. she jumps up and down giddily if she can get someone to cry. Someone elses pain is a source of joy for her. IMO, that is not gameplay. that can not be faked. those are true emotions and i think it's mentally disturbing. i can overlook the lying, stealing and cheating in BB house.... it didn't directly hurt anyone and she might somehow see that as indirectly affecting her game. (i don't see how, besides the game lies, but i'll leave that one alone)

i just truly believe there is a sensitivity chip missing inside this girl which parallels your basic narcissistic-sociopath. i'm not suggesting she's going to become a serial killer, there are certainly degrees of this illness just as there are degrees to depression or any other psychological disorder, but i read something recently on the subject and there was a graphic with bullet points of the characteristic traits of a person suffering narcissistic-sociopathic tendencies. gnat exhibits every single one of them!! tell me if this looks/sounds familiar...

* Glibness/Superficial Charm

* Manipulative and Conning

* Grandiose Sense of Self

* Pathological Lying

* Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

* Shallow Emotions

* Need for Stimulation

* Callousness/Lack of Empathy

* Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature

* Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them

* Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them

* Authoritarian, bossy, controlling

* Secretive

* Paranoid

* Has an emotional need to justify their actions and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude or love)

* Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim

* Incapable of any real or loyal human attachment to another beyond a superficial level

* Unable to feel remorse or guilt

* Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on actual achievments)

* Disregard for the rights of others

---------------------------------------

as a BB fan since season one, i truly do understand that lying is part of the game. as is backstabbing and all that goes with that. there is also a pervasive amount of hypocrisy every season. there's HOH-itis, and a slew of other not-so-savory personality defects that attach themselves to each HG at one time or another. it's to be expected. and gnat has made some STELLAR game moves. no one can take that away from her. some of her lies were pivotal, game altering moves. WELL DONE! i give her props for making huge moves behind the scenes without getting any blood on her hands... morever, without anyone even realizing a move was being MADE! that's pretty astounding, and IMO, a first in BB history. i'm not so blinded by my disgust that i can't realize she's played an awesome game. my ONLY problem with her is the cruelty. my other problem is that some of her die-hard fans seem not to understand why anyone would be bothered by some of her lowest moments giving the usual shout-out, "it's just a game." but truly, is it? are you willing to sell every ounce of decency for half a million? i just feel she could have played the exact same game, and been every bit as successful without being so diabolically cruel. and again, her enjoyment factor of watching those in torment (mich) is something i'll never be able to wrap my brain around.

anyway, congrats to gnat. while i still totally despise her as a person, i do believe she's won. she has F2 deals with jordan and kevin and there is a very good chance she'll win the JH over. she has all season, i don't see why that would stop now. i just hope the money was worth it. alas, her delusion will probably come in very handy outside the BB house... she'll never acknowledge she's done anything wrong or feel any type of remorse. classic sociopath to the end. lol

sorry so long... i just needed to get that out. :)

if you stuck with me til the end of this, thanks for reading. i hope you enjoyed the season.

and morty & crew, thanks for everything.

xoxo

I couldn't agree more with the above.

This one explains why she "hates" and I use the word hate, because that his how Natalie refers to Michelle.

Michelle doesn't just accept Natalie and kiss her butt, like Kevin seems to do. Natalie knows it and it drives her crazy about Michelle.

as a BB fan since season one, i truly do understand that lying is part of the game. as is backstabbing and all that goes with that. there is also a pervasive amount of hypocrisy every season. there's HOH-itis, and a slew of other not-so-savory personality defects that attach themselves to each HG at one time or another. it's to be expected. and gnat has made some STELLAR game moves. no one can take that away from her. some of her lies were pivotal, game altering moves. WELL DONE! i give her props for making huge moves behind the scenes without getting any blood on her hands... morever, without anyone even realizing a move was being MADE! that's pretty astounding, and IMO, a first in BB history. i'm not so blinded by my disgust that i can't realize she's played an awesome game. my ONLY problem with her is the cruelty. my other problem is that some of her die-hard fans seem not to understand why anyone would be bothered by some of her lowest moments giving the usual shout-out, "it's just a game." but truly, is it? are you willing to sell every ounce of decency for half a million? i just feel she could have played the exact same game, and been every bit as successful without being so diabolically cruel. and again, her enjoyment factor of watching those in torment (mich) is something i'll never be able to wrap my brain around.

Ditto, totally.

I think that's what a lot of us have been saying in her thread. Fans and non fans, after a lot of fighting, both (for the most part) seem to agree that the cruelty displayed is not cool. Sure, there are still some who try and put it on the same level as idle threats.. but I don't believe that they truly believe that. I think sometimes people debate on here just for the sake of debating.

leesstyle, great post, only thing is I would never congrat her on anything , especially because of who I think she is, and I pointed out her sociopathic tendencies days ago, you are right on the money.

Someoe on the Natlie thread (it might have been Fatcat)...hit it right on the money for me.

Natalie would be PERFECT cast in the old Movie "The Bad Seed" as Rhoda (the little girl that will kill anyone or anthing that stands in the way for what she wants).

I can't photoshop but anyone who has the ability should go to IMDB and look up Patty McCormack...there are some FANTASTIC photos of her as the character Rhoda (which she was up for an academy award int he 50's) that would show how much Natailie's game play resembles Rhoda's rampage to eliminate those who stands in her way.

Great topic!

I've hated Gnat from day one....not for her gameplay but for her unnecessary actions that have nothing to do with the game....

Like when playing pool with Kevin and when his back was turned she slipped one of her balls into a pocket......how did that put her further in the BB game?

I'm ok with Gnat lying about being 18 (she might have thought it to be good gameplay) but she didn't carry it out.....like underage drinking and bragging about going to Vegas and playing poker. Paleeeeze! (It's killed me that the other HGs believed her) :slapshead: And then be so snarky to the outgoing HGs in her good-bye clips......I wanted to slap that smug smirk right off her face.

How Gnat went over and over the BB rulebook for hours....For gameplay? NO...I think she was looking to see just how far she could go towards the other HGs without getting her butt kicked out of the house.

I could go on and on about all her her un-gameplay actions but it'd be like beating a dead horse....smiley-violent083.gif

I also agree with Elle......some peeps just like to debate.

jmho :pixiedust:

Someoe on the Natlie thread (it might have been Fatcat)...hit it right on the money for me.

Natalie would be PERFERCT cast in the old Movie "The Bad Seed" as Rhoda (the little girl that will kill anyone or anthing that stands in the way for what she wants).

I can't photoshop but anyone who has the ability should go to IMDB and look up Patty McCormack...there are some FANTASTIC photos of her as the character Rhoda (which she was up for an academy award int he 50's) that would show how much Natailie's game play resembles Rhoda's rampage to eliminate those who stands in her way.

lol, thanks all... glad you share my thoughts.

btw, "The Bad Seed" is one of my favorite movies!! the original one from the 50's. the remake wasn't bad either but the original was classic. so diabolic. so evil. so GNATALIE!! that's the missing chip. a total thrill from human suffering and an absolute lack of remorse. i tend to go the other direction... wayyyy too emotional, too sensitive, too everything! Lol... so it's particularly baffling for me.

anyway, thanks all. just remember, blooper reels and REAL interviews post-finale! wooot!!! :D

lol, thanks all... glad you share my thoughts.

btw, "The Bad Seed" is one of my favorite movies!! the original one from the 50's. the remake wasn't bad either but the original was classic. so diabolic. so evil. so GNATALIE!! that's the missing chip. a total thrill from human suffering and an absolute lack of remorse. i tend to go the other direction... wayyyy too emotional, too sensitive, too everything! Lol... so it's particularly baffling for me.

anyway, thanks all. just remember, blooper reels and REAL interviews post-finale! wooot!!! :D

Yep it was me and Shipp and Lenray talkin about "The Bad Seed" great movie and one of my all time favs, Natalie is Rhoda with that sociopathic affect,lolol Sumthins wrong with that girl,lololol

If there had been some way to photo chop her in that I would have and made Kevin the janitor,lolol

Yep it was me and Shipp and Lenray talkin about "The Bad Seed" great movie and one of my all time favs, Natalie is Rhoda with that sociopathic affect,lolol Sumthins wrong with that girl,lololol

If there had been some way to photo chop her in that I would have and made Kevin the janitor,lolol

lol!! that janitor gave me the creeps... but not enough to do what she did to him! ouch... what a way to go.

good thing kev doesn't smoke... just saying. :)

gnat has made some STELLAR game moves. no one can take that away from her. some of her lies were pivotal, game altering moves. WELL DONE! i give her props for making huge moves behind the scenes without getting any blood on her hands... morever, without anyone even realizing a move was being MADE! that's pretty astounding, and IMO, a first in BB history

If I believed her game moves were 100% her own maybe I'd give her a little credit but imo she was influenced by the DR and when others brought up things that could possibly put her on the spot about some of her lies that loud voice came over interrupting the conversation or calling someone to the DR which made the discussion change. So at this point I can't give her much credit.

I do agree there is something seriously wrong with her and being 24 is old enough to know her behavior is wrong and goes to extreme bullying and more. If the cliques were not protected those couple of weeks I believe she would have been gone a couple weeks back. Good post though I do agree with a lot you said.

Lala while I do agree with you regarding most of the criticism about BB this year,crying over your favorite not being treated fair in comps or whatever..

I have to disagree about DR interference this year... Maybe it is just me,but it seems it has been EXCESSIVE this year,and not always for the same HG, but for ones that they wanted to influence and change the direction of the game. even to the point where they have tried to flip the script several times with differet factions or alliances!! but I'm a conspiracy theorist,so take my crticism for what it's worth!! ;)

I agree it's her cruelty and the cheating, not just cheating, but blatant cheating that bothers me so very much!!! I don't think I have ever disliked a player so much...

i just wanted to take a minute to share my thoughts and get your feedback.... it's long, but if you're bored and care for a read, here we go. if not, i understand. :)

the problem i've had with gnat all season, which is NOT GAME RELATED, has to do with her cruelty. beyond the cruelty, the apparent level of satisfaction she derives from seeing others suffer. she becomes almost euphoric. she jumps up and down giddily if she can get someone to cry. Someone elses pain is a source of joy for her. IMO, that is not gameplay. that can not be faked. those are true emotions and i think it's mentally disturbing. i can overlook the lying, stealing and cheating in BB house.... it didn't directly hurt anyone and she might somehow see that as indirectly affecting her game. (i don't see how, besides the game lies, but i'll leave that one alone)

i just truly believe there is a sensitivity chip missing inside this girl which parallels your basic narcissistic-sociopath. i'm not suggesting she's going to become a serial killer, there are certainly degrees of this illness just as there are degrees to depression or any other psychological disorder, but i read something recently on the subject and there was a graphic with bullet points of the characteristic traits of a person suffering narcissistic-sociopathic tendencies. gnat exhibits every single one of them!! tell me if this looks/sounds familiar...

* Pathological Lying

* Shallow Emotions

* Need for Stimulation

* Secretive

* Paranoid

* Has an emotional need to justify their actions and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude or love)

* Incapable of any real or loyal human attachment to another beyond a superficial level

anyway, congrats to gnat. while i still totally despise her as a person, i do believe she's won. she has F2 deals with jordan and kevin and there is a very good chance she'll win the JH over. she has all season, i don't see why that would stop now. i just hope the money was worth it. alas, her delusion will probably come in very handy outside the BB house... she'll never acknowledge she's done anything wrong or feel any type of remorse. classic sociopath to the end. lol

if you stuck with me til the end of this, thanks for reading. i hope you enjoyed the season.

xoxo

Have you ever met a sociopath? If you did, you wouldn't be throwing that label around at people so haphazardly. A spoiled brat probably, but in no way, shape or form has she showed any true sociopath behavior.

* Pathological Lying

* Shallow Emotions

* Need for Stimulation

* Secretive

* Paranoid

xoxo

Ginger I totally disagree with you.....Plenty of them walking among us....LOL

Lee I totally agree with you about Gnat. HATED HER GAME PLAY AND THE PERSON SHE IS.

Have you ever met a sociopath? If you did, you wouldn't be throwing that label around at people so haphazardly. A spoiled brat probably, but in no way, shape or form has she showed any true sociopath behavior.

you're entitled to your opinion and i respect that. this is mine. i stand FIRMLY behind it.

Archived