Monday, September 7th

cafeaulait

:stirthepot: I guess "IT" ain't gonna happen! Ever since Gnat freaked out over "the bug", I've been waiting for the HG's to take advantage of this. I guess they don't care about pay-back for the pranks that Gnat refers to as just "playful fun". :nono:

If it were me there, she'd be finding bugs in her pillow case, in her shoes, in her clothes drawer, and every place I could think of....just "playful fun". :giggle: If need be, I'd be up all nite looking for bugs. I'd also be making things look like bugs. :2thumbsup:

But, that's me! :hypocrite:

I find it incredible that everybody just kinda forgot about all her "pranks"!! :sleep1:

:stirthepot: I guess "IT" ain't gonna happen! Ever since Gnat freaked out over "the bug", I've been waiting for the HG's to take advantage of this. I guess they don't care about pay-back for the pranks that Gnat refers to as just "playful fun". :nono:

If it were me there, she'd be finding bugs in her pillow case, in her shoes, in her clothes drawer, and every place I could think of....just "playful fun". :giggle: If need be, I'd be up all nite looking for bugs. I'd also be making things look like bugs. :2thumbsup:

But, that's me! :hypocrite:

I find it incredible that everybody just kinda forgot about all her "pranks"!! :sleep1:

I agree..turnabout is fair play..mich and jordan are too nice and kevin is too scared to prank gnat she might 'mess with his face" :animated_rotfl:

He's trying to "torture" Michele but he's really just screwing himself. Another great coulda-shoulda moment like Jeff had AFTER he evicted Russell will come to Kevin thursday live.

Agree. I just don't understand their need to be cruel. He's definitely sealing Michele's vote against him. What an "Ivette" he is (intelligence-wise), except Ivette wasn't cruel to Janelle in the end. He's may be remembered as just another gay player that made an incredibly stupid move, only he made it further before he screwed up.

Archived