Which houseguest should win $25,000?

uvp

Which houseguest should win $25,000?  

324 members have voted

1. 1. Which houseguest should win $25,000?

• Braden
    • Casey
    • Jeff
    • Jessie
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Laura
    • Lydia
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell

I would like to give it to somebody from the four that did not make it to Two. maybe the third that gets evicted but I dont know who that will be but they deserve something or I think that they do. that would be a nice prize for them being so good to make it to Three.

I'm sure if the winner also wins this, it would go to the second runner-up.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure if the winner also wins this, it would go to the second runner-up.

Survivor doesn't do it that way, so I'm wondering if BB will do it that way. Last year's Survivor winner JT won both prizes - the finale and the favorite Survivor contestant prize.

I think it would be much better if they did not allow the 1st or 2nd place winners to also take the most popular money, only because they're getting plenty of money and the others aren't. But I also understand that we viewers are the ones voting and our votes should count. The only way to make it work is if it is marked clearly on the voting page that the 1st or 2nd place winners will not get this prize. JMHO!

I voted Jordan she needs the money more than Michele. But I love Michele too. Jeff and Michele have good paying jobs. Jordan just needs a new car. At best she will get to F3...no way will nat/kev take her to F2....

I don't think it has a darn thing to do with AG, but i do think Jordon will take it, but I also think Micheel suffered greatly in that house

Interesting that michelle is leading by almost 2 to 1 in our little poll here...

She might win this, as the DUNCE DUO might split their votes between each other... ;)

Since jordan doesn't have to know how to use this one, like she would have needed to with the coup d'etat!! :lipsrsealed2:

am thinking about voting for Michelle, specially if she gets put out this week

In the beginning I wanted Casey to take it

But Michelle has taken a LOT of cr@p and is still there and played alone most of, if not all, of the game

but Jordan's family seems like they NEED it

Not sure who I'm dialing for

Jeff is hott as hell, but not a reason to vote him over the others - I'd rather give him the cash from my personal acctount this way he feels like he "owes" me something.... :naughty:

Jeff could make the 500 g's just off the posters on this board !!

not to be rude, but do you think that girl will make him a LUV basket? like nick/dani got bb8?

I have liked different ones throughout the season but, when I thought about it Jeff was my favorite since the 1st moment they showed him. I loved the fact that he didn't side with the meatheads in the beginning just cause he was in their clique. He made me laugh the whole time and I hate that he isn't in there anymore. I voted for Jeff.....I hope him or Jordan will win.

Archived