Evel Dick commin to BB11 House?

ericsturrock

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd also like to see Dick tear a stip from Jessie. Jessie's so big and touch...I think he'd pee his pants if Dick got in his face. I remember seeing ED interview Jessie last season when he was evicted. Jessie seemed completely uncomfortable.. it was great!!

Oh Dicky, I can't wait to talk to you next weekend!!!

rumor is next year there will be a rumor about ed coming into bb12 house

You are probably correct since the rumour is that BB12 will be another All-Stars...

noooooooooooooooooooooo............

The rumor still is that ED will be coming into the house this year I thought??? Remember all I said was it wasn't what people were thinking... I don't think I said he wasn't coming back, in fact I thought I said he may or may not come back LOL...

OK I am trying to joke around a little... Today is just a bad day for me is all I guess... Hubby surprised me by taking me out to my favorite Seafood buffet for dinner, and they have snow crab legs, but you have to stand in line to get them, so I was first in line, but this guy cut in front of me, I was standing there thinking about saying something to him, but some other guy (now remember I am about as tall as, gag, it hurts me to say this Nat) from over the sneeze guard say how long you been waiting this time? The gentleman in front of me says not long but the last two times I didn't get any crab legs, so I said to myself, I'm not going to say a word, he deserves these crab legs, but as they bring them out and are pouring them into the container another man gets the tongs out of another dish from the other side of the food warmer and starts getting crab legs from the other side of the warmer... You all know what the warmers look like at a buffet, so I said OUT LOUD, how rude, the gentleman that had gotten in front of me had, by this point handed me the tongs for the crab legs and he said yes that was very rude, that's why I gave you the tongs, so I got what crab legs I wanted and gave the gentleman back the tongs, and go back to my table and proceed to tell my husband what had just happened, now remember I'm short and couldn't see the man on the other side of the food warmer, but turns out he's sitting one table back and over from us, and he heard me tell my husband, so he turns to the people he's with and says F that F'in b!tch I'm paying for this the same as she did, so me and my mouth, I said yeah but you didn't stand in line like I did, did ya MOFO... The guy was asked to leave, my husband got some business out of it LOL...

The rumor still is that ED will be coming into the house this year I thought??? Remember all I said was it wasn't what people were thinking... I don't think I said he wasn't coming back, in fact I thought I said he may or may not come back LOL...

OK I am trying to joke around a little... Today is just a bad day for me is all I guess... Hubby surprised me by taking me out to my favorite Seafood buffet for dinner, and they have snow crab legs, but you have to stand in line to get them, so I was first in line, but this guy cut in front of me, I was standing there thinking about saying something to him, but some other guy (now remember I am about as tall as, gag, it hurts me to say this Nat) from over the sneeze guard say how long you been waiting this time? The gentleman in front of me says not long but the last two times I didn't get any crab legs, so I said to myself, I'm not going to say a word, he deserves these crab legs, but as they bring them out and are pouring them into the container another man gets the tongs out of another dish from the other side of the food warmer and starts getting crab legs from the other side of the warmer... You all know what the warmers look like at a buffet, so I said OUT LOUD, how rude, the gentleman that had gotten in front of me had, by this point handed me the tongs for the crab legs and he said yes that was very rude, that's why I gave you the tongs, so I got what crab legs I wanted and gave the gentleman back the tongs, and go back to my table and proceed to tell my husband what had just happened, now remember I'm short and couldn't see the man on the other side of the food warmer, but turns out he's sitting one table back and over from us, and he heard me tell my husband, so he turns to the people he's with and says F that F'in b!tch I'm paying for this the same as she did, so me and my mouth, I said yeah but you didn't stand in line like I did, did ya MOFO... The guy was asked to leave, my husband got some business out of it LOL...

Goood for you Yana, I woulda done the same, I never let someone try and be hateful to ppl in a situation like that, If I had been behind you I woulda then opened my muth and got us all in trouble, glad they showed him the door

LOL FAtcat the icing on the cake was that my husband told the owner he sold the soft ware that they use for thier point of sale system, and then the manager asked if he could get my husbands card, because the person they used when something went wrong with the system was in New York...

Yana, I have got the most excruciatingly painful friggen toothache currently, and am in a horrible mood because of it!!! :censored::furious: I would have loved to have been there to stab him multiple times with those crab legs then stick them, well, you know!!! Atleast it woulda made me feel better for a short time, but OMFG I WANT THE PAIN TO STOP!!! I can't think straight, and alcohol only helped until I stopped drinking!!!

I wish I had something for the pain besides oraljel till I hit up the dentist tomorrow!!! :juggle: Sorry for rambling!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get some relief tomorrow Reaper.

As for ED coming to the BB house, I would be OK with him hosting a competition, but don't think he should be allowed to sway the game in any way by becoming a player or having a say in the final vote.

I don't think there is ANYTHING in this world worse than a toothache. I hope your night is short, and your appointment early.

A couple of home remedies that may help:

Put 2 - 3 drops of vanilla extract on the tooth that is aching

Cut off a piece of potato and put on your sore tooth for about 15 minutes

A hot tea bag pressed to the tooth may do the trick

I happen to know that there is a rumour (love spelling it like a Canadian) that Evil Dick will be replacing Julie Mama, because (as I so aptly predicted) she will drop that kid on 09-09-09 at 9:09 AM, so someone will need to fill in, and that will be ED. Yep, you just wait and see!

Go to the ER... Last time I went with a toothache they gave me morphine...

Yana, I'm trying to man-up and deal with it, but that sounds like a great idea if I can't make it through the night... ER on Labor Day evening does not sound fun!!!

ETA: Thank you Iris and Smarsh, I'm gonna go try those things RIGHT NOW!!!

I happen to know that there is a rumour (love spelling it like a Canadian) that Evil Dick will be replacing Julie Mama, because (as I so aptly predicted) she will drop that kid on 09-09-09 at 9:09 AM, so someone will need to fill in, and that will be ED. Yep, you just wait and see!

That would be fine by me if he took over hosting for Julie. But I think he would make a better competition host than show host.

I don't think there is ANYTHING in this world worse than a toothache. I hope your night is short, and your appointment early.

A couple of home remedies that may help:

Put 2 - 3 drops of vanilla extract on the tooth that is aching

Cut off a piece of potato and put on your sore tooth for about 15 minutes

A hot tea bag pressed to the tooth may do the trick

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! The tea bag is TOTALLY helping!!! With ice on the outside!!!

Sorry OT

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! The tea bag is TOTALLY helping!!! With ice on the outside!!!

Sorry OT

You're welcome. Toothaches, sore throats, headaches, earaches, pretty much anything in the head area are all unbearable, but I think toothaches are the worst. :jollyroger:

ITA with whomever it was that said they think ED filling in while JC is on maternity leave. Can't find the post right now, but I'm thinking that person is prob. dead on.

i think that he would be a strange fit as he just doesn't have enough tact to host a live show. they'd have to tape delay cuz of the host! hosting a comp makes more sense to me. Janelle for Julie's job, I say!

Here's the latest from Evel Dick's MySpace...

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday I will be doing the backyard interviews "live" from the Big Brother house.

I will see about doing some pre-show talking with former Houseguests and whoever I run into there. And after the show airs on the east coast, we will be live from the backyard talking with each of the Houseguests one at a time. It's the same as you have seen me do the last couple seasons for Real Player, but with none of their ***** edit jobs and no waiting for days for them to come out in dribs and drabs. You will see it as it happens.

EvelFuckinDick

Yes joi and we are working with Dick now to see if we can work things out so we get the widget, if not I will post where to find the widget to see the interviews...

(add sunburns to that list of ailments that aren't serious but drive you absolutely batty! )

I've never been a fan of Evil Dick... I wouldn't be able to take him hosting the show...

Archived