Evel Dick commin to BB11 House?

ericsturrock

On Evel Dick's offcial Facebook page, he said in a status updated "has been hit with a gag order and not allowed to talk about BB11 until the 10th"

hmmmmmm wonder what that means......

Im thinkin Evel Dick is the Evil inside Pandora's box?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this...

If Evil Dick is supposed to be on an upcoming episode (and under gag order from BB) what if Pandora's box holds in it: EVIL (Evil Dick) and HOPE (Houseguest Of Previous Eviction--which is Jeff)

Evicted houseguests in the jury house get to choose (without knowing exactly what it entails) either EVIL or HOPE to give to the remaining houseguests! Could be a toss up as to what they'd wanna give them (Evil or Hope) seeing alot of Nat and Kevin's alliance is there, they just might want to give them HOPE? SURPRISE!! In walks "my love" JEFF!!! :animated_rotfl:

Ok, cant think about this anymore...its driving me crazy! :hammer:

jeff is done, accept it!!

and the only thing i hope for pandora's box 2, is that it's better than 1..which sucked ass in terms of "impacting the game".

Glad to hear it has nothing to do with Pandora's box.

I love dick but isn't he planning the big party in Vegas now?

Hope he makes a guest appearance on BB 11. I would love that!!

I wish they'd bring him in the house - I want to see these people get their blood pressure up!

I think they should make Dick an 'Evil Den Mother' for a season of BB. He just wanders about the house with no rhyme or reason throughout the season yelling at people and everything he yells is a clue in the final HOH competition.

I would LOVE for Ed to go back in the house & mop the floor with Nat & Kev.

Ed was mean, but at least he was mean to your face. And if he was wrong, he manned up to it.

No truer words spoken!! It's the only time you ever really got to see whatever "softer" side he had. Being humble and all.

Big Brother would be in too much shit if either came back in. Dick already won the game once, to get put in at final 3 with a shot at winning it again would be just plain wrong. If Jeff was in it, it would be twice that Big Brother suspiciously pulls some gimmick gameplay element to keep him in.

It's already been established in commercials that whatever is in the box is chosen by jury members. I theorized that all of them either get to compete or vote for someone other than themselves to go back in.

To be honest, I think the term "expect the unexpected" is just so the producers can rig the show on the fly. Hard to justify a coup week followed by a double eviction, and then potentially letting a houseguest return right when Jeff becomes eligible. I do hope Jeff comes back in and wins, if only so CBS gets pressured to stop dicking around and run the show legit, maybe trim out the theatrics and rewrite some rules (such as letting everyone play for veto).

Maybe they are opting not to let America's Vote replace Chima's, that they could be having Dick sit in the jury to serve as Chima's absent vote. Or maybe Julie is going to hit the road after the votes are counted and Dick will host the reunion show?

Probably the latter, since Dick undoubtedly watched elements of the broadcast show and couldn't function as an unbiased jury member.

By Yana's response, I think you are on to something Brainshart!!!

Yana, you're like Bill Clinton, LOL... So Vague... "Well, it depends, what the definition of is, is?" LOL

ETA: Did ya'll know that Monica Lewinsky turned 44 this week!!! WOW, it seems like it was just yesterday that she was crawling around the White House on her hands and knees, putting things in her mouth... Hard to believe, huh??? :smilielol:

what is with every season its ed returning to the house for something

what happen to his reality show he was suppose to get

yawns :afro:

Archived