Friday, September 4th

CeCiMom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone please tell me why she is putting up Kevin and Michele, instead of Jordan and Michele, WHY is Kevin ok with that????

He's not completely ok with it, but he has no choice. I'm sure she has some reason for it, but when it comes down to it it doesn't matter who goes up because POV decides who leaves.

It makes 0 difference who is on the block. The POV winner picks who goes home.

I am no sure why Natalie is making such a big deal out of it.

I understand that the veto winner holds the power... I just don't understand the logic of putting Kevin up instead of Jordan, I just hope Michele wins veto and boots Kevin's azz out of there.... I guess I can see Nat in her twisted way thinking this makes it look like she has turned on Kevin or something... I guess I'm just confused about the whole thing.....

I understand that the veto winner holds the power... I just don't understand the logic of putting Kevin up instead of Jordan, I just hope Michele wins veto and boots Kevin's azz out of there.... I guess I can see Nat in her twisted way thinking this makes it look like she has turned on Kevin or something... I guess I'm just confused about the whole thing.....

If anything I think that is what it is. She wants to make it look like she is not bff's with Kevin, and in his book I do not think he is,lol, he is just sooo passive, he needed to make a move on her long ago.

Back from the POV meeting. They were saying that it packed a wallop.

Natalie and Kevin pretending to fight.

They had this all planned out today.

There is NOT ONE thing about this girl that is honest. Natalie telling all 4 that she wants Kevin gone.

She said she had to tell Michele what she did and get it off her shoulders

Back from the POV meeting. They were saying that it packed a wallop.

Natalie and Kevin pretending to fight.

They had this all planned out today.

There is NOT ONE thing about this girl that is honest. Natalie telling all 4 that she wants Kevin gone.

She said she had to tell Michele what she did and get it off her shoulders

Who won POV???

I was not going to watch and I saw the updates and thought it would be worth watching and for a big proposal today it's pretty quiet and Nat does not seem that excited seeing her BF after all this time in the house. It's total BS no way that happened today.

If the rest of them in the house believe this bs about her so called proposal they all are nuts. My truth dectector would be sounding a huge alarm well way before now, but the cinch domino woulda been this latest tale,lololol

I was not going to watch and I saw the updates and thought it would be worth watching and for a big proposal today it's pretty quiet and Nat does not seem that excited seeing her BF after all this time in the house. It's total BS no way that happened today.

And it wouldn't be her boy friend anymore but her fiance (or how ever you spell it). Interesting, she's supposed to be 18 but she's been dating him for "almost 3 years" (know him for 6 years, making her 12, yikes). That would make her 15 and him 25. Hmmmm, jail bait. There are laws. Of course this isn't true either because she's 24 (we all know this already). But, why the hell can't the house guests figure it out. Jeez, ding dong!

Archived