Friday, September 4th

CeCiMom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just heard she's not able to play in veto? I hope Kevin has the balls to vote out Jordan. It would be smart to keep Mich since she'll likely target Nat. Someone needs to get her out frig.

I'd rather see Michele vote Kevin out personally

Yes Kevin is not happy. Of course she now can't play the Veto to save him. hummmm

I think he thinks she is making up a story. So do I.

Now everyone should think she should win and get the money for her honeymoon. Engaged at age 18. Getting married in March.

Remember that the show will only come back next year if we watch it. And that Morty's is a success because we all pitch in to report what we can when we can. I'm not a fan of Natalie but I want to make sure this site, and this show, keep 'on the air'. So while I may have to edit myself in reporting, I'll still do what I can. I hope this place doesn't become a ghost town because then she's won. You know that right? Letting her make us all go away means she has notoriety! She'll get out of the house and say she was more villainous than any other BB contestant, look how much power she had...... Wouldn't you prefer that she just fades away like other third placers have done?

(okay, I tried a rally the troops message ;) )

Not that anyone has to follow me but I just made a donation to Morty's website. It's my first time to donate but I have been visiting this site since it was started. Thank's Monty and I hope to be back next year.

Not that anyone has to follow me but I just made a donation to Morty's website. It's my first time to donate but I have been visiting this site since it was started. Thank's Monty and I hope to be back next year.

Opps, Morty, not Monty!!!

Were the people that came in the house be jury members? They usually show this stuff on the feeds. I feel ripped off like they are going to make us watch the show Tuesday.

And what about the teaser that this somehow involves the people at the jury house? Could the two boys and a girl have been Russ, Jessie and Lydia?

Last year didn't BB bring back Jessie in a gorilla suit?

Were the people that came in the house be jury members? They usually show this stuff on the feeds. I feel ripped off like they are going to make us watch the show Tuesday.

Ditto

good to hear! i'm from semo, 30 miles south of cape.

had a short nap and did not see your post. I live in KC, but do know where you are from, there are a few of us around here,lol

too early for that, I don't think anything happened, even the pandoras box, I think she is bull shitting all the way

Fatcat, I feel your pain. I just clicked on a flashback and saw this bitch practicing her nomination speech with Kevin. I was eating dinner and had to stop because she turned my stomach. Now I have a big lump there and want to puke, literally. I don't blame Allison G or CBS alone....I blame Jeff for being stupid and keeping that Gnat. I highly doubt I will watch BB anymore this season until the finale....and that depends on who the final 2 are. I will put CBS on the TV but will go about my business in the house or maybe surf the net when it's on. She's pure trash. And I have to say that in order for a 24 year old to act the way she does and carry on the way she does, I bet her father spoiled her rotten.

Thought it was against the rules for the HOH to tell a houseguest they were going to be nominated???? Isn't that the "stone" that Natalie's crew threw at Michelle? Yet here is Nat not only telling Kevin he is going on the block but also practicing her nomination speech on him.

Thought it was against the rules for the HOH to tell a houseguest they were going to be nominated???? Isn't that the "stone" that Natalie's crew threw at Michelle? Yet here is Nat not only telling Kevin he is going on the block but also practicing her nomination speech on him.

Yes, that is against the rules.

Archived