Friday, September 4th

CeCiMom

i'll keep coming here & i'll keep watching BB to the bitter end. to me there's no such thing as a bad BB, just some better than others. i still got jordan & michelle to root for & would love to see nat evicted at final 3.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Remember that the show will only come back next year if we watch it. And that Morty's is a success because we all pitch in to report what we can when we can. I'm not a fan of Natalie but I want to make sure this site, and this show, keep 'on the air'. So while I may have to edit myself in reporting, I'll still do what I can. I hope this place doesn't become a ghost town because then she's won. You know that right? Letting her make us all go away means she has notoriety! She'll get out of the house and say she was more villainous than any other BB contestant, look how much power she had...... Wouldn't you prefer that she just fades away like other third placers have done?

(okay, I tried a rally the troops message ;) )

God I hope you are right ZUZU, especially your last sentance.............

IMHO Jeff does not need to take Jordan with him on AR because she has no athletic abilities..His best bet to win with is Russel..Those two would rule!!

And I will support Morty by visiting his site, but if Nat thinks, and CBS, that I am going to watch this sick, immature 24 year old girl and reward her my attention then that planet that she came from she can return to....The only thing that is cute about Jordan was Jeff...He became like Jessie and all that group who stayed in power too long. Jeff began to lose site of the prize which resulted in his affiction because he strayed from his alliance ...I surely hope that the people who try out for BB12 will watch this season and the season when Howie made his big mistake listening to the enemies...the only thing that was smart about that seasone was the group with the one who won that they kept their heads on their shoulders and did not listen to the enemy.

Remember that the show will only come back next year if we watch it. And that Morty's is a success because we all pitch in to report what we can when we can. I'm not a fan of Natalie but I want to make sure this site, and this show, keep 'on the air'. So while I may have to edit myself in reporting, I'll still do what I can. I hope this place doesn't become a ghost town because then she's won. You know that right? Letting her make us all go away means she has notoriety! She'll get out of the house and say she was more villainous than any other BB contestant, look how much power she had...... Wouldn't you prefer that she just fades away like other third placers have done?

(okay, I tried a rally the troops message ;) )

I couldn't agree more ZuZu...But I don't have to edit myself...LOL..I want it on record Nat is pond scum. I do hope she makes a total fool of herself with her Almighty Speech..

I'll continue watching BB,cause I love it and you really do have to take the BAD with the GOOD.

As for Morty's....Well this is my first yr and I'm addicted,happily I might add. Enough so I just donated to the cause. B):):animated_wave:

I will never leave Morty's ZuZu and I do get what you are sayin, but I just cannot condone what Allison G has done to this show, and I cannot tolerate Natalie Fernandez. I think she is a disgrace. I cannot watch the show ansd listen to her go on and on with her evil vindictive ways, it is not even a matter of it is a show, I know that , but I believe she is truly as bad on the outside of the BB house as she is inside of it,she really thinks she is somethin, and that the world owes her, I just refuse to watch even the CBS show, I canceled my dvr recordings, I can't cancel Showtime because I love "The Tudors", but if it was not for that show I would call the cable and cancel Showtime and tell them that I hate BB this season and will not watch. You teach ppl how to treat you and we have taught CBS that they can just throw any ol person in the BB house, manipulate the game, basically make a mockery out of what used to be a lot of fun and in good fun, this is no longer fun for me. I will come here, and I may look at the CBS show after pov,but if Natalie gets any further in this game, I am definately an x BB watcher, and I will let CBS know thru letters e-mails, etc, not that it will matter, but I will anyway. There are a lot of great shows out there starting up and I can easily not watch BB,

Fatcat, I feel your pain. I just clicked on a flashback and saw this bitch practicing her nomination speech with Kevin. I was eating dinner and had to stop because she turned my stomach. Now I have a big lump there and want to puke, literally. I don't blame Allison G or CBS alone....I blame Jeff for being stupid and keeping that Gnat. I highly doubt I will watch BB anymore this season until the finale....and that depends on who the final 2 are. I will put CBS on the TV but will go about my business in the house or maybe surf the net when it's on. She's pure trash. And I have to say that in order for a 24 year old to act the way she does and carry on the way she does, I bet her father spoiled her rotten.

The only other time I stopped watching towards the end was season 9 when Ryan and Adam were f2, and believe me they were soo disgusting, especially the way the talked really nasty about women, I definately stopped that season, I could not stomach those 2. I can't blame Jeff or Jordan or even Michelle, I think all 3 of them are really decent ppl and it is a damn shame that they don't really have BB saavy, like Dr. Will saavy, I mean Dr. Will was funnier that hell, his lies were funny and you also knew he was not a di*k head on the outside. Same with some of the other seasons you just knew that the ppl that were playin the game were really prolly nice ppl in real life. I canot say that about Natalie, and sadly I just can't watch right now, not sayin I wouldn't tune in next season to see what is up, but I am done for now.

Oh boy, this girl is in for a big surprise when she gets out of that house and finds out how much most people dislike her. But, I don't think she'll care, especially if she wins the big bucks. People like her are all about themselves and screw everyone else. And I'm talking about real life not the BB show.

I'm not watching BBAD anymore either. Just reading threads and I'll watch CBS show. I can hardly wait for this season to end.

+1

The only other time I stopped watching towards the end was season 9 when Ryan and Adam were f2, and believe me they were soo disgusting, especially the way the talked really nasty about women, I definately stopped that season, I could not stomach those 2. I can't blame Jeff or Jordan or even Michelle, I think all 3 of them are really decent ppl and it is a damn shame that they don't really have BB saavy, like Dr. Will saavy, I mean Dr. Will was funnier that hell, his lies were funny and you also knew he was not a di*k head on the outside. Same with some of the other seasons you just knew that the ppl that were playin the game were really prolly nice ppl in real life. I canot say that about Natalie, and sadly I just can't watch right now, not sayin I wouldn't tune in next season to see what is up, but I am done for now.

don't leave us....we all got to stick together against "the daughter of satan!" give it a couple of days & regroup. (it only took me 10 hours) i always love reading your posts & as i do all the other great posters on this board. you guys have such great insight into the game & so much passion as well. that's why i think Mortys is the best!

well,now its getting a little bit corny...maybe i still need a few more hours to re-group!! lol

Thanx ajmac, hey are you a fellow Missourian?? What part?? You are so right about Morty's, I said I would not watch the show or the After Dark, but I will always come here and chat,lololol :animated_wave:

Natalie has the most worthless HOH of the season. Her nominations mean absolutely nothing. Hmmmm, I guess she and Chima have something in common.

Yep, and I think it's hilarious that nataLIE thinks she's really going to be fooling Jordan and Michele by nom'ing kevin. What an idiot.

I will never leave Morty's ZuZu and I do get what you are sayin, but I just cannot condone what Allison G has done to this show, and I cannot tolerate Natalie Fernandez. I think she is a disgrace. I cannot watch the show ansd listen to her go on and on with her evil vindictive ways, it is not even a matter of it is a show, I know that , but I believe she is truly as bad on the outside of the BB house as she is inside of it,she really thinks she is somethin, and that the world owes her, I just refuse to watch even the CBS show, I canceled my dvr recordings, I can't cancel Showtime because I love "The Tudors", but if it was not for that show I would call the cable and cancel Showtime and tell them that I hate BB this season and will not watch. You teach ppl how to treat you and we have taught CBS that they can just throw any ol person in the BB house, manipulate the game, basically make a mockery out of what used to be a lot of fun and in good fun, this is no longer fun for me. I will come here, and I may look at the CBS show after pov,but if Natalie gets any further in this game, I am definately an x BB watcher, and I will let CBS know thru letters e-mails, etc, not that it will matter, but I will anyway. There are a lot of great shows out there starting up and I can easily not watch BB,

Amen on that post! I can't take ShataLIE either. Haven't had my feeds on at all since before the show last night (except to watch on FB her unreal practice nom speech) and I have no desire to watch satan's spawn anymore at all. I had BBAD on for about 10 seconds last night, saw Shat's mouth running, then turned it off. I honestly couldn't care less whether I watch BB next year or any other time in the future if she is any indication of the kind of players we'd see. She's just Eeeeeeeeeeewwwwww, icky, yuck, gross.

Thanx ajmac, hey are you a fellow Missourian?? What part?? You are so right about Morty's, I said I would not watch the show or the After Dark, but I will always come here and chat,lololol :animated_wave:

good to hear! i'm from semo, 30 miles south of cape.

I think NataLIE is playing personal now. Her hatred of Michele is gonna f up her game me thinks, and me hopes. And when the hell did the LIE become so interested in winning for She-ma? That's weird. I don't think the LIE is interested in men at all. "Not that there's anything wrong with that." Thank you Jerry Seinfeld.

Hey Missouri girls, I had a vacation home in West Plaines. Not anymore tho.

Even though I don't watch the feeds right now I will still come here to find out what is happenning. Can't go cold turkey on my daily updates. Besides, I am still hoping to read this on an update:

Natalie opens Pandora's box and then runs out to the yard to see what happens. She looks up and a house falls on her. See the front page for picture of house with ugly slippers sticking out from under it.

Even though I don't watch the feeds right now I will still come here to find out what is happenning. Can't go cold turkey on my daily updates. Besides, I am still hoping to read this on an update:

Natalie opens Pandora's box and then runs out to the yard to see what happens. She looks up and a house falls on her. See the front page for picture of house with ugly slippers sticking out from under it.

LOL LOL LOL, the wicked bitch.

I'll never leave Morty's, but BBAD will not get my ratings. No way. I can't stomach watching Gnat and Kevin any longer. I think it's total BS that BB hasn't put a stop to the two of them disrespecting Michele's property. Going through her personal belongings, stealing her things, and now talking about taking her contacts and sneakers, its enough already. I was rooting for Kevin and Michele in the end, but now that Kevin has sunk to Gnat's level and sometimes lower, I can't watch right now. If Michele doesn't pull through and win POV, I'm done with season totally because any hopes I had for a decent person winning will be gone, not a knock on Jordo, but she is toast if Michele is gone.

So they had some kind of event during Triva. It has something to to with Pandora's Box. Natalie told everyone that don't ask her about it she doesn't want to talk about it.

Natalie said she doesn't get to play in tomorrow's VETO

Something about someone following her around. A Cat guy ~ I guess someone dressed up as a cat. And a Baby woke them up and said mama dada.

There was 2 boys and a girl. One girl was a roach kept spraying Jordan

Natalie just says it was a BAD Pandora's box.

Archived